PDA

View Full Version : Are these proteins amino spiked?

mrhankey87
12-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Hey guys, I generally purchase the usual ON Whey Gold cause they're easy on my stomach (lactose intolerant) but I'd like to try other options, for example:

Muscletech Platinum Whey
Muscletech Platinum Iso Whey
Nature's Best Isopure Zero Carb
Ultimate Nutrition Iso Sensation 93
Allmax Isoflex

Do you think any of these might be amino spiked? Thanks for your time guys!

SCG
12-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Hey guys, I generally purchase the usual ON Whey Gold cause they're easy on my stomach (lactose intolerant) but I'd like to try other options, for example:

Muscletech Platinum Whey
Muscletech Platinum Iso Whey
Nature's Best Isopure Zero Carb
Ultimate Nutrition Iso Sensation 93
Allmax Isoflex

Do you think any of these might be amino spiked? Thanks for your time guys!

2 of those brands listed in past have been guilty of doing so. I don't believe the products you listed are, but I have a hard time supporting a company that has been shady in the past.

emergency
12-07-2016, 03:42 PM
you are good to go with those listed. if you are lactose intolerant go with either Muscletech Platinum Iso Whey,
Nature's Best Isopure Zero Carb, Ultimate Nutrition Iso Sensation 93, or Allmax Isoflex

Heizz
12-08-2016, 08:06 AM
There are a lot of options out there for protein powders.

It's really going to come down to your preference on taste, budget, and profile.

I'd recommend checking out Impact Whey & Whey Smooth as two great whey protein options!

andrewwww
12-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Those products look good to go. Most companies cleaned up after the spiking lawsuit. Out of those you listed Id go MT Platnium or Isoflex both are top notch taste wise and profile

A few other solid proteins that are lactose free (isolates)
Nutrabolics HYDROPURE (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutrabolics/hydropure.html)
•27-28g protein/ 0g carbs/ 0g fat/ 110cal

BPI ISOHD
BSN Syntha 6 ISO