PDA

View Full Version : Intermittent Fasting ? Need advice .

Stormtrooper094
11-02-2016, 05:01 AM
Was going to ask in the "Misc" but seeing as I'm now 22 years old and haven't been on here in a few years . I realized how immature majority of that forum is seeming to be either forever alone or no priorities in life and not the best place to ask this question . I've went from a size 33 to a 30 over the course of this diet or eating window plan and haven't worked out in 2-3 years now . Haven't needed to due to the jobs I've worked , construction ect . How would I start working out again with this same eating plan ? What works best for most of you ? Asking in hopes for someone with more experience . I apologize for no recent picture of my actual body most people hate that on this site . But I do have Gyno not bad anymore since losing a lot of weight but will upload a new one when surgery happens . Thanks .

Jackal005
11-02-2016, 05:26 AM
Keep your calories and macros in check and follow an eating schedule which works for you. That's the best advice to follow as far as IF goes.

Basically if you function better on IF then go for it, but don't look at it as a magic fat loss tool.