PDA

View Full Version : protein shake for primal/paleo diet?

IlBLisSlI
11-24-2016, 08:16 PM
hello fellas,

i was wondering if you could help me out. i'm looking for a good protein shake for primal/paleo diet. I find that all of the shake mixes i look at seem to have a lot of sugar and carbs in them. Is there a product out there which is good for those who are trying to stay in ketosis and staying on a high fat/protein and low sugar/carb diet?

I've researched on google and most of the sites that suggest one product or another seem to have vested interests in whichever product they are suggesting. so i turn to you bros, what is your experience and preferred product?

Thanks in advance

ErikTheElectric
11-24-2016, 08:21 PM
hello fellas,

i was wondering if you could help me out. i'm looking for a good protein shake for primal/paleo diet. I find that all of the shake mixes i look at seem to have a lot of sugar and carbs in them. Is there a product out there which is good for those who are trying to stay in ketosis and staying on a high fat/protein and low sugar/carb diet?

I've researched on google and most of the sites that suggest one product or another seem to have vested interests in whichever product they are suggesting. so i turn to you bros, what is your experience and preferred product?

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the supplement industry.

gbullock32
11-24-2016, 09:57 PM
Cave men did not have protein powder at all, guess that makes it easy for you.

Mrpb
11-25-2016, 12:48 AM
hello fellas,

MyProtein sells good quality whey and casein without additives.