PDA

View Full Version : Trump Has 2-Point Edge in Bloomberg Politics Poll of Florida

A-GAME
10-27-2016, 11:19 PM
Can someone tell me if this is good news for Trump?

https://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/ixWpQOhebXo0/v0/-1x-1.png

Guise?

Bosscoo
10-27-2016, 11:40 PM

It would be good news if it didn't have a 3+ percent margin of error with all the other polls showing him losing by a similar margin,

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

swoleyo
10-27-2016, 11:40 PM
Lol @ not sure, don't remember. America pls

Fang2
10-27-2016, 11:41 PM
Polls don't mean sht. Go vote.

Eugenics
10-27-2016, 11:47 PM
4% who won't tell = Trump.

Tha big kahoona
10-28-2016, 03:29 AM
Don't take the polls too seriously OP, especially when they're that close. I'd give the edge to Trump when they're that close due to voter turnout

SillieBazzillie
10-28-2016, 06:18 AM
4% who won't tell = Trump.

Trump is such a horrible candidate that people are embarrassed to say they're voting for him Over The Phone?

lol, Tumpers gonna Trump.

Fahnestock
10-28-2016, 06:24 AM
Trump is such a horrible candidate that people are embarrassed to say they're voting for him Over The Phone?

The Democratic cartel has expressed a wish to place all Trump supporters on watch lists and routinely uses dehumanizing language in an attempt to soften public outcry when we're rounded up and sent to re-education camps. Simply wearing a Trump hat or owning a Trump yard sign makes you a target of violent assault and property crime. I consider those out for Trump to be among the bravest Americans our country holds.

Tha big kahoona
10-28-2016, 06:57 AM
Simply wearing a Trump hat or owning a Trump yard sign makes you a target of violent assault and property crime

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/yesjacknicholson.gif

Fiyero
10-28-2016, 07:00 AM

Guise?New poll today has her at +4 in Florida. You're always going to get outliers. That Bloomberg one is one such outlier. She's still holding around +3 average in Florida and is having very good early voting stats so far compared to 2012. Regardless, unlike Trump, Clinton doesn't need Florida to win.

iifymbro
10-28-2016, 07:02 AM

Same thing happened with Regan, people didn't want to admit they were voting for a movie star. We all know how that election turned out.

Honestly though I'm sick and tired of all these polls, lets just go vote and see what happens.

Fahnestock
10-28-2016, 07:07 AM
New poll today has her at +4 in Florida. You're always going to get outliers. That Bloomberg one is one such outlier. She's still holding around +3 average in Florida and is having very good early voting stats so far compared to 2012. Regardless, unlike Trump, Clinton doesn't need Florida to win.

What "new" poll are you referring to? The 2 most recent polls according to 538 are both Trump+3.