PDA

View Full Version : "Poor white people" WTF??

WillBrink
11-15-2016, 08:30 AM
Looks like racists from both sides coming out of the woodwork, but per usual, media only seems to be covering one side. This women is a racist and the reporter does not even call her on it. He should have said "Of course it's a hate crime you stupid chit" but it's CNN....This guys comments are LOL worthy.

MpEJcLnxeTM

bjjnovice
11-15-2016, 08:35 AM
Looks like racists from both sides coming out of the woodwork, but per usual, media only seems to be covering one side. This women is a racist POS and the reporter does not even call her on it. He should have said "Of course it's a hate crime you stupid chit" but it's CNN....This guys comments are LOL worthy.

MpEJcLnxeTM

lmfao @ you listening to mark dice. that guy has an IQ of potato and is embarassing to watch.

miscHelix
11-15-2016, 08:38 AM
4N3N1MlvVc4

RoadRunner70
11-15-2016, 08:40 AM
Looks like racists from both sides coming out of the woodwork, but per usual, media only seems to be covering one side. This women is a racist POS and the reporter does not even call her on it. He should have said "Of course it's a hate crime you stupid chit" but it's CNN....This guys comments are LOL worthy.

MpEJcLnxeTMi didn't even watch the video because of the thumbnail.

nasty ass woman #trump 2016

looks like a cow chewing grass

WillBrink
11-15-2016, 08:41 AM
lmfao @ you listening to mark dice. that guy has an IQ of potato and is embarassing to watch.

And that's the point. Exhibit A on one sided media coverage and bias. That it gets attention via some YT blogger who comes off as leaning hard conspiracy theory type (and that's another topic...) it does not change the fact this is outrageous and he's correct. That he covers that, and the main stream does not, is pitiful and forces more people to get their "news" from this guy, or Alex Jones, vs the main stream media. When people believe this guy and his ilk over the major outlets, you have a serious problem. In this particular example, this vid is correct.

jesusxchrist
11-15-2016, 08:42 AM

So no comment about what the woman said?

Phooenix
11-15-2016, 08:43 AM
does *******s cant stand the fact trump won
hXTgvalE1lM

FailedPotential
11-15-2016, 08:44 AM
We need to cum together brahs, srs, too much hate and taking sides.

Seriously, let's just cum together.

Retoaded
11-15-2016, 08:45 AM
I think "White Nationalists" is becoming the new buzzword.

SoutheastBeast1
11-15-2016, 08:45 AM
Lazy eyes....check
Overweight....check
Mouth wide open....check
Gap in teeth....check

Yeah I'm not clicking that.

residesinAZ
11-15-2016, 08:49 AM
I think "White Nationalists" is becoming the new buzzword.
He's right.
Consider adding to your resume.

celltechbrahz
11-15-2016, 09:02 AM
i didn't even watch the video because of the thumbnail.

nasty ass woman #trump 2016

looks like a cow chewing grass

Saw a man looking bald feminazi and decides to save my jimmies from the inevitable rustling ahead

BaySeaAnd
11-15-2016, 09:07 AM
Saw a man looking bald feminazi and decides to save my jimmies from the inevitable rustling ahead

cliffs:

-People protesting, often getting out of hand/violent
-Video guys says only one side is being reported
-Black woman LOLs at white people getting beat up
-She says "ohhh poor white people"
-She claims its not a hate crime when people voting a certain way are attacked for their beliefs.

21stCenturyKid
11-15-2016, 09:12 AM
There has been a very odd and particular cultural shift these past 5 years.

More and more I am being attacked for being "white" as if I am some sort of devil; and not just from the mouth of ethnics, but even people of the same race (ie. backward male-feminist abominations) this is very concerning to me. The groups or people that facilitate and partake in this agenda need to be eradicated from the country.

SpencerFS
11-15-2016, 09:20 AM
The left have yet to comprehend why they lost this election and continue down the same path. The reason they lost was because of Identity poiltics and partly their candidate selection. They keep listening to the loud vocal minority on Facebook and social media and fail the silent majority. The majority doesn't think white people are the oppressors. The majority is tired of this rhetoric and the majority will re-elect Donald Trump again in four years if they keep playing this overused story of racism,sexism and xenophobia.

DieselRobert1
11-15-2016, 09:22 AM
lawl, this "poor" white guys family could actually afford braces, and a school with PE.

humpty dumpty bitch

devin45k
11-15-2016, 09:34 AM
This is exactly the kind of stuff that made the left lose the election. The undecided are fed up with the double standard BS and revolted by voting for Trump.

21stCenturyKid
11-15-2016, 09:40 AM
What is amusing to me: The case against Trump was built on the foundation of women-rights, acceptance of all races and beliefs, no violence. This gave the entire election a sort-of illusion. Good against evil. Vote for Trump = Racist. Violent. Evil.

Fast-forward to day. Elections have finished. What is happening?

Riots. School-girls beaten up. Death threats. Rape threats.

The true colors have been unraveled.

MajesticLion
11-15-2016, 09:55 AM
This is exactly the kind of stuff that made the left lose the election. The undecided are fed up with the double standard BS and revolted by voting for Trump.

Yep.

The question is now when/whether they'll realize they've leapt headfirst into a far-worse briar patch.

ThePoz
11-15-2016, 10:04 AM
So no comment about what the woman said?

Calling a minority racist is practically a hate crime.

daxtrader
11-15-2016, 10:18 AM

I always thought Mark Dice was full of sh*t, until all the stuff about spirit cooking came out and podesta and his creepy **** emails. Mark Dice was right about all of hollywood and politicians worshiping satan.

WillBrink
11-15-2016, 10:27 AM
Yep.

The question is now when/whether they'll realize they've leapt headfirst into a far-worse briar patch.

The answer to that will be no. Don't need to be clarivoient for that one. No more than the far right would have learned had Trump lost. Extreme idiologs always double down on the stupid when faced with real T.

scheal
11-15-2016, 10:27 AM

Just flew right over your head didn't it?

Redfish225
11-15-2016, 11:02 AM
Lazy eyes....check
Overweight....check
Mouth wide open....check
Gap in teeth....check

Yeah I'm not clicking that.

This^^^

Didn't click and I still want to kick her in the face.

sclimb
11-15-2016, 11:18 AM
The left have yet to comprehend why they lost this election and continue down the same path. The reason they lost was because of Identity poiltics and partly their candidate selection. They keep listening to the loud vocal minority on Facebook and social media and fail the silent majority. The majority doesn't think white people are the oppressors. The majority is tired of this rhetoric and the majority will re-elect Donald Trump again in four years if they keep playing this overused story of racism,sexism and xenophobia.

They're going to run a black "female" post op lesbian in 2020. IF you oppose her/him, you're a white nationalist sexist xenophobic racist Islamophobic transphobiac.

ZenBowman
11-15-2016, 11:23 AM
No race threads.