PDA

View Full Version : GOP Declares Victory Ahead of Debate, Deletes Story

Phil9
10-04-2016, 06:04 PM
The Republican National Committee declared Mike Pence the "clear winner" of the vice presidential debate hours before Tuesday night's showdown even began.

A blog post on the party's website, GOP.com, that was posted around 4 p.m. PT claimed victory for Donald Trump's running mate.

"Americans from all across the country tuned in to watch the one and only Vice Presidential debate," the story read. "During the debate we helped fact check and monitor the conversation in real time @GOP. The consensus was clear after the dust settled, Mike Pence was the clear winner of the debate."

Offering a preview of what Pence will talk about, the story said his "top moments" from the debate were discussing the economy and "highlighting Hillary's scandals."

Shortly after it's accidental publish, the draft of tonight's story??was deleted.

The post also declared the other night's winner to be Trump, as his "running mate perfectly shared Trump's vision to make America great again and that message is resonating with Americans all across the country."

At 6 p.m. PT,Pence and Clinton's running mate, Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine, will take center stage at Longwood University in Farmville, Va., as they battle in their first and only public forum before Election Day. The debate is being moderated by CBSN's Elaine Quijano.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/gop-declares-victory-ahead-debate-deletes-story-000421542.html

Well then...

Evolutionary1
10-04-2016, 06:06 PM
not as bad as deleting emails

A-GAME
10-04-2016, 06:11 PM
I think someone probably posted it by accident, however I don't see a problem.

I imagine they are writing the story prior to the event, and will edit it accordingly if need be. I do things like this myself, actually. It's the most efficient way to break news fast IMO.

JakeB27
10-04-2016, 06:20 PM
I think someone probably posted it by accident, however I don't see a problem.

I imagine they are writing the story prior to the event, and will edit it accordingly if need be. I do things like this myself, actually. It's the most efficient way to break news fast IMO.
This. And just lol if you think the cucks on the other side aren't doing the same thing

Mavex
10-04-2016, 06:48 PM
It's not bad that they wrote the story in advance, all news outlets do this. But accidentally publishing it is LOL-worthy