PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions for my Next Journey

rohanr88
11-30-2016, 11:15 AM
Hi everyone,

I am from India, age 28.

I was once 116 kgs (nearly 5-6 years back) but after following a plan of running and diet I have reduced my weight till 75.5 kgs.

It was a year back but now I am at 80 kgs and fluctuating in the range of 78-81 most of the time.

I still have a lot of body fats mostly around abs and ass. I still seem to have around 23-25% body fat. My major goal is to reduce fat and build strength and muscles. so I can get an athletic look with a good amount of strength. I don't want bulky look in terms of muscles like professional builders but body type of boxer.

I need your help and guidance to achieve that goal.

So some queries and info about me

First how to start from here and should my goal have any end date like "till this date, I must achieve this much"? And if yes then how can I plan it?
Second in terms of any diet suggestion - I am Vegetarian.
Third I will be doing running 5k, 7k and 10k 3 days a week till Feb (because of cool temperature In India)
Fourth I may not able to do more than 4-5 days a week of workout.

My original plan was to reduce only body fats by running and diet as I did last time around and once I achieve the weight around 68-70 kgs I can focus on muscles. Does this idea have any merits? Can anyone suggest any better option?

Thanks for your valuable time and suggestions.

RobinReese27
12-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Your weight loss journey is appreciable. A professional help might be good here. And they may need to know your height too. Good luck!