PDA

View Full Version : What programs?

Lawman21
12-06-2016, 03:49 AM
Hi all

Just wondering where everybody gets their workouts from, lately I've been using the "Fitplan app". I feel as if I'm not going to get anywhere with that, because they are just generic workouts which might not suit my needs.
I feel as if I'm the only one in the gym looking at my phone to remember what exercise to do next?
Do I pay an an online fitness model such as: Jeff Seid, Said Shavershian ect is that just a waste of money?, or do I just use the Bodyspace programs?

Need a bit of guidance.

Currently:
Height: 194cm
Weight: 117kg
Bodyfat: 25-30%

DanPaul7
12-06-2016, 04:17 AM
Go to the 'Workout Programs' section of the forum, read stickies and take it from there.

You do not need to pay anyone anything.

Lawman21
12-06-2016, 06:42 PM
Go to the 'Workout Programs' section of the forum, read stickies and take it from there.

You do not need to pay anyone anything.

I picked Steve Cook's "Modern Physique" program.

mjf100215
12-06-2016, 06:45 PM
You gave zero indication of your level of lifting? Are you looking for a beginner routine.
Check my sig.

dobermangym
12-06-2016, 07:01 PM
Hi all

Just wondering where everybody gets their workouts from, lately I've been using the "Fitplan app". I feel as if I'm not going to get anywhere with that, because they are just generic workouts which might not suit my needs.
I feel as if I'm the only one in the gym looking at my phone to remember what exercise to do next?
Do I pay an an online fitness model such as: Jeff Seid, Said Shavershian ect is that just a waste of money?, or do I just use the Bodyspace programs?

Need a bit of guidance.

Currently:
Height: 194cm
Weight: 117kg
Bodyfat: 25-30%

You dont have to pay anybody a dime dude- dont waste your money srs.!

Id recommend 5X5 - It doesnt really matter what program you choose- as long as it include bench deadlift squat and dips!

Also - this:

youtube elliot hulse the only 4 exercises you need! 3 million views +

dont pay anyone man!

Lawman21
12-06-2016, 07:01 PM
You gave zero indication of your level of lifting? Are you looking for a beginner routine.
Check my sig.

I've been in and out of gyms for the past four years. So my knowledge on exercises is very good, performing right movements and proper form.
Josef Rakish was my online PT for some time which helped me learn a lot about fitness. I've also used Jeff Seids workouts.

My training lately is normally 5-6 days a week. Five days of that being cardio 30min of fast walking and running, also weight lifting.
Normally 4-5 exercises per body part, free weight & assist machines.

I feel very confident when performing any exercise, just have doubts that I'm doing the wrong programs.

mjf100215
12-06-2016, 08:05 PM
I've been in and out of gyms for the past four years. So my knowledge on exercises is very good, performing right movements and proper form.
Josef Rakish was my online PT for some time which helped me learn a lot about fitness. I've also used Jeff Seids workouts.

My training lately is normally 5-6 days a week. Five days of that being cardio 30min of fast walking and running, also weight lifting.
Normally 4-5 exercises per body part, free weight & assist machines.

I feel very confident when performing any exercise, just have doubts that I'm doing the wrong programs.

Your knowledge of lifting has absolutely nothing with your level. If you've been away from lifting for years, but know what you're doing, you're still a beginner lifter until you make progress. Beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels have to do with the ability to recover from a day of lifting in time for your next day. So, unfortunately you haven't answered that. Advice on a routine will depend on your level. As I already said, you can check routine in my sig.

Lawman21
12-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Your knowledge of lifting has absolutely nothing with your level. If you've been away from lifting for years, but know what you're doing, you're still a beginner lifter until you make progress. Beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels have to do with the ability to recover from a day of lifting in time for your next day. So, unfortunately you haven't answered that. Advice on a routine will depend on your level. As I already said, you can check routine in my sig.

Okay, well from reading that I'm obviously a beginner still.

Lawman21
12-06-2016, 11:30 PM
Going to start Stronglift 5x5 tonight

Using these simple tips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nzUD0s5QsU

DanPaul7
12-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Going to start Stronglift 5x5 tonight

Using these simple tips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nzUD0s5QsU}

That's a good choice.

Lawman21
12-08-2016, 04:48 PM
}

That's a good choice.

I hope so, my main goal at this moment is to loose my fat. Also to see if my moobs are going to go.
Or if I need Gyno surgery.

Lawman21
12-12-2016, 06:07 PM
Started my first day yesterday.
It doesn't seem like much of a workout, pretty easy.

mjf100215
12-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Started my first day yesterday.
It doesn't seem like much of a workout, pretty easy.

It will. Be patient and run the program.

Lawman21
12-12-2016, 06:54 PM
ok :)

SoapQueen87
12-13-2016, 10:32 AM
I hope so, my main goal at this moment is to loose my fat. Also to see if my moobs are going to go.
Or if I need Gyno surgery.

My understanding is that any form of healthy deficit in calories, whether it be from food intake or exercise output, you will lose fat. It is possible to "transform", but more than likely you'll lose a little muscle, too. I think any form of intense training with resistance is going to greatly benefit you in many ways. If you're a beginner, I would assume any program that incorporates full-body, HIIT-type workouts would be beneficial.