PDA

View Full Version : How awkward is it to be a superfan of a college football team you transferred out of?

Future24
10-28-2016, 10:51 AM
I have a friend who tells everyone to "stop being so poor" but yet he had to transfer out of a private university because he couldn't afford it. Meanwhile, he capes for this school's amateur sports team relentlessly like they put food on his table.

Does anyone else have weird friends like this?

(the only reason me and him are friends is because of Trump)

wildchild11
10-28-2016, 11:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rhao6.gif

Tears
10-28-2016, 11:32 AM
Trump: Bringing America Together Again

W1LLW
10-28-2016, 11:42 AM
Meanwhile, he capes for this school's amateur sports team relentlessly like they put food on his table.

Could have left the first sentence out entirely. Does nothing but add confusion.

But tell more about these professional college sports teams...

Edit: also lol at "had to transfer out of private college because he couldn't afford it." Either mommy and daddy (not their money), or loans (also not their money) is paying for it. no college kid is affording a 30 - 40k a year education.

EarnIt
10-28-2016, 11:56 AM
Sounds like a Notre Dame fan

Future24
10-28-2016, 12:07 PM
Could have left the first sentence out entirely. Does nothing but add confusion.

But tell more about these professional college sports teams...

Edit: also lol at "had to transfer out of private college because he couldn't afford it." Either mommy and daddy (not their money), or loans (also not their money) is paying for it. no college kid is affording a 30 - 40k a year education.

What did I tell you about speaking out of turn you manan dave bitch?