PDA

View Full Version : Should I end my diet?

Aokiji94
10-20-2016, 01:07 PM
Hello to everyone,

I started a diet 3,5 months ago. My weight was around 179 lbs. Body fat at that time was around 21 %.
Now, my weight is at 154,4 lbs. (probably 13-14 % body fat). I still cannot see abs. There is some good definition but no visible abs, yet. I probably just do not have the muscle density for my abs to be visible at the moment. I have exactly one year training experience and started out at an extremely skinny fat individual.

At the moment, IŽd really like to start a lean bulk but I am extremely scared of become fat again. Is 13-14 % too high for me to start lean bulk. Everyone keeps telling me that I need to be at 10-12 % but at 6 ft and 154,4, there is nothing left to cut down to.

I lost a lot of strengh, too.

Current strength level:
Squat: 90 kg
Deadlift: 110kg
Bench-Press: 70 kg
Military-Press: 45 kg
Barbell-Rowing: 70 kg
Leg-press: 250 kg

What should I do? I am really scared of becoming fat again ( this time I would eat super clean in order to only increase my weight by 0,5 g per month since I gain fat super easy).

Is 13-14 % too high for a lean bulk?
There is still some fat left on my belly but I am tired of cutting down and it is getting harder every day to maintain this day. I am close to the fourth month.

Hope you have got some decent adivce.

Thank you :)

VandelVy
10-20-2016, 01:27 PM
pic

Tucane
10-20-2016, 01:34 PM
If you dont want to cut more, then don't. You can do leangains/recomposition from where you are right now if you want to. Work hard and eat close to maintenance and you'll be fine!:-)

BringBackMisc
10-20-2016, 02:20 PM
If you dont want to cut more, then don't. You can do leangains/recomposition from where you are right now if you want to. Work hard and eat close to maintenance and you'll be fine!:-)

Do this. You will continue making solid progress.