PDA

View Full Version : Would i go to hell if i hate God?

LegitAssSky
09-25-2016, 02:01 PM
Can anyone answer my questions or who is into the bible and stuff thank you.

JohnDoeBrah
09-25-2016, 02:03 PM
Will you go to heaven if God hates you?

LegitAssSky
09-25-2016, 02:03 PM

Nop i think he does but oh well.

crupiea
09-25-2016, 02:14 PM
Why would you hate god?

I think you probably dont understand the god.

God doesnt grant wishes like a genie so if you have been asking for stuff and didnt get it, too bad.

LegitAssSky
09-25-2016, 02:18 PM
Why would you hate god?

I think you probably dont understand the god.

God doesnt grant wishes like a genie so if you have been asking for stuff and didnt get it, too bad.

I hate god for creating humanity creating evil entities for creating me.

Harbinger
09-25-2016, 02:24 PM
You can't go to imaginary places for having emotions for imaginary beings.

cup243
09-25-2016, 02:29 PM
That kind of question, the answer is within you.. you aren't getting anything useful from others, "by nature" you have to answer that yourself.

BieberFeverBrah
09-25-2016, 02:52 PM
I think it's perfectly fine to hate God, in fact it seems like he kind of gets off on being hated and feared, sort of like bobbydigitaloa.

The one you need to be careful with is god's son--you don't want to hate this guy. But the son is also the father, they are kind of one in the same, so it's a little tricky.

Does this help?

RougeProdigy
09-25-2016, 03:00 PM
Allah is the greatest and a forgiving God, so it's hard to say.

Austanian
09-25-2016, 03:12 PM
Which god? Given how many gods there have been in the history of man. All with similar amounts of proof.

I would say there is a high probability the God you picked does not exist, so no harm no foul.

Kansas123
09-25-2016, 03:17 PM

And here we go someone literally clicked on this link to comment something that literally can only be a negative comment with zero positivity coming from the comment.

That someone is you.

Tamorlane
09-25-2016, 03:59 PM
"What do you think: There is the case where a man is one who takes life, steals, indulges in illicit sex; is a liar, one who speaks divisive speech, harsh speech, & idle chatter; is greedy, bears thoughts of ill-will, & holds to wrong views. Then a great crowd of people, gathering & congregating, would pray, praise, & circumambulate with their hands palm-to-palm over the heart [saying,] 'May this man, at the break-up of the body, after death, reappear in a good destination, the heavenly world!' What do you think: would that man — because of the prayers, praise, & circumambulation of that great crowd of people — at the break-up of the body, after death, reappear in a good destination, the heavenly world?"

"No, lord."

"Suppose a man were to throw a large boulder into a deep lake of water, and a great crowd of people, gathering & congregating, would pray, praise, & circumambulate with their hands palm-to-palm over the heart [saying,] 'Rise up, O boulder! Come floating up, O boulder! Come float to the shore, O boulder!' What do you think: would that boulder — because of the prayers, praise, & circumambulation of that great crowd of people — rise up, come floating up, or come float to the shore?"

"No, lord."

"So it is with any man who takes life, steals, indulges in illicit sex; is a liar, one who speaks divisive speech, harsh speech, & idle chatter; is greedy, bears thoughts of ill-will, & holds to wrong views. Even though a great crowd of people, gathering & congregating, would pray, praise, & circumambulate with their hands palm-to-palm over the heart — [saying,] 'May this man, at the break-up of the body, after death, reappear in a good destination, the heavenly world!' — still, at the break-up of the body, after death, he would reappear in destitution, a bad destination, the lower realms, hell.

"Now what do you think: There is the case where a man is one who refrains from taking life, from stealing, & from indulging in illicit sex; he refrains from lying, from speaking divisive speech, from harsh speech, & from idle chatter; he is not greedy, bears no thoughts of ill-will, & holds to right view. Then a great crowd of people, gathering & congregating, would pray, praise, & circumambulate with their hands palm-to-palm over the heart [saying,] 'May this man, at the break-up of the body, after death, reappear in destitution, a bad destination, the lower realms, hell!' What do you think: would that man — because of the prayers, praise, & circumambulation of that great crowd of people — at the break-up of the body, after death, reappear in destitution, a bad destination, the lower realms, hell?"

"No, lord."

"Suppose a man were to throw a jar of ghee or a jar of oil into a deep lake of water, where it would break. There the shards & jar-fragments would go down, while the ghee or oil would come up. Then a great crowd of people, gathering & congregating, would pray, praise, & circumambulate with their hands palm-to-palm over the heart [saying,] 'Sink, O ghee/oil! Submerge, O ghee/oil! Go down, O ghee/oil!' What do you think: would that ghee/oil, because of the prayers, praise, & circumambulation of that great crowd of people sink, submerge, or go down?"

"No, lord."

"So it is with any man who refrains from taking life, from stealing, & from indulging in illicit sex; refrains from lying, from speaking divisive speech, from harsh speech, & from idle chatter; is not greedy, bears no thoughts of ill-will, & holds to right view. Even though a great crowd of people, gathering & congregating, would pray, praise, & circumambulate with their hands palm-to-palm over the heart — [saying,] 'May this man, at the break-up of the body, after death, reappear in a destitution, a bad destination, the lower realms, hell!' — still, at the break-up of the body, after death, he would reappear in a good destination, the heavenly world." -Buddha

BioDiver
09-25-2016, 04:18 PM
Uvz-fYbFN_o

dakensta
09-25-2016, 08:50 PM
Why would you hate god, OP?
What's he ever done to you?
Or anyone?
Or ever done?

crowe15
09-26-2016, 05:08 AM
Or anyone?
Or ever done?

Well there is perverted **** god says in the bible?

greatwarning
09-26-2016, 01:42 PM
Well obama gonna suspend the election soon. Dont hate God. Things will be reversed soon. The first shall be last and the last shall be first. Love God, Jesus Christ whom God sent, the Holy Spirity and your fellow man. After obama goes to Mississippi and returns then marshall shall be declared because the protest have yet to get worse.... Get near to Jesus for this is the hour. Something big is about the go down the ELITES cant afford to have Hillary loose.

LegitAssSky
09-26-2016, 01:51 PM
Or anyone?
Or ever done?

God created me God created humanity God created evil entities i told you my reasons in the previous messages above.

PickleBrah
09-26-2016, 02:22 PM
Would you let someone who hated you into your home OP?

greatwarning
09-26-2016, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by LegitAssSky

God created me God created humanity God created evil entities i told you my reasons in the previous messages above.

God never created "evil entities", having the freedom of choice God has given creation. His created beings choose to do as they wish within certain parameters.

The_Standard
09-26-2016, 03:07 PM

At least the OP admits to his knowledge of God by admitting to hating God. You simply suppress your knowledge of the truth.

Well there is perverted **** god says in the bible?

You're reading the Bible wrong.

Mr Beer
09-26-2016, 04:15 PM

this

Harbinger
09-26-2016, 04:25 PM
At least the OP admits to his belief of God by admitting to hating God. You simply express your disbelief of what I believe the truth is.

You're reading the Bible perfectly.

Much more accurate.

tk217
09-26-2016, 05:09 PM
heaven in the sense of jesus - is to accept him and believe he is God. He'll forgive you.

So, as to your 'hate' I don't think God in that sense would be affronted by something so petty.

Athanasius90
09-26-2016, 06:52 PM
God never created "evil entities", having the freedom of choice God has given creation. His created beings choose to do as they wish within certain parameters.

Yes, there is nothing that can "be" evil, instrinsically, as evil is the privation of being. Rather, beings can choose evil actions through their free volition.

Just lol at atheists trying to ridicule religious people. R/P atheism is a laughingstock now.

Harbinger
09-26-2016, 06:57 PM
Just lol at free will. christianity is a laughingstock now.

much more accurate now.

:D

Maestro
09-26-2016, 06:59 PM

op's banned but i'll still respond to this.

If gods omniscient and omnipresent then he knows of every being that he's ever created or going to create and that will be born and how they live their lives. If god hates the op, then the op was born for the sole purpose for god to hate him.....and if heaven and hell are real then yeah, the op is hellbound which is a load of bullchit....which can only mean that god is a sadist that likes to see a large portion of his creations suffer.

Harbinger
09-26-2016, 07:01 PM
op's banned but i'll still respond to this.

If gods omniscient and omnipresent then he knows of every being that he's ever created or going to create and that will be born and how they live their lives. If god hates the op then the op was born for the sole purpose for god to hate him.....and if heaven and hell are real then yeah, the op is hellbound which is a load of bullchit.

but free will you athieast tool.

Maestro
09-26-2016, 07:43 PM
but free will you athieast tool.

that is a tired and old cop out.

omniscience and omnipresence trumps any perceived "free-will"

because even with free will a god that is supposedly as godly as Johovah still knows what has happend and what will happen over the course of all of our lifetimes. He transcends through time. He doesn't live in any one moment he's everywhere. So yeah, we're not mindless drone that are made to love him but he still knows how we will end up.

BTW i'm a Deist.