PDA

View Full Version : This article is the ultimate cuckfest

EddyPose3
11-18-2016, 06:31 PM
http://www.anitafinlay.com/put-the-blame-for-hillarys-loss-where-it-belongs/

So much shill it makes me want to vomit

DolphinPilot
11-18-2016, 06:46 PM
So basically "We recognize all the reasons Hillary was unpopular, but the media wasn't supposed to tell people about it"

k den

Yup. That is the sum total of my analysis. Penis.

Wat.

Dave22reborn
11-18-2016, 06:55 PM
People like the author losing it, makes Trump's victory that much sweeter. They are mentally/physically destroyed.

splitsquat
11-18-2016, 07:08 PM
People like the author losing it, makes Trump's victory that much sweeter. They are mentally/physically destroyed.Agreed.

That was the most delusional article I have read this entire campaign season. And there are people agreeing with the author in the comments. It's scary that people really believe that BS.

Dave22reborn
11-18-2016, 07:25 PM
Agreed.

That was the most delusional article I have read this entire campaign season. And there are people agreeing with the author in the comments. It's scary that people really believe that BS.

She had every major newspaper supporting her, practically every major news channel, the president, the entire democratic party, Hollywood, republican politicians, and 1.3 billion dollars at her disposal and she still lost.

The author also forgets to mention that 27% of Latinos that voted, voted for Trump. But they can't throw them under the bus, because that would be "racist."

JonathanRhimes
11-18-2016, 09:55 PM
Lmao, pretending that something other than diehard MSM shilling for Shillary happened before the election. What percentage of MSM sources endorsed Shillary? 95%?

Pls go Anita lmao just lmao