PDA

View Full Version : "Kershaw is the CP3 of baseball"

Future24
10-28-2016, 10:49 AM
Is he really though? At least CP3 has been to a game 7 of a second round playoff series and taken out a defending champion as well. Kershaw has done neither of these things. And CP3 is better looking so there's that too.

broboma2012
10-28-2016, 10:56 AM
Chris Paul actually performs pretty well in the playoffs. Kershaw's numbers fall off a cliff

MrStrange
10-28-2016, 10:57 AM
Has Kershaw ever tossed a pitch in the 9th inning of the postseason?

Edit: in games he's started of course. Not like that 2 out save in game 5 at WSH.

Future24
10-28-2016, 11:00 AM
Has Kershaw ever tossed a pitch in the 9th inning of the postseason?

Yes...but it was the first round. Against a team no one with a brain was taking seriously in October. Dusty Baker. I know all about Dusty Baker.

awwchit2
10-28-2016, 11:04 AM
Yes...but it was the first round. Against a team no one with a brain was taking seriously in October. Dusty Baker. I know all about Dusty Baker.

Kershaw's save in that game + game 2 performance in the NLCS against the mighty Cubbies, I thought was a turning point.

Then came game 6. . .

At this point I wouldn't mind trading Kershaw. He can't be relied on in the postseason. Imagine the return the Dodgers could get.

Future24
10-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Kershaw's save in that game + game 2 performance in the NLCS against the mighty Cubbies, I thought was a turning point.

Then came game 6. . .

At this point I wouldn't mind trading Kershaw. He can't be relied on in the postseason. Imagine the return the Dodgers could get.

I'll trade you Hammel for Kershaw straight up. We'll convert him into a LOOGY/middle reliever. Take it or leave it.

Sema2015
10-28-2016, 12:09 PM
Peyton Kershaw

Averydabeast
10-28-2016, 03:16 PM

Then came game 6. . .

not as great of a return as you would think at this point its common knowledge he's a choker

JaredtheMan
10-28-2016, 03:29 PM
Nah CP3 actually plays pretty well in the PS.
Kershaw is much more dominant than CP3's regular season anyway

awwchit2
10-28-2016, 10:42 PM
not as great of a return as you would think at this point its common knowledge he's a choker

Man, I would put Kershaw in a package for Mike Trout to the Angels.

Kershaw, Urias, JDL, Puig. Done deal.

Dodgers then add Cespedes

our OF is Trout, Cespedes, Pederson.

Das it mane.

Dodgers then fall back on Maeda, McCarthy, Anderson, and Alex Wood to pitch us to the world series and highlight what an idiot Friedman is for loading up our rotation with pure trash, instead of going after Cueto and keeping Greinke.