PDA

View Full Version : If the Cavs can't beat the Bucks or the Clippers or the Bulls.....

SompletelyCober
12-02-2016, 07:18 PM
How will they beat the Warriors?

Daddy Wade cucks LeCuck again :wow:

http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac28/krischin222/wade-damn-o.gif

BeastModeFTW
12-02-2016, 07:25 PM
inb4 its just because the cavs didn't care even though bron was out there playing 45 minutes on the second night of a b2b.

IsLifeRealLife
12-02-2016, 07:36 PM
*yawn*

Call me when the playoff starts

LeonardShelby
12-02-2016, 08:02 PM
Feels good having Wade on the team mane. Just cucked LeBron nonstop at the end of the game.

Also, Miro early front runner for DPOY. Steals the ball from LeBron than stuffs Kyrie on a 3 on back to back plays. hhhnnggg

SportsDumbbell
12-02-2016, 08:14 PM
Tell me when Bulls beat Cavs in the playoffs. These games mean nothing. The Bulls are not the 2016 Warriors.

Misctify
12-02-2016, 08:38 PM
He needs more help.

1800_Cool_Guy
12-02-2016, 09:20 PM
The Cavs coast the chit out of the reg season. No one cares about them until the playoffs when things matter. But you are probably one of those dumb fuks that will act like the Warriors won the championship if they beat the Cavs on Christmas.

LeonardShelby
12-02-2016, 11:23 PM
The Cavs coast the chit out of the reg season. No one cares about them until the playoffs when things matter. But you are probably one of those dumb fuks that will act like the Warriors won the championship if they beat the Cavs on Christmas.

Bulls won the ECF cause we won tonight. RIP Cavs

tekkenbruh
12-03-2016, 01:51 AM
Good, my under 57 bet looks better by the day and they will still demolish everyone in the playoffs.

GodbeBryant
12-03-2016, 04:44 AM
tbh,,, season = regular

but u know me, always IN on wade cucking lebron threads

GotNext
12-03-2016, 06:08 AM
Also, Miro early front runner for DPOY. Steals the ball from LeBron than stuffs Kyrie on a 3 on back to back plays. hhhnnggg

Miro is as much a DPOY candidate as James Harden is. I like the guy, but his defense is atrocious. He got lucky in a few crucial possessions, but damn how many times did he lose KLove?

sdballer5588
12-03-2016, 08:28 AM
I was more interested in how the refs called that game.

Whenever LeBron shoots zero free throws I'm genuinely confused. The Wade/Rondo/Butler zero shooting all slashing combo is weirdly pretty good so far.

GotNext
12-03-2016, 09:30 AM

Whenever LeBron shoots zero free throws I'm genuinely confused.

If anything he should have gotten more fouls tagged on him, for example that change against Butler with 5min to go in Q4.

chlaxman
12-03-2016, 09:37 AM
Maybe the Cavs will spot the Warriors a 3-0 lead in the Finals?

criminal_manne
12-03-2016, 09:59 AM
The NBA has the most pointless regular season of any sport. It's a glorified pre-season, the players don't even play 100%.

LeonardShelby
12-03-2016, 10:51 AM
Miro is as much a DPOY candidate as James Harden is. I like the guy, but his defense is atrocious. He got lucky in a few crucial possessions, but damn how many times did he lose KLove?

lol it was a joke because he is so terrible on defense. Came up big at the end of the game though.

LeonardShelby
12-03-2016, 10:56 AM

Whenever LeBron shoots zero free throws I'm genuinely confused. The Wade/Rondo/Butler zero shooting all slashing combo is weirdly pretty good so far.

The first half especially was weirdly called. There were more violations than fouls. Multiple 3 second violations called super fast.

On the topic of LeBron not shooting free throws, Bulls are the team in the league that fouls the least apparently. Also if you watched the game whenever Bulls players got beat they just kind of let it happen and no one helped so LeBron was kind of going up uncontested most of the time. The first team basically no one played defense on either team.

BullBoy8
12-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Cavs are the WOAT. Cant wait to see the Warriors sweep them this year. If they even make the finals of course. Wade and Rondo are lebrons krytonite. Bulls will out rebound the cavs. JR Smith is trash now. Lebron is 45 acting like he is 31. Kyrie is soft. RIP east.

Bulls-Warriors will be sick.

Xgamer791
12-03-2016, 01:04 PM
The Cavaliers come alive in the playoffs, they are in another league compared to the teams that beat them in the regular season.

HotCheetos
12-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Cavs are the WOAT. Cant wait to see the Warriors sweep them this year. If they even make the finals of course. Wade and Rondo are lebrons krytonite. Bulls will out rebound the cavs. JR Smith is trash now. Lebron is 45 acting like he is 31. Kyrie is soft. RIP east.

Warriors are going to sweep the cavs , but you can't wait for warriors bulls...never eat paint chips kids

LeonardShelby
12-03-2016, 01:21 PM
Warriors are going to sweep the cavs , but you can't wait for warriors bulls...never eat paint chips kids

Strong reading ability. Figures coming from a guy who thinks Rodgers > Brady.

HotCheetos
12-03-2016, 02:50 PM
Strong reading ability. Figures coming from a guy who thinks Rodgers > Brady.
If: meaning it's possible
Will: meaning it is going to happen without a doubt

Strong reading ability. Figures coming from a degenerate

LeonardShelby
12-03-2016, 03:53 PM
If: meaning it's possible
Will: meaning it is going to happen without a doubt

Strong reading ability. Figures coming from a degenerate

will1
wil/Submit
verb
modal verb: will
expressing the future tense.
"you will regret it when you are older"
expressing a strong intention or assertion about the future.
"come what may, I will succeed"
expressing inevitable events.
"accidents will happen"
synonyms: tend to, have a tendency to, are bound to, do, are going to, must
"accidents will happen"
expressing a request.
"will you stop here, please"
expressing desire, consent, or willingness.
"will you have a cognac?"
synonyms: want, wish, please, see/think fit, think best, like, choose, prefer
"do what you will"
expressing facts about ability or capacity.
"a rock so light that it will float on water"
expressing habitual behavior.
"she will dance for hours"
(pronounced stressing “will”) indicating annoyance about the habitual behavior described.
"he will keep intruding"
expressing probability or expectation about something in the present.

god damn seems like you should've spent more time paying attention in english classes.

CompletelySober
12-03-2016, 05:06 PM
Warriors aren't even the best team in the West.

SompletelyCober
12-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Cavaliers aren't even the best team in the East.

CompletelySober
12-03-2016, 08:13 PM
Warriors aren't even the best team in their division.

wickedman
12-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Pretty sure NBA players actually try 2-3 games during the regular season.

sdballer5588
12-03-2016, 10:18 PM
The first half especially was weirdly called. There were more violations than fouls. Multiple 3 second violations called super fast.

On the topic of LeBron not shooting free throws, Bulls are the team in the league that fouls the least apparently. Also if you watched the game whenever Bulls players got beat they just kind of let it happen and no one helped so LeBron was kind of going up uncontested most of the time. The first team basically no one played defense on either team.

I'm actually okay with how it was called, it was just weird, because you know there are tons of those calls where literally almost no contact takes place but you KNOW it's going to be an And 1, those calls just did not happen.

For LeBron to take zero FT's is bizarre. Normally it wouldn't be as weird if he were avoiding the paint, but he wasn't. I've noticed most home Bulls games are officiated this exact way.

Krunk Fu
12-03-2016, 11:40 PM
I remember hearing twinks saying this all last year.

Sports Misc History repeats itself with originality time and time again.