PDA

View Full Version : Don Lemon: "Terrorism is not a big deal."

HoganIsGOAT
09-20-2016, 07:34 PM
Yes he actually just said this on his show on CNN.

His liberal guest then said that we should be focused on talking about climate change because that is far more important than terrorism.

ShadowV
09-20-2016, 07:36 PM

His liberal guest then said that we should be focused on talking about climate change because that is far more important than terrorism.

Climate change won't matter if we're all dead before then.

Gainzzz
09-20-2016, 07:36 PM
They're all mentally ill. I've said it for years.

JRMoore82
09-20-2016, 07:40 PM
He's more worried bout all the rampant cops killing black people uncontrollably. That's the worst!!

skinnytobulk
09-20-2016, 07:44 PM

I thought liberals don't believe in science when it comes to the republican party.

SaviorSix
09-20-2016, 07:49 PM
Climate change causes regional instability which creates conditions that foster terrorism. So yeah it on a higher order than terrorism on the spectrum. And that's according to the DoD.

And as for statistics, you're as likely to be killed by unstable furniture in your house as by an act of terror.

goforthetie
09-20-2016, 07:57 PM
Climate change causes regional instability which creates conditions that foster terrorism. So yeah it on a higher order than terrorism on the spectrum. And that's according to the DoD.

And as for statistics, you're as likely to be killed by unstable furniture in your house as by an act of terror.
Climate change is below religion, resentful history and even oil when it pertains to fostering terrorism.

roko79
09-20-2016, 07:59 PM
all the liberal rags decided to sweep the planting of pipe bombs in NYC/NJ under the rug.

http://regated.com/2016/09/media-attempt-to-downplay-nyc-terrorist-attack/

Chowboy
09-20-2016, 08:00 PM
Well, Obama has assured us that we can "absorb" another terrorist attack, so yeah, no big deal.

Okie doke.

Mr Beer
09-20-2016, 08:30 PM
Terrorism isn't a big threat in any civilised nation though, go look up the numbers of annual deaths caused by terrorism vs. things like the common cold and peanut allergies; I'm not talking about comparing it to the big killers like road deaths or heart attacks.

Climate change has the potential to displace 100s of millions of people, if you think refugees are problem now, wait until you have a solid ocean full of boats heading every which way around the globe.

Which gets us onto a relevant question: is terrorism itself the threat or is it the sort of cultural shifts which would allow terrorism to become endemic in our societies?

Pyrodox11
09-20-2016, 08:34 PM
Can we just enforce political segregation already?

rocketfish
09-20-2016, 09:44 PM
what is CNN going to do when trump wins?

when wolf blitzer says "We now have enough to project donald trump the next president of the united states"

don lemon tears?

badreligion
09-21-2016, 04:55 AM
Don Lemon is a man who proposed the notion that a black hole might of been what caused that Malaysian airline to vanish......let that sink in .

JB05
09-21-2016, 05:00 AM
He's right, it's not

Statistically, you're much more likely to die in a car accident or from a fall

Do Trumpers care about that? No.

They're driven by emotion rather than facts.

badreligion
09-21-2016, 05:05 AM
He's right, it's not

Yup so I guess what happened this past weekend was just urban violence.

spatchcock
09-21-2016, 05:10 AM
He's right, it's not

reduce terrorism deaths to 0 with this one neat trick

Aesthetical
09-21-2016, 05:30 AM
Hes a fukin moron.

Bar182
09-21-2016, 05:31 AM
Just wait until denying climate change becomes illegal.

jtaylor2010
09-21-2016, 05:32 AM
Laughing at the stupidity of liberals is literally the only consolation to being forced to watch them tear down our society.

celltechbrahz
09-21-2016, 05:35 AM
Libs care more about virtue signalling than their fellow citizens being attacked/killed (unless it fits their narrative).

Absolutely heartless and concerning. I motion all libs be immediately examined for sociopathy and (most likely) placed on the terror watch list immediately.

Normalizing violence is a sign of Hitlerism. Libs are now Hitler.

7rmr
09-21-2016, 05:36 AM

Alot of this.

Personally, I wouldn't say terrorism isn't a big deal, but your chances of being killed in a terrorist attack are incredibly low.

Lol at all the miscers who argue gun violence isn't an issue in the US by making a comparison to the number of people drowning in pools, now being butthurt when someone uses the same logic with terrorism.

KingKringe
09-21-2016, 05:44 AM
all part of the same cancer, they gota go.

Mumra
09-21-2016, 05:47 AM
He's more worried bout all the rampant cops killing black people uncontrollably. That's the worst!!
if he's so concerned about the rampant killing of black people he should pay some attention to heart disease and other black people. cops don't come even close to those two.

7rmr
09-21-2016, 05:51 AM
if he's so concerned about the rampant killing of black people he should pay some attention to heart disease and other black people. cops don't come even close to those two.

Same with terrorism. So really you're just proving his point.

DeshaunWatson
09-21-2016, 06:15 AM
It's not a high statistic, but why not reduce that from the list. Along with Liberalism. Another killing phenomenon.

Mumra
09-21-2016, 06:15 AM
Same with terrorism. So really you're just proving his point.
no. terrorism is a problem and more events gets stopped before then can happen than you know. furthermore the only reason there isn't more attacks is because it's so hard for them to get here. take France, Germany or Europe as a whole. they get attacked much more frequently and muslim gangs riot in the streets all the time because it's so easy for them to get there. frankly it's stupid when liberals like Don Lemon suggest that we should bring over tons more of these people. then the frequency of attacks will only increase. it's like Trump said,
http://i.imgur.com/8puAMCv.jpg

TheAmericano
09-21-2016, 06:17 AM
holy moly CNN needs to put Anderson Cooper back in that time slot

Lemon is so fawking annoying and always playing favorites

illriginalized
09-21-2016, 06:23 AM
Well.. technically, he's right.

Is terrorism a problem? Yes.

Is it the biggest/common problem in the entirety of this world? No.

Is it the biggest/common problem in the U.S.? No.

There's more deaths by well.. almost every other category known to man long before death by domestic terrorism becomes noticeable, at least here in the U.S.

In other parts of the world, yes terrorism is definitely a common and their biggest problem.

We are not the other parts of the world's police. I'm all down for government giving assistance with intelligence. But don't use my cot damn tax dollars to deploy million dollar missiles for other countries.

Example: ISIS claims victories against France when France is attacked by dirt farming pieces of chits? France has the military capability to wreck chit and should deploy their OWN military against ISIS.

Egypt wants to buy U.S. weapons? Well for what? Are you even going to go after ISIS or other terrorist organizations? Or are you just going to use your military might as a threatening presence against your own citizens? More than likely the military dictatorship of a government that is Egypt will use those weapons as a threatening presence against their own citizens.

no. terrorism is a problem and more events gets stopped before then can happen than you know. furthermore the only reason there isn't more attacks is because it's so hard for them to get here. take France, Germany or Europe as a whole. they get attacked much more frequently and muslim gangs riot in the streets all the time because it's so easy for them to get there. frankly it's stupid when liberals like Don Lemon suggest that we should bring over tons more of these people. then the frequency of attacks will only increase. it's like Trump said,
http://i.imgur.com/8puAMCv.jpg

LOL

Oh ffs, the people from the backwoods think there's actual sleepercells in America that have been around for a decade or longer. :rolleyes:

The fact is, terrorists rather terrorize their own people, weak pathetic people who have no weapons to fight back. They rather take lands with resources that Western governments are willing to trade money for those resources.

Trump is playing on the ignorance and fears of others and it's pathetically hilarious.

Wrench7
09-21-2016, 06:24 AM
Terrorism is not a huge deal for America yet when compared to black on black murder or heart disease....but its a major deal in the middle east and parts of Africa. Its becoming a major issue in many parts of Europe...and if unchecked it will become a major issue on the American continents.
Can We blame climate change for the age of terror? not logically when the middle east has always been a hot **** hole...we also shouldnt blame climate change for much of anything...certainly we accelerated the process but the earth heats and cools in a cycle anyways....this cooling of the earth were experiencing now was going to happen any ways.

illriginalized
09-21-2016, 06:29 AM
Terrorism is not a huge deal for America yet when compared to black on black murder or heart disease....but its a major deal in the middle east and parts of Africa. Its becoming a major issue in many parts of Europe...and if unchecked it will become a major issue on the American continents.
Can We blame climate change for the age of terror? not logically when the middle east has always been a hot **** hole...we also shouldnt blame climate change for much of anything...certainly we accelerated the process but the earth heats and cools in a cycle anyways....this cooling of the earth were experiencing now was going to happen any ways.

Nah.. not a single fukin Central/Southern/Mexican military presence is in the Middle East. So those terrorists in the middle east could give a fuk less about those countries. Only time another country gets involved is when a journalist or tourist, some random foreigner is held captive, or worst killed.

It's not surprising when blow back occurs.

What countries have been involved in the middle east conflicts since the 90s? Hell if not earlier? Are those the same countries getting attacked by terrorists?

Coincidence? No.

Blow back.

Revenge.

That's reality.

INB4 I support terrorism because I accept and understand blow back as a result of meddling with the middle east.

Wrench7
09-21-2016, 06:30 AM
Nah.. not a single fukin Central/Southern/Mexican military presence is in the Middle East. So those terrorists in the middle east could give a fuk less about those countries. Only time another country gets involved is when a journalist or tourist, some random foreigner is held captive, or worst killed.

That wont stop the conquest. Eventually all infidels must convert or suffer.

Bushmaster
09-21-2016, 06:35 AM
He's right, it's not

So I'm guessing we can also apply that same logic to all these poor, innocent black people getting killed by cops then... right? Sorry bro, but you're more likely to slip on a bar of soap at home than you are of getting shot by cops. JB05 said so..

iabs
09-21-2016, 06:38 AM

Oh, so it's climate change and not nation building policies that lead to regional instability?

Good thing we have a government agency to let us know that.

Joesywhales
09-21-2016, 06:42 AM
Strong retards ITT

illriginalized
09-21-2016, 06:47 AM
That wont stop the conquest. Eventually all infidels must convert or suffer.

Brah.. lets be real. That tiny handful pile of chit ain't nothing but chit.

How about we find the financial paper trail.. who is financing and weaponizing ISIS and other terrorist organizations?

According to ISIS themselves, they only want to spread across the middle east and Africa. Leave it up to the people of the Middle East to fight that war. Again, I'm all for giving them (middle eastern nations) any and all intelligence but fuk using my tax dollars on bombing chit. We're only painting a larger target on ourselves when we keep fukin with these terrorists.

4ToTheFloor
09-21-2016, 06:50 AM
Don Lemon is like a nobody giving his uninformed, biased opinion on national TV.

And probably gets paid good money for it.

Mirin'.

Wrench7
09-21-2016, 06:53 AM
Brah.. lets be real. That tiny handful pile of chit ain't nothing but chit.

How about we find the financial paper trail.. who is financing and weaponizing ISIS and other terrorist organizations?

According to ISIS themselves, they only want to spread across the middle east and Africa. Leave it up to the people of the Middle East to fight that war. Again, I'm all for giving them (middle eastern nations) any and all intelligence but fuk using my tax dollars on bombing chit. We're only painting a larger target on ourselves when we keep fukin with these terrorists.

I mean, we have always been a target in one way or another. I agree we should stop messing with the middle east after we wreck isis good and proper for the crimes they have committed against humanity...and the US government defiantly has some super shady ties to the middle east....but this has become the age of terror and we need to protect our citizens as best we can.

sawoobley
09-21-2016, 06:56 AM
The 9/11 attacks probably has led to 5 trillion dollars in spending on the war in Afghanistan, war in Iraq, increased military spending, department of homeland security, the economic impact of the attacks, etc. Moreover it nearly collapsed the U.S. economy. Terrorists don't have to be successful in killing a ton of people they just have to create enough fear and insecurity to alter people's behavior. The stock market is strongly affected by people's emotions. If people lose confidence and stop investing and lending then we'll stagnate or go into recession.

spatchcock
09-21-2016, 07:02 AM

It's not surprising when blow back occurs.

What countries have been involved in the middle east conflicts since the 90s? Hell if not earlier? Are those the same countries getting attacked by terrorists?

Coincidence? No.

Blow back.

Revenge.

That's reality.

INB4 I support terrorism because I accept and understand blow back as a result of meddling with the middle east.

youre right, maybe there are no terrorists in south america bc they dont have boots on the ground in the middle east

or maybe - just maybe - its cos they are poor as fuk 3rd world schitholes that arent full of welfare checks and white women

fuk your LDAR attitude of understanding and accepting terrorism. this is the taint of islam; IIRC youre a dominican born (?) american citizen (?) with no cultural/ethnic ties to the middle east whatsoever, but your religion dictates that you ahve to bend over backwards to suck the cock of the bearded animal who wants to cut the heads off of western infidels = including yourself

thats great that terrorists want to bomb the west, good for them. hope they enjoy watching as their families back home in barbaristan get their chit pushed in by drone after drone. look at the scoreboard, phaggots.

squish the cockroach of islam, squeeze its guts out and throw it away.

4ToTheFloor
09-21-2016, 07:08 AM
I mean, we have always been a target in one way or another. I agree we should stop messing with the middle east after we wreck isis good and proper for the crimes they have committed against humanity...and the US government defiantly has some super shady ties to the middle east....but this has become the age of terror and we need to protect our citizens as best we can.

It's way out of control.

There'll always be a mutation of jihad terrorist groups and martyrs that support them all over the world: Financially and ideologically. The situation will never be dealt with properly if the conflict of interest still persists. Even then...

Sure the implication of the west in this "war" has been nefarious in so many ways, but these terrorist groups have an ulterior motive, it's gone far beyond wanting retribution. For them it's their belief system against the world, they want to create a world-wide caliphate, there are groups with even more extreme beliefs than ISIS out there.

ImpressiveGainz
09-21-2016, 07:14 AM
The existence of Don Lemon proves that aliens have built sophisticated androids who can only formulate conclusions based on liberal talking points.

4ToTheFloor
09-21-2016, 07:17 AM
The existence of Don Lemon proves that aliens have built sophisticated androids who can only formulate conclusions based on liberal talking points.

At times, I actually get the feeling that it's not really who he is, that he's doing a job.

rammer19
09-21-2016, 07:54 AM
He's right, it's not

Cars and gravity are not feverishly planning better ways to kill more of us. That is the difference between accidents and man made acts of terror.

primetime32
09-21-2016, 07:58 AM
Lemon also went off on Trump last night for saying things are awful in black communities. Lemon read off a bunch of stats of how well Blacks are doing across the country. The funny part is that if a Trump supporter said that we no longer need affirmative action because Blacks are doing so well, he would read off different stats to prove that Blacks are still doing horrible and need more government help.

4ToTheFloor
09-21-2016, 08:06 AM
Lemon also went off on Trump last night for saying things are awful in black communities. Lemon read off a bunch of stats of how well Blacks are doing across the country. The funny part is that if a Trump supporter said that we no longer need affirmative action because Blacks are doing so well, he would read off different stats to prove that Blacks are still doing horrible and need more government help.

It's truly shameless at this point.

mstatefan91
09-21-2016, 08:09 AM
Terrorism isn't a big deal. We just need to accept our Islam overlords. If you fight, it only gets worse.

Instead, let's focus on climate change and whether the now dead LGBTQ community can use whatever bathroom they want.

AGstrong
09-21-2016, 08:20 AM
To everyone saying "terrorism isn't that big of a deal" itt: I hope someone in your immediate family gets blown to pieces by a terrorist.

Let's see how you feel about the "statistics" then, you slack jawed little bitches.

Bushmaster
09-21-2016, 08:21 AM

Isn't that why they all continue to vote Dem though? Because 'The Community' needs all this help that only the noble, compassionate liberals can give them? :confused:

Mumra
09-21-2016, 08:23 AM
Isn't that why they all continue to vote Dem though? Because 'The Community' needs all this help that only the noble, compassionate liberals can give them? :confused:
truly amazing how the Dems get these people to continue to vote for them while they(dems) continue to screw these people over. they just call the other guys racist and win. amazing.

Bushmaster
09-21-2016, 08:25 AM
truly amazing how the Dems get these people to continue to vote for them while they(dems) continue to screw these people over. they just call the other guys racist and win. amazing.

Rinse and repeat.. ad infinitum.

Pretty fuking genius when you think about it. I mean the hottest strippers on earth are not even able to manipulate their horniest customers that easy. lol. :confused:

velvetmudhole
09-21-2016, 08:25 AM
When life gives you lemons, squeeze it until the juice and seed comes out.

That guy is a liberal phaggot.

illriginalized
09-21-2016, 08:48 AM
youre right, maybe there are no terrorists in south america bc they dont have boots on the ground in the middle east

After this point, your post was pretty much irrelevant.

Additionally.. not sure if on that phaggy time, but seriously change your phaggy avatar. gg.

Forty0zFreedom
09-21-2016, 09:31 AM
They use statistics like this to say you're likely to be killed by a shark vs terrorism or whatever but then turn around and claim black people need to be worried about being murdered by police every day.

I am SO. FUKCING. SICK of the Left.