PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Co founder drops $32 million to stop Trump , more CTR?

lexbishop
10-24-2016, 06:02 PM
Big D is getting them to put their money where their mouth is:
Nice job Dustin Moskovitz!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/facebook-co-founder-drops-unprecedented-cash-to-stop-trump-230201

This probably explains the new rash of record correction going on.

Noliberals4
10-24-2016, 06:06 PM
Why isn't Trump spending money? Isn't he a supposed billionaire?

This election would be so easy for Trump to win. Why is Trump losing?

djfuzzy
10-24-2016, 06:15 PM

This election would be so easy for Trump to win. Why is Trump losing?I think the better question, GOO account v16.2.3 rev 4, is if Donald Trump is losing so badly, why do these people need to keep spending millions and millions of dollars to face him?

chalup
10-24-2016, 06:17 PM
I think the better question, GOO account v16.2.3 rev 4, is if Donald Trump is losing so badly, why do these people need to keep spending millions and millions of dollars to face him?

QFT. Why does she need someone to donate 32 MILLION if she is winning by such large margins? Lol.

Noliberals4
10-24-2016, 06:17 PM
I think the better question, GOO account v16.2.3 rev 4, is if Donald Trump is losing so badly, why do these people need to keep spending millions and millions of dollars to face him?
Because it's an election season you dope? Just because Trump is running a piss poor campaign that is getting its ass kicked doesn't mean the Democrats have to run a piss poor campaign.

We're gonna run up the score whether you like it or not. Get the hell off my internet LOSER.

SomaliShred
10-24-2016, 06:19 PM
If I had billions and didn't like someone, I'd throw couple millions just to get losers like you butthurt

Question you should be asking is why isn't big baller daddy trump spending money to counteract this chit? All he's doing is running his mouth like a brat, and his fans love it because they're brats too

My perspective

StoliFun
10-24-2016, 06:23 PM
QFT. Why does she need someone to donate 32 MILLION if she is winning by such large margins? Lol.

Lol. A couple of political science professors here.

Noliberals4
10-24-2016, 06:24 PM
Cope.

chalup
10-24-2016, 06:25 PM
Because it's an election season you dope? Just because Trump is running a piss poor campaign that is getting its ass kicked doesn't mean the Democrats have to run a piss poor campaign.

We're gonna run up the score whether you like it or not. Get the hell off my internet LOSER.

If I had billions and didn't like someone, I'd throw couple millions just to get losers like you butthurt

Question you should be asking is why isn't big baller daddy trump spending money to counteract this chit? All he's doing is running his mouth like a brat, and his fans love it because they're brats too

My perspective

And not one legitimate answer was seen that day.

WagerKing
10-24-2016, 06:25 PM
Trump and the Patriots vs the nation. Fuk all these cucks

Noliberals4
10-24-2016, 06:26 PM

My perspective
Trump is using the money he gets from donations to pay his legal fees, to jack up the prices to his hotels, to pay himself, etc. etc. (srs).

Guy never intended to actually win.

SearsBrah
Just got a phat raise, checking in.

Noliberals4
Because you're not making a legitimate point.

Once you make a legitimate point, then we will give you an answer.

SomaliShred
10-24-2016, 06:29 PM
Just because answers that you don't like.... Lol

You guys are the biggest hypocrites.. Claim you're anti political correctness but you're just as politically correct as the same people you dislike and label with names

Election will be over soon, trump will lose and you closed minded annoying rats can crawl back to your holes

Noliberals4
10-24-2016, 06:31 PM

You guys are the biggest hypocrites.. Claim you're anti political correctness but you're just as politically correct as the same people you dislike and label with names

Election will be over soon, trump will lose and you closed minded annoying rats can crawl back to your holes
Watch out - they're going to start insulting you soon (with their favorite being "You have to go back."). Like you said, they can dish out the insults and hate but once someone even slightly insults them they lose their mind (RIKTER about lost his mind over something I said a few months ago)

They're cowards and need to be treated as such.

dhawkeye1980
10-24-2016, 06:32 PM
She has received 1B in donations from big business, what do they know that she isnt telling the american people? Oh thats right she is in their pocket and will do whatever they tell her to do

chalup
10-24-2016, 06:32 PM

You said you would throw around millions just because. You don't get rich that way genius. Would you prefer we call you "it" or "dragzilla"?

NYPat
10-24-2016, 06:33 PM
Big D is getting them to put their money where their mouth is:

Too bad Trump isn't. His supporters heard he wasn't tied to big money and was self-supporting, but isn't delivering on his promise to use his money.

Sad.. :(

7rmr
10-24-2016, 06:35 PM
She has received 1B in donations from big business, what do they know that she isnt telling the american people? Oh thats right she is in their pocket and will do whatever they tell her to do

Or they are smart enough to know Trump is a retard and they want to help make sure he loses

Noliberals4
10-24-2016, 06:35 PM
You said you would throw around millions just because. You don't get rich that way genius. Would you prefer we call you "it" or "dragzilla"?
Trump got rich by ripping off contractors and by using leverage to rip off others. Now that he no longer has leverage he's getting his ass kicked. Why isn't Trump spending money? To me this is an insult - the guy is abandoning his supporters. He should be going full guns a-blazin and doing everything he can to win this thing. Instead he's just given up. Why do you continue to support him?

JoshSP1985
10-24-2016, 06:36 PM
Vote Trump don't let them buy the election.

RougeProdigy
10-24-2016, 06:36 PM
Good. Facebook is as patriotic as you can get. You are free to post whatever content you want to millions of potential viewers. It's as if the scary mainstream media is no longer the biggest influence in the election.

chalup
10-24-2016, 06:38 PM
Trump got rich by ripping off contractors and by using leverage to rip off others. Now that he no longer has leverage he's getting his ass kicked. Why isn't Trump spending money? To me this is an insult - the guy is abandoning his supporters. He should be going full guns a-blazin and doing everything he can to win this thing. Instead he's just given up. Why do you continue to support him?

He is giving up by out campaigning Clinton for a year straight, with 10 times the rally's she has? He ripped off contractors? Why do people still work for him if thats all he does? Do you know what "word of mouth" is? He is getting his ass kicked by being within 5 according to CNN with a MOE of 3.5? Do you know what delusional mean?

VBSurfer85
10-24-2016, 06:39 PM
Donald pulled the greatest cucking of all time on the poorly educated people of this country. Just like he did with Trump U. Idiots. He thanks you all for your support and hope that you will continue to help in his fight to "Make American Great Again" by subscribing to TrumpTV for a low monthly rate of $9.95.

chalup
10-24-2016, 06:40 PM
Or they are smart enough to know Trump is a retard and they want to help make sure he loses

Smart like Goldman Sachs who had to be bailed out by the federal government or go bankrupt? Is that who you refer to as smart?

lexbishop
10-24-2016, 06:40 PM
LMFAO

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to djfuzzy again.

NYPat
10-24-2016, 06:42 PM

My perspective

Actual rich people with scruples throw pretty change at candidates without care, just to show their support. (32 million)

Trump isn't on their level and is unwilling to spend his money.

Talk about pulling the rug on his supporters.

Ouch!

SomaliShred
10-24-2016, 06:43 PM
The first part.. It's that man's money and he can do what he wants with it despite your opinion on how he should spend his money

And the 2nd part maybe try again but with English

SomaliShred
10-24-2016, 06:45 PM
Actual rich people with scruples throw pretty change at candidates without care, just to show their support. (32 million)

Trump isn't on their level and is unwilling to spend his money.

Talk about pulling the rug on his supporters.

Ouch!
Idek if this man even has the kind of money he claims so what he has and doesn't have I'm not discussing

Show me a billionaire that endorses pyramid schemes for a pay day lol

7rmr
Smart like Goldman Sachs who had to be bailed out by the federal government or go bankrupt? Is that who you refer to as smart?

Better receiving bankruptcy protection once than 5 times.

Noliberals4
He is giving up by out campaigning Clinton for a year straight, with 10 times the rally's she has? He ripped off contractors? Why do people still work for him if thats all he does? Do you know what "word of mouth" is? He is getting his ass kicked by being within 5 according to CNN with a MOE of 3.5? Do you know what delusional mean?
Rallies mean crap.

Trump should be focusing on voter data, a GOTV program, a ground game in general. He should be buying ads, prepping for debates so he can win them instead of looking like an idiot. He should have a focused strategy that focuses on issues and policy. He should also not get baited so many times. He should have used money to vet himself.

And why do people work with him? Many don't - but many think he will pay up. Hundreds of people have said he rips them off. It's sad. And when this was brought to Trump's attention at the debate he said "Maybe he should've done a good job" - Trump is pure frickin evil.

And if you think being down 51-45 in CNN's poll is not an ass kicking then I feel sorry for you. You are truly delusional if you think being down by 6 is a good thing.

Noliberals4
10-24-2016, 06:46 PM
God damn.

GOD DAMN.

GOD DAMN.

I have been on this forum for over a year.... and yet never seen a burn like this one. You should be reported for being an arsonist for that one.

You've earned eternal reps from me. Damn dude. (on spread right now though unfortunately)

T_O_N_Y
10-24-2016, 06:46 PM
The face of a liberal white male in America, self hating, low test, unpatriotic, run by emotions to coddle the weak, sad sad man.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/victoriabarret/files/2011/09/Dustin.jpg

chalup
10-24-2016, 06:51 PM

Trump didn't receive protection and he didn't cause another Great Depression like the banks would have. The fact you compared the two shows you ride the short bus.

lexbishop
10-24-2016, 06:52 PM
That CTR money is going to work! Too bad the checks stop after November 8th eh?
Good luck finding work with all your new neighbors, rise in welfare and inflation, and when TPP goes into full swing eventually lol.

http://www.tulsatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/VenezuelaFoodShortage.jpg
http://www.aljazeera.com/mritems/imagecache/mbdxxlarge/mritems/Images/2014/3/2/201432103430362734_20.jpg
https://i.sli.mg/BO4TZ0.jpg

DrainTheSwamp
10-24-2016, 06:53 PM

They're afraid.

NYPat
10-24-2016, 06:55 PM

Trump prides himself as a debt king. He runs up bills and receives the goods, then fails to pay for them. He believes it's ok to default on debt.

Our country doesn't have bankruptcy protection like businesses do.

7rmr
10-24-2016, 06:57 PM
Trump didn't receive protection and he didn't cause another Great Depression like the banks would have. The fact you compared the two shows you ride the short bus.

Take the L and move on.

chalup
10-24-2016, 07:00 PM
Trump prides himself as a debt king. He runs up bills and receives the goods, then fails to pay for them. He believes it's ok to default on debt.

Our country doesn't have bankruptcy protection like businesses do.

Trump failed 5 times out of 100s. Goldman Sachs failed 1 out of 1. Do the math.

Noliberals4
10-24-2016, 07:01 PM
Trump failed 5 times out of 100s. Goldman Sachs failed 1 out of 1. Do the math.
Take the L and move on.

But Trump has failed dozens of times - I can give you a huge list of Trump failures.

Trump's businesses went bankrupt 4 times - which is absolutely horrendous.

WhAtNoWbChSs
10-24-2016, 07:02 PM

he already spent 100 million u fuking idiot.

Noliberals4
10-24-2016, 07:05 PM
he already spent 100 million u fuking idiot.
Of donated money lol.

Plus, that's nothing.

PAU1
10-24-2016, 08:32 PM
He has seen the data and he knows trump is more popular. FB data mines thuroughly. He isn't contributing 32m because it looks like a Hillary landslide.

Trump is using the money he gets from donations to pay his legal fees, to jack up the prices to his hotels, to pay himself, etc. etc. (srs).

I believe this is why he is running:
tHsZxJlxHYw

PlanoLifter
10-24-2016, 08:59 PM

Actually fewer and fewer people are staying at his hotels. He has poisoned his own brand. Bookings are down, room rates are down, and future properties will not have the Trump name.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/01/donald-trump-hotels-sales/

I read they will be branded Scion.:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/trump-hotels-scion-1.3818871

jro9999
10-24-2016, 09:02 PM
Actually fewer and fewer people are staying at his hotels. He has poisoned his own brand. Bookings are down, room rates are down, and future properties will not have the Trump name.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/01/donald-trump-hotels-sales/

I read they will be branded Scion.:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/trump-hotels-scion-1.3818871

I saw this the other day and had a chuckle

The Trump brand has been around almost 100 years if you count Donald and his father and now after all this they're debating on whether or not they'll even have the Trump name attached to future real estate deals.

And why copy Toyota? Scion cars are pieces of junk. Not exactly a good alternative name

BadMonkeyFunker
10-24-2016, 09:05 PM
Libs are spending money becuz they're in it to win it. they're winners. Not like some ego driven loser we know.

djfuzzy
10-24-2016, 09:06 PM
No, I don't claim to know things that I'm unsure of. I was simply asking a question. Does the DNC feel like if they stopped having outrageous sums of money dispersed for their cause that all their supporters would switch to GOP in a hurry?

If this Trump camp is so easy to beat, why is it so costly?

PlanoLifter
10-24-2016, 09:11 PM
No, I don't claim to know things that I'm unsure of. I was simply asking a question. Does the DNC feel like if they stopped having outrageous sums of money dispersed for their cause that all their supporters would switch to GOP in a hurry?

I don't think the Trump camp has been easy to beat. But it's been easier than it should have been. And for that, IMO, the blame goes to Donald, his temperament, and his being unable to gracefully accept criticism. If he had kept his mouth shut when his team told him to keep it shut I think he'd be further ahead.

Mik3yp
10-24-2016, 09:20 PM

He's not losing. He's winning. And he's winning BIGLY. Tremendously. Srs.

thelockhed
10-24-2016, 09:33 PM
noliberals4, salamishredd, vbsurfer85, 7rmr

resident hillary shills 😃

Dave22reborn
10-24-2016, 09:36 PM

So hypocritical liberals that want campaign finance reform are fine with her raising a billion dollars from wall street, bankers, and the Saudis...

SYKO227
10-24-2016, 09:36 PM

They need all the money they can get because his support is so strong that people are going to him just because of his patriotism. If he is not cheated, flags will fly high and people will start to feel pride in their country once we "drain the swamp."

StoliFun
10-24-2016, 09:38 PM

1) A billionaire showed up and offered them $20M. A couple weeks later he added another $15M. That's just free money. They're not going to turn that down.

2) It frees up the DNC budget to spend more money down the ballot.

3) More people turn out to vote during presidential elections, so the more people turn out for your candidate, the more people there are to vote for that party down the ballot.

4) Good luck with your future endeavors, personally and professionally.

5) It's okay to mix peas and carrots.

PAU1
10-24-2016, 09:41 PM
noliberals4, salamishredd, vbsurfer85, 7rmr

resident hillary shills 
You're catching on quickly!
They're all trolling but, as far as paid shills, imo:
Yes.
I don't think he's paid.
Yes.
Maybe.

Dave22reborn
10-24-2016, 09:46 PM
1) A billionaire showed up and offered them $20M. A couple weeks later he added another $15M. That's just free money. They're not going to turn that down.

2) It frees up the DNC budget to spend more money down the ballot.

3) More people turn out to vote during presidential elections, so the more people turn out for your candidate, the more people there are to vote for that party down the ballot.

4) Good luck with your future endeavors, personally and professionally.

5) It's okay to mix peas and carrots.

Maybe libs shouldn't lecture other people on how they spend their money, when they're donating 10s of millions of dollars to a presidential campaign.

StoliFun
10-24-2016, 09:58 PM
Maybe libs shouldn't lecture other people on how they spend their money, when they're donating 10s of millions of dollars to a presidential campaign.

Why do you hurt me so?

https://admin.mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif

GotNext
10-24-2016, 09:58 PM
lmao, didn't Trump supporters celebrate with a thread when Peter Thiel donated like a million or something? Hypocrits much?

Dave22reborn
10-24-2016, 10:09 PM
Why do you hurt me so?

https://admin.mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif

Care to explain why Hillary cares about capaign finance reform after she wins and not before?

StoliFun
10-24-2016, 10:12 PM
Care to explain why Hillary cares about capaign finance reform after she wins and not before?

Because she has a better shot of being able to do something about it (like nominating a SC justice to overturn Citizens United) from inside the White House.

You can easily debone your own chicken thighs.

LukeLissen
10-24-2016, 11:48 PM

http://i.imgur.com/0qXHu1Q.gif

OWNT!

wickedman
10-24-2016, 11:53 PM
They sure do seem concerned over there in liberal land for a race that has been deemed "over" by CTR.

second2noneBrah
10-25-2016, 01:41 AM
And we're supposed to believe Hilary would overturn citizens United lol