PDA

View Full Version : "The Dodgers are winning games 6 and 7, the Cubs will choke! The curse will live on."

BuddyOmar
10-22-2016, 09:04 PM
Cubs are a combined 4-43 off Hill and Kershaw in this series and people acting like it's over.

Inb4 but their hitting now...yeah cuz they haven't had to face kershaw or hill in a couple games...

As a neutral fan, I think the best pitcher of our generation is gonna prove people wrong and win game 6 and then come out of the pen and close out game 7. Legacy defining game(s) for him.

Oh boy it's gonna be sweet when all these confident Cubs fans continue to owe their soul to a goat come Sunday.

Did you forget Kershaw shut you phaggots out for 7 innings last time? Did you forget Kershaw is the best pitcher in baseball?

Did you forget the Dodgers beat Arrieta?

Game 7 will be advantage Dodgers. Period.

Also, have you seen the Dodgers straight up handle Chapman? And have you seen our closer dominate you?

The curse will live on.

Interesting.

awwchit2
10-22-2016, 11:26 PM
I'll be sure to bump when the pressure of 108 years of failure leads to the Cubs losing the WS to the Indians.

And I will bottle up every single tear and throw it in the ocean.

Sikhveins
10-22-2016, 11:42 PM
I'll be sure to bump when the pressure of 108 years of failure leads to the Cubs losing the WS to the Indians.

And I will bottle up every single tear and throw it in the ocean.

107*

DrFlexologist
10-22-2016, 11:49 PM
i honestly thought hell would freeze over before the cubs ever made it to the world series again