PDA

View Full Version : Will Westbrook be more highly respected than KD?

Iguodala
11-18-2016, 08:42 AM
Saw Jordan take a few shots at the OKC hall of fame, whether intentional or not while presenting Westbrook.
Saw Drake bump into KD on purpose the other day, Drake would never do to that to anybody else, thought it was punk ass though.
I feel bad for KD man, why he ruined his brand like that? Would he have won a championship if he had stayed with OKC, he isn't even guaranteed a win with GSW. He could have gone anywhere else. Lots of people lost respect for him.

Thoughts....

deepfat
11-18-2016, 08:49 AM
Saw Jordan take a few shots at the OKC hall of fame, whether intentional or not while presenting Westbrook.
Saw Drake bump into KD on purpose the other day, Drake would never do to that to anybody else, thought it was punk ass though.
I feel bad for KD man, why he ruined his brand like that? Would he have won a championship if he had stayed with OKC, he isn't even guaranteed a win with GSW. He could have gone anywhere else. Lots of people lost respect for him.

Thoughts....

They weren't winning a chip in OKC, especially after trading Ibaka. He made the right decision. His brand is stronger than ever. If he wins a title everyone is going to forget about him leaving OKC.

TheBlackAdonis
11-18-2016, 09:12 AM

Thoughts....

He deserves it. The GSW ship is sinking now, it was Andrew Bogut holding them down defensively all along. Kevin Durant went aboard a sinking ship with an all star line up that made him look like a BITCH. Russel Westbrook will always be more in my eyes than him

117Jesus
11-18-2016, 09:26 AM
He deserves it. The GSW ship is sinking now, it was Andrew Bogut holding them down defensively all along. Kevin Durant went aboard a sinking ship with an all star line up that made him look like a BITCH. Russel Westbrook will always be more in my eyes than him
Ship sinking, LMAOOO. Best team easily in the league still.

sooby
11-18-2016, 10:37 AM
arguable to say if OKC was gonna win a chip if the team stayed in tact. They were so close to a finals appearance in which they could have beat lebrons posse (not a definite but a good chance).

But if Durant wins multiple chips I think people will forget about it, just like when lebron ran to wade with the heat.

MattyFish11
11-18-2016, 11:34 AM
Best thing KD could've done is tell the Warriors beyond closed doors he's going to come.

So they get rid of Bogut and Barnes.

Say he's going away for a holiday and will sign when he gets back.

Bogut and Barnes sign deals elsewhere.

KD comes back and re-ups with the Thunder.

He could've destroyed the Warriors, and kept everyone in the basketball world loving him for staying with the Thunder.

Year after year matchup with LeBron in the finals for the foreseeable future.

Instead he's a lebitch beta cuck who is forever a servant.

nvrstopworking
11-18-2016, 12:09 PM
They weren't winning a chip in OKC, especially after trading Ibaka. He made the right decision. His brand is stronger than ever. If he wins a title everyone is going to forget about him leaving OKC.

They were up 3-1 on the Warriors until they choked.... and this was AFTER they dispatched the Spurs.

lol @ the idea that that team wasn't good enough to win.

johneastwood
11-18-2016, 02:36 PM
hahahha hell no