PDA

View Full Version : Hebrew Israelites...aware me?

sg1976
09-22-2016, 08:26 AM
I was recently baited by these dudes. Now I though this was solely an African American group. Until I did my research...apparently latinos are aloud to join. Aware me on how a Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Panamanian can join this group when there is just as much Euro blood flow through 90% of the veins as their is native and african? Not race baiting, this is a legit question.

sg1976
09-22-2016, 08:30 AM
Bump

sg1976
09-22-2016, 08:55 AM
Brahs please aware me

TheJimmyRustler
09-22-2016, 09:51 AM
u wot

BullStampede
09-22-2016, 10:01 AM
DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

wPLP8B5G3-I

Chowboy
09-22-2016, 10:06 AM
"aloud to join"????

Did they yell at them?

OPGenesis
09-22-2016, 10:19 AM
The real Israelites were African, according to their beliefs, because Egypt is located on the continent of Africa.

Lolzy stuff. They really dislike Esau, and claim God is going to enslave white people under their rule.

Metz00
09-22-2016, 10:24 AM
I was recently baited by these dudes. Now I though this was solely an African American group. Until I did my research...apparently latinos are aloud to join. Aware me on how a Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Panamanian can join this group when there is just as much Euro blood flow through 90% of the veins as their is native and african? Not race baiting, this is a legit question.

There are large Jewish diasporas throughout Latin America. The first synagogue in the Americas was built in Curacao (former Dutch Antilles). There are different types of Latinos as well. They may be white Latinos who have a Jewish background (parents or grandparents came from Europe, Israel, Egypt, etc). Not all Latinos are mixed blood. You have black Latinos, mulato Latinos, Mestizo Latinos, white Latinos, etc. White Latinos tend to be the elite minority due to generations of racial discrimination and white Latino preference for European and US marriages.