PDA

View Full Version : Water..

Vincent47
10-17-2016, 12:28 PM
How much water do guys drink daily regulary ?!
And how much to increase if taking creatine mono ?!

anzuelo
10-17-2016, 12:34 PM
I take creatine and usually just drink when I'm thirsty. Clarity of urine is a good indicator of proper hydration when in doubt.

dipatel13
10-17-2016, 12:56 PM
I drink to thirst

Vincent47
10-17-2016, 01:05 PM
The problm is that i never get thirsty !! If i wanna drink when i get thirsty i would drin 0.5L a day !! And that is way out of range !! No matter what the range is..

juggernaut74ia
10-17-2016, 01:14 PM
The problm is that i never get thirsty !! If i wanna drink when i get thirsty i would drin 0.5L a day !! And that is way out of range !! No matter what the range is..

Are you drinking other liquids?

Vincent47
10-17-2016, 01:31 PM
Are you drinking other liquids?
Alot of tea and coffee and diet coke..

Bearlolz
10-17-2016, 01:36 PM
thats how ppl end up with kidney stones, its interesting to read about it online and wonder 'huh just drink more water bruv' but then you dont realize you yourself are taking so much supplements that you dont feel thirsty and thats what happens

yoojungl
10-17-2016, 01:43 PM
I drink over a gallon. I don't force myself to drink, but I always remind myself to take sips throughout the day to keep myself hydrated.

juggernaut74ia
10-17-2016, 01:43 PM
Alot of tea and coffee and diet coke..

Well...there you go. Those count as water intake too. And (to a lesser extent) many foods contain some water too.

As long as you're drinking to thirst, and your urine is lightly colored, no problem.

taizer007
10-17-2016, 01:45 PM
if you drink .5l a day and your urine is clear then you dont need anymore water.
Some days I drink alot and some days I dont. But my urine is clear or slightly yellow all the time because of how much activity I do.

Kwace
10-17-2016, 01:47 PM
whenever I feel like it

usually drink more if I am going on a date or if I am going somewhere where I can't practically get a drink

Melis689
10-17-2016, 01:50 PM
Around 3 litres a day

Vincent47
10-17-2016, 02:29 PM
thats how ppl end up with kidney stones, its interesting to read about it online and wonder 'huh just drink more water bruv' but then you dont realize you yourself are taking so much supplements that you dont feel thirsty and thats what happens
First of all im not a supplement guy who takes whatever and everything to pump his self up..
2nd if you noticed we are here to help each other as you can see from all the posts, replies and forums.. if your not being helpful then tgis is not the plce you should be in..
Thanks for the info a.w..

Vincent47
10-17-2016, 02:31 PM
I drink over a gallon. I don't force myself to drink, but I always remind myself to take sips throughout the day to keep myself hydrated.
That is the plan im trying to follow from now on cause even thu i drink alot of other liquids but i never feel thirsty and i don't that is healthy specially cause im starting with Creatine Mono soon..

Vincent47
10-17-2016, 02:33 PM
Well...there you go. Those count as water intake too. And (to a lesser extent) many foods contain some water too.

As long as you're drinking to thirst, and your urine is lightly colored, no problem.
Really ?! my body counts them as water !!
Well, i guess that is great.. but the thing is even if i didnt drink my urine is always light yellow.. hehe

Vincent47
10-17-2016, 02:35 PM
if you drink .5l a day and your urine is clear then you dont need anymore water.
Some days I drink alot and some days I dont. But my urine is clear or slightly yellow all the time because of how much activity I do.
Well then the prob is solved, it is always light yellow..

Vincent47
10-17-2016, 02:36 PM
whenever I feel like it

usually drink more if I am going on a date or if I am going somewhere where I can't practically get a drink
Why would you drink before going on a date !!
Just for info..

Vincent47
10-17-2016, 02:37 PM
Around 3 litres a day
On Creatine Mono ?! Or Regulary ?

Heisman2
10-17-2016, 05:56 PM
Most are fine just drinking to thirst.

For those curious, as a rough guide clinically we determine if hospitalized patients are drinking enough if in 24 hours they are urinating >0.5 mL/kg/hr (adults) or >1 mL/kg/hr (children).

ErikTheElectric
10-17-2016, 06:52 PM
1.5 gallons a day. Most people do fine on a quarter of that amount.

Bentley41
10-17-2016, 06:56 PM
2 gallons a day.... i drink a gallon during my morning lift, then a gallon through the rest of the day. If youre having trouble throw a packet of crystle light in there, stuff is good and only like 40 calories.

unplugged
10-17-2016, 06:57 PM

Yea that is about what I am at as well and people are shocked when I tell em how much I drink but it's necessary when you are a heavy sweater and do **** loads of activity.

gbullock32
10-17-2016, 08:39 PM
Even the liquid from food counts towards fluid intake, though tracking that would be rather difficult.

Anthony21
10-17-2016, 08:52 PM
2 gallons a day.... i drink a gallon during my morning lift, then a gallon through the rest of the day. If youre having trouble throw a packet of crystle light in there, stuff is good and only like 40 calories.

A gallon while your're lifting? Fuq that i'd be running to the bathroom more than me actually lifting lol.

saramartin9285
10-17-2016, 08:58 PM
How much water do guys drink daily regulary ?!
And how much to increase if taking creatine mono ?!

As much as you can.
Just follow the following tips.
1. 600 ml before brush your teeth in the morning. Do not consume anything after 45 min of 600 ml water.
2. 1 glass of water after bath.
3. 1-2 glass of water before eating anything (breakfast or lunch or dinner). Do not consume water after eating anything for 1 hour.
4. 1 glass before going to bed.

these simple steps of Ayurveda will keeps you healthy for 90-100 years.

gbullock32
10-17-2016, 09:21 PM
As much as you can.
1. 600 ml before brush your teeth in the morning. Do not consume anything after 45 min of 600 ml water.
3. 1-2 glass of water before eating anything (breakfast or lunch or dinner). Do not consume water after eating anything for 1 hour.

these simple steps of Ayurveda will keeps you healthy for 90-100 years.Are you a jackass?

Melis689
10-18-2016, 03:05 AM
On Creatine Mono ?! Or Regulary ?

Regular

Vincent47
10-18-2016, 05:44 AM

Y'all guys drink like Da** !!!

Vincent47
10-18-2016, 05:46 AM
Even the liquid from food counts towards fluid intake, though tracking that would be rather difficult.
So not drinking enough aint no problem if im having liquids from food and other liquids ?! Like no prob with water tetention and etc.. ?!

Vincent47
10-18-2016, 05:51 AM
As much as you can.

these simple steps of Ayurveda will keeps you healthy for 90-100 years.
Well i agree with 2-3-4.. and i actually wait 2 hours after eating a.w..
But with 1 ?! Are you kidding ?!
There is a reason why you should brush your teeth first thing in the morning, cause all the bacteria and germs will be crawling around your mouth.. so when you drink water before bruahing your teeth... You know the rest..
The bottom line you wont even need to brush nymore cause it is pointless..
A.w thanks for the rest they were helpful..

Zonick
10-18-2016, 06:01 AM
Usually drink somewhere between 2 and 6 liters, don't really force myself to it.
Having a bottle of water near when in the gym and right after helps a lot to get on enough water

Vincent47
10-18-2016, 06:18 AM
Usually drink somewhere between 2 and 6 liters, don't really force myself to it.
Having a bottle of water near when in the gym and right after helps a lot to get on enough water
The prob is im not sweating like i use to when i was kinda obese.. and even when i actually sweat i totally forget about the water.. and i just don't feel like i need to drink..
I will try to make it a habit..

Zonick
10-18-2016, 07:12 AM
The prob is im not sweating like i use to when i was kinda obese.. and even when i actually sweat i totally forget about the water.. and i just don't feel like i need to drink..
I will try to make it a habit..

If you don't feel thirsty you probably don't need to drink (despite you don't recognize thirst at all, which I wouldn't think it's the case).
Anyway it's always good to drink more since it's almost impossible to drink "to much" water.
If you have been dehydrated it could improve your performance and make you feel better too, so they're all advantages.

Vincent47
10-18-2016, 07:18 AM
If you don't feel thirsty you probably don't need to drink (despite you don't recognize thirst at all, which I wouldn't think it's the case).
Anyway it's always good to drink more since it's almost impossible to drink "to much" water.
If you have been dehydrated it could improve your performance and make you feel better too, so they're all advantages.
That is the point..
Another thing is im starting my Creatine Mono next week and i wanna start geting use to drink since the Creatine needs tons of water..
How much you think i should be drinking with Creatine ?!

gbullock32
10-18-2016, 08:08 AM
That is the point..
Another thing is im starting my Creatine Mono next week and i wanna start geting use to drink since the Creatine needs tons of water..
How much you think i should be drinking with Creatine ?!It does not need 'tons of water' you are overthinking this way more than you need to; just drink to thirst and move on with life.

Kwace
10-18-2016, 08:21 AM
Why would you drink before going on a date !!
Just for info..

Helps keep the mouth wet (wet mouth = fresher breath) for dat dere make out session or anything else...

plus sometimes I smoke devils lettuces before dates and need to re-hydrate my mouf