PDA

View Full Version : How do YOU plan on celebrating when Lord Trump takes office? (Srs)

neverquit2012
09-20-2016, 05:45 PM
Srs, how you gonna celebrate?

Got my sh*t planned out. After Lord Trump wins, I will:

1) Post a suicide-support thread for JimFromRaleigh, RogueProdigy, and NYPat.

2) Wear my Trump Hat and T-shirt and go out in public for the entire day to local liberal hotspots in Dallas just to piss off cucks

3) Finish the night out with my two best boyos at the bar

RougeProdigy
09-20-2016, 05:47 PM
Curl up in a little ball and cry like a big baby, and I'm man enough to admit it.

But that will never happen. Because Hilary will win.

neverquit2012
09-20-2016, 05:48 PM
Curl up in a little ball and cry like a big baby, and I'm man enough to admit it.

But that will never happen. Because Hilary will win.

Have a feeling you're gonna go shoot up a church if he wins.

Also, learn how to spell your Queen's name you ignorant pleb. It's two L's. *Hillary

BearTactics
09-20-2016, 05:50 PM
Sit on my porch with all my guns and shoot protesters

Kinda srs

RougeProdigy
Have a feeling you're gonna go shoot up a church if he wins.

Also, learn how to spell your Queen's name you ignorant pleb. It's two L's. *Hillary
Whatever dude I'm on mobile

mysterylifter
lmao at you thinking if hes president anything will change

neverquit2012
09-20-2016, 05:52 PM
Whatever dude I'm on mobile

So am I. I exclusively post from mobile.

JRJester
do you kids seriously still think he even has the most remote of chances? this **** is rigged if you haven't noticed. he stand ZERO chance, even if 90% of the country voted for him, he would be frauded out of a win.

neverquit2012
Sit on my porch with all my guns and shoot protesters

Kinda srs

Fuaarrkkk, can I change my plans and come join you?

BioDiver
09-20-2016, 05:53 PM
By shorting a bunch of stock in international banks and financial firms, as well as shorting the euro, yen, and SK won.

Fang2
09-20-2016, 05:54 PM
do you kids seriously still think he even has the most remote of chances? this **** is rigged if you haven't noticed. he stand ZERO chance, even if 90% of the country voted for him, he would be frauded out of a win.

So does that mean that no republican will be president now.

RougeProdigy
09-20-2016, 05:54 PM
I hope so. Trump goes against the constitution and should be disqualified.

Azrairc
09-20-2016, 05:56 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpzJtnpbWDwJl84/giphy.gif

JRJester
09-20-2016, 05:57 PM
So does that mean that no republican will be president now.

No, there will NEVER be another republican president again. The demographics of the US has shifted so rapidly in such a short period of time.

BioDiver
09-20-2016, 05:58 PM
No, there will NEVER be another republican president again. The demographics of the US has shifted so rapidly in such a short period of time.

Half true - there will never be another socially conservative president, but there can be another Republican president if they shift their politics.

JRJester
09-20-2016, 06:00 PM
Half true - there will never be another socially conservative president, but there can be another Republican president if they shift their politics.

true. But until then (which likely won't happen), the republican party will forever be the "racist old white man" party as the media has made them out to be

neverquit2012
09-20-2016, 06:00 PM
I hope so. Trump goes against the constitution and should be disqualified.

This is a former quote from you:

"Sorry but the constitution has no place in today's society." -RogueProdigy

iconoclasmic
09-20-2016, 06:02 PM

This. Arnold was a socially liberal but fiscally conservative Republican politician who became the governor of California, one the the liberal states. Republican party right now is undergoing a transformation right now and will never be the same if Trump wins.

RougeProdigy
09-20-2016, 06:03 PM
This is a former quote from you:

"Sorry but the constitution has no place in today's society." -RogueProdigy
Excuse my lingo. When I say constitution, I am referring to human rights as defined by the UN. If you are talking about the piece of paper written 200+ years ago, yes that has no place in today's society.

BioDiver
09-20-2016, 06:03 PM
true. But until then (which likely won't happen), the republican party will forever be the "racist old white man" party as the media has made them out to be

The "racist old white" people are literally dying:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-big-problem-for-republicans-in-2016-millions-of-them-are-literally-dying-2015-5
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/05/the-gop-is-dying-off-literally-118035

JRJester
09-20-2016, 06:04 PM
This. Arnold was a socially liberal but fiscally conservative Republican politician who became the governor of California, one the the liberal states.

he won because of his celebrity status. He is universally well liked. The american people vote for novelty first and foremost. Hence why clinton will win simply for being a woman alone. You'd be shocked at how many people are voting for her for this sole reason. Same reason a large portion of votes for obama were due to "first black president"

RougeProdigy
09-20-2016, 06:05 PM
This. Arnold was a socially liberal but fiscally conservative Republican politician who became the governor of California, one the the liberal states. Republican party right now is undergoing a transformation right now and will never be the same if Trump wins.
Except trump is the complete opposesite of libertarian. He is socially conservative and economically restrictive. He eerily resembles Hitler.

neverquit2012
09-20-2016, 06:05 PM
Excuse my lingo. When I say constitution, I am referring to human rights as defined by the UN. If you are talking about the piece of paper written 200+ years ago, yes that has no place in today's society.

No, you meant exactly what you said. You were referring to the Constitution. You tripped yourself up. Man up and quit trying to back out of it. Good god, you even lie like Hillary.

RougeProdigy
09-20-2016, 06:10 PM
No, you meant exactly what you said. You were referring to the Constitution. You tripped yourself up. Man up and quit trying to back out of it. Good god, you even lie like Hillary.
Trump still goes against the Constitution. There is significant overlap between the two. Not sure why you are splitting hairs over terminology when trump clearly wants to violate freedom of religion.

Sounds to me like you're trying to deflect from the important point.

And I did man up, I said "excuse me" for using slightly different terminology you grammar Nazi.

Beararms
09-20-2016, 06:11 PM
Take a pic with my ballot, crop it with a bag of popcorn and post it on fb.

JRJester
09-20-2016, 06:14 PM
The "racist old white" people are literally dying:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-big-problem-for-republicans-in-2016-millions-of-them-are-literally-dying-2015-5
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/05/the-gop-is-dying-off-literally-118035

exactly, hence why there will never be another republican president. a large chunk of their voters won't be around a couple decades from now.

Ikeman83
09-20-2016, 06:15 PM
To welcome the God Emperor's first 1000 years, I will:

1. Enjoy a bottle of champagne from Champagne, France, which, God Emperor willing, will soon be wrested from Islamic control.
2. Sit on my porch wearing my Trump "deplorables" shirt, bigly.
3. Begin contacting my Congressman/Senators regarding the importance of immediately repealing the NFA.
4. Open Carry a rifle around town all ****ing day while holding a sign stating "Dicks out for Harambe"
5. Make a large purchase of some kind, both to raise my white privilege levels, as well as to usher in the new era of Trumpian prosperity.

God emperor's chances currently 56:44 against, and rising http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

neverquit2012
09-20-2016, 06:15 PM
Trump still goes against the Constitution. There is significant overlap between the two. Not sure why you are splitting hairs over terminology when trump clearly wants to violate freedom of religion.

Sounds to me like you're trying to deflect from the important point.

And I did man up, I said "excuse me" for using slightly different terminology you grammar Nazi.

First off, give me one iota of proof that Trump wants to violate freedom of religion. He's been nothing but supportive of free speech, guns, and religion. You're pulling statements from your cucked a*s.

Second, Hillary is the most anti-constitutional candidate in American history, even more so than Obama.

Thirdly, the point is that you have discarded the Constitution a long time ago, yet you used it for your political purpose to try and make Trump look bad. Then, when I called you out, you lied and back tracked. You're the one deflecting.

Ikeman83
09-20-2016, 06:16 PM
exactly, hence why there will never be another republican president. a large chunk of their voters won't be around a couple decades from now.

Irrelevant, once the left's plans to replace their own declining voter share with illegals are stumped by the Trump.

RougeProdigy
09-20-2016, 06:18 PM
First off, give me one iota of proof that Trump wants to violate freedom of religion. He's been nothing but supportive of free speech, guns, and religion. You're pulling statements from your cucked a*s.

Second, Hillary is the most anti-constitutional candidate in American history, even more so than Obama.

Thirdly, the point is that you have discarded the Constitution a long time ago, yet you used it for your political purpose to try and make Trump look bad. Then, when I called you out, you lied and back tracked. You're the one deflecting.
See post #27. It's not just trump, but also his supporters that are dangerous.

And he specifically said he wants to ban all Muslims from this country.

As for your last point, I don't support the constitution, but rather human rights. That still doesn't change the fact trump violates the constitution.

second2noneBrah
09-20-2016, 06:19 PM
Mexican themed deportation party

neverquit2012
09-20-2016, 06:21 PM

As for your last point, I don't support the constitution, but rather human rights. That still doesn't change the fact trump violates the constitution.

And you continue to introduce red herrings and ignore the points which I've called you out on. I'm dumbing myself down by arguing with you. There has never been a miscer who has won an argument with you, and there never will be. Can't argue with a fool.

mysterylifter
09-20-2016, 06:21 PM
To welcome the God Emperor's first 1000 years, I will:

1. Enjoy a bottle of champagne from Champagne, France, which, God Emperor willing, will soon be wrested from Islamic control.
2. Sit on my porch wearing my Trump "deplorables" shirt, bigly.
3. Begin contacting my Congressman/Senators regarding the importance of immediately repealing the NFA.
4. Open Carry a rifle around town all ****ing day while holding a sign stating "Dicks out for Harambe"
5. Make a large purchase of some kind, both to raise my white privilege levels, as well as to usher in the new era of Trumpian prosperity.

God emperor's chances currently 56:44 against, and rising http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

lmao i see the closet racists are getting more and more comfortable

neverquit2012
09-20-2016, 06:22 PM
Mexican themed deportation party

Iiiiiiiinnn. I'll bring the Tequila and wall-shaped tacos

Fang2
09-20-2016, 06:22 PM

So you're a democrat. You and I both know if democrats keep winning, the USA will be ruined.

RougeProdigy
09-20-2016, 06:24 PM
And you continue to introduce red herrings and ignore the points which I've called you out on. I'm dumbing myself down by arguing with you. There has never been a miscer who has won an argument with you, and there never will be. Can't argue with a fool.
I answered evey point directly and concisely. The only point I didn't respond on was Hillary violating the constitution, because I want her to ban all guns, but that's just me.

I know, the truth hurts.

Fang2
09-20-2016, 06:26 PM

lol @ you assuming only those can be republican.

Uncle-Phil
09-20-2016, 06:29 PM
Not sure, but it will be awesome.

mikeoc322
09-20-2016, 06:31 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lPd4rlOlw1lRqU/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lPd4rlOlw1lRqU/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41m5hkVQg20z10ys/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41m5hkVQg20z10ys/giphy.gif

anonkunbrah
09-20-2016, 06:33 PM
Im gonna pick me up 2 twinks and relapse to celebrate

Doomster23
09-20-2016, 06:38 PM
I'll be on the first flight over, MAGA hat in tow.

ScubaStevo
09-20-2016, 06:39 PM
Going to go out and buy a $200 bottle of bourbon (serious)

cmoney3688
09-20-2016, 06:41 PM
wearing a shirt that says "LIBERAL TEARS"

neverquit2012
09-20-2016, 06:46 PM
wearing a shirt that says "LIBERAL TEARS"

Make sure you have a Glock on your hip as well. Gonna be open carrying mine just for that day.

onescoopandgo
09-20-2016, 06:47 PM
MAGA cap to my local liberal areas to rustle jimmies

atgbrahsrs
09-20-2016, 06:48 PM
http://static.businessinsider.com/image/55e71f24eab8ea2a7994b65a/image.gif

seanb1979
09-20-2016, 06:49 PM

trump basically made it happen.. regardless of who wins, next time you know theyre going to rethink their strategy on a very deep level

Ikeman83
09-20-2016, 07:02 PM
trump basically made it happen.. regardless of who wins, next time you know theyre going to rethink their strategy on a very deep level

Trump will absolutely have to rethink his strategy in 2020. I mean, how will he spend the time between the democratic primaries and his unanimous election in November?

Maybe he'll briefly address the issue of the day, ethnic-European flight from Europe, and how do we address the refugee situation ("They have to come here legally!")

Cjjlpsp
09-20-2016, 07:06 PM
Move to the US before the northern wall is built

crupiea
09-20-2016, 07:12 PM
I will dance the Mamushka!!

Mw0IakmQri0

Fang2
09-20-2016, 07:14 PM

http://i.giphy.com/3o7TKK9rhI1SqZTlEA.gif

anonkunbrah
09-20-2016, 08:58 PM
http://static.businessinsider.com/image/55e71f24eab8ea2a7994b65a/image.gif

Fuarkkk Trump guest starred on WWE??? Well actually it doesnt do much for me bc i was already voting for him :)

seanb1979
09-20-2016, 11:04 PM
Trump will absolutely have to rethink his strategy in 2020. I mean, how will he spend the time between the democratic primaries and his unanimous election in November?

Maybe he'll briefly address the issue of the day, ethnic-European flight from Europe, and how do we address the refugee situation ("They have to come here legally!")

but you know what i mean, the GOP got beat and flat out embarassed.. whether its 2020 or 2024 they better be coming with some quality **** instead of religious loons... god damn its weird to think of the year 2020 for some reason

AtomicVeggie
09-20-2016, 11:08 PM
Pound a twink while wearing my MAGA hat

Devils
09-20-2016, 11:12 PM

2) Wear my Trump Hat and T-shirt and go out in public for the entire day to local liberal hotspots in Dallas just to piss off cucks

3) Finish the night out with my two best boyos at the bar

1) Transfer all the money from my betting account.
2) Drink a beer watching his speach wearing my MAGA hat
3) Be on suicide watch/guard the life support switch for all the cucks on this board

mysterylifter
09-20-2016, 11:16 PM
1) Transfer all the money from my betting account.
2) Drink a beer watching his speach wearing my MAGA hat
3) Be on suicide watch/guard the life support switch for all the cucks on this board

Cinderblock
09-20-2016, 11:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zusobNi.gif

Devils
09-21-2016, 02:22 AM

Globalization effects us all mate

forthenoodz
09-21-2016, 02:27 AM
Fuarkkk Trump guest starred on WWE??? Well actually it doesnt do much for me bc i was already voting for him :)

you didn't know?

Trump will take epicness to MAXIMUM levels if he becomes presdient

d32577Hom08

4IrE6FMpai8

SicilianPower
09-21-2016, 02:31 AM
I will feel a lot better about life, some hope will be restored in this country for me. I don't have specific plans as far as celebration but I will figure something out. I really hope he wins.

MisterJustice
09-21-2016, 02:45 AM
http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.172764932.4925/flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

godownfighting
09-21-2016, 02:45 AM
grab a beer browse kikebook and bathe in liberal tears i can't believe it's actually gonna happen what a great year :)

LFn4oBJrJU8

nzgs
09-21-2016, 02:48 AM

Nah, they can't rig it to that extent. They can falsify ballots and make make ballots go missing, they can't overturn millions of votes difference. They tried to rig Brexit also but failed regardless.

1REC
09-21-2016, 02:55 AM
I'm in the military so already putting in for a few days of leave so I can get absolutely blitzed throughout the night as we edge closer and closer to "the people of America have spoken... from Maine to Alaska... " and Donald is crowned God Emperor.

Not even American. Just recognise GOATness when I see it.

open_society
09-21-2016, 02:57 AM
https://i.sli.mg/vchyoT.jpg

JB05
09-21-2016, 03:03 AM
I will be laughing as the world economy collapses

brahagony
09-21-2016, 04:56 AM
He eerily resembles Hitler.

I would even go so far as to say he is literally Hitler!

Good god. Automatic discussion disqualifier.

EatnCleans
09-21-2016, 04:58 AM
Prolly just go enjoy myself some nice Mexican foods/DOS XX with lime like a BOSS
http://www.crowdbabble.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/donald-trump-smile.gif

4ToTheFloor
09-21-2016, 05:02 AM
Laugh at whoever celebrates choosing a moron as president. Then when **** hits the fan and dumb asses will regret it, I'll be like "lol peasants".

wickedman
09-21-2016, 05:03 AM
I'll be on the MISC obviously. First election night I'll be tracking since Bush vs Gore.

SeymourGains
09-21-2016, 05:07 AM
by checking my bank account heuhuhuhuhuh

GainzMcgee
09-21-2016, 05:21 AM
meh...It will be the same as when obama won. all these idiots went crazy then after a year you realize he isnt actually going to do all the chit he said he was gonna do and the house and senate block everything in between. Same old chit, man lands on mars, status quo blah blah blah

JUGGERNAUT1333
09-21-2016, 05:22 AM

Easily can believe this. America is so liberal it makes me sick.

JB05
09-21-2016, 05:26 AM
by checking my bank account heuhuhuhuhuh

Watching it lose value?

Armord
09-21-2016, 05:28 AM
lmao i see the closet racists are getting more and more comfortable

I'll never understand this mode of thinking.

If anyone legitimately believes that all races are equal and that there are no differences between them then they are potatoes. (srs)

ApG
09-21-2016, 05:41 AM
stockpile

SeymourGains
09-21-2016, 05:45 AM
Watching it lose value?

nope, got to check on my winnings from the bet i made

http://i.imgur.com/RAiEgLz.gif

EatnCleans
09-21-2016, 05:50 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l46CnTiHrzuBnkAOA/giphy.gif

JaxBrah
09-21-2016, 05:54 AM
Except trump is the complete opposesite of libertarian. He is socially conservative and economically restrictive. He eerily resembles Hitler.

- non interventionist foreign policy
- wants to audit fed
- wants to abolish department of education
- wants to remove a lot of regulations
- wants free market healthcare
- 2nd amendment

he actually holds more "libertarian" viewpoints than any presidential candidate in a while. im talking canidates who actually won the partys nomination so that doesnt include ron paul

celltechbrahz
09-21-2016, 05:54 AM
Laugh at whoever celebrates choosing a moron as president. Then when **** hits the fan and dumb asses will regret it, I'll be like "lol peasants".

We weren't talking about Hillary "War-With-Russia" Clinton winning, we were talking about a Donald "Candidate of Compassion" Trump victory.

Nihiliste
09-21-2016, 07:27 AM
Travel to DC immediately and pledge myself to the cause. Build the wall, etc

seanb1979
09-21-2016, 07:38 AM

hes not really socially conservative... wanting secure borders doesn't = socially conservative, thats just what the far left wants to drill in your head so they can pave the way to make us **** like most of the EU has become

4ToTheFloor
09-21-2016, 07:54 AM
We weren't talking about Hillary "War-With-Russia" Clinton winning, we were talking about a Donald "Candidate of Compassion" Trump victory.

I think they're both tragical and no one should be happy to vote for either of them.

theparttimenerd
09-21-2016, 07:56 AM
He is in on it too though...

Lord_Lemon
09-21-2016, 08:28 AM
https://i.sli.mg/Wxcb4e.jpg

https://i.sli.mg/P9YPRC.gif

T150
09-21-2016, 08:31 AM
Sit back and watch the country fall apart.

KingKringe
09-21-2016, 09:56 AM
gona change my facebook avi to Trump pepe, get wasted af with my fellow trumpeters and laugh at the cucks at every chance i get.

nzgs
09-21-2016, 10:11 AM
- non interventionist foreign policy
- wants to audit fed
- wants to abolish department of education
- wants to remove a lot of regulations
- wants free market healthcare
- 2nd amendment

he actually holds more "libertarian" viewpoints than any presidential candidate in a while. im talking canidates who actually won the partys nomination so that doesnt include ron paul

Just because he is further to the right than Marx doesn't make him a libertarian. I somewhat agree with the guy you quoted, Trump is a nationalist socialist (note, not a Nazi). His policies most closely resemble someone like Le Pen in France who is very left-wing.

There are no real libertarian leaders in world politics. Politics is dominated by the left since government always seeks to further its own power. The difference comes down nationalism versus internationalism, globalism or whatever you wanna call it. Trump's nationalism is far more palatable to me and most Americans I suspect than Clinton's evil globalism. On a cultural level, globalism is cultural suicide.

Fiyero
09-21-2016, 10:14 AM

3) Finish the night out with my two best boyos at the bar"Lord" Trump and encouraging people to commit suicide? Disgusting. Stay classy Trumpers.

Fiyero
09-21-2016, 10:15 AM
hes not really socially conservative... wanting secure borders doesn't = socially conservative, thats just what the far left wants to drill in your head so they can pave the way to make us **** like most of the EU has becomeHe just announced making abortion illegal and he wants to put SC justices on the court who will overturn gay rights. Yes, he's socially conservative, as is his VP.

southernwinds34
09-21-2016, 10:29 AM
These Trump Gifs are brilliant.

As for me, I'll be partying and renting a room at the Trump Tower in Chicago.