PDA

View Full Version : Free Training Opportunity

pdt414
09-18-2016, 09:58 PM
My company has a few coaches giving away a 12 week block of training to the type of trainee they are looking for.

Personally, I am looking for a Men's Physique client as I compete in the division as well.

This process is simple. Send in an application. I will set up a time for us to chat. And I will pick someone that seems to be the best fit for their goals within a 12 week block and we will announce the winner.

If you don't want to pay for a coach, this is your opportunity to have one without paying for one.

http://www.fred12weekgiveaway.majorgainzfitness.com

If you want more info, feel free to ask on here or any personal page I have.

KevinSorbo
09-19-2016, 05:07 PM
Any experience with someone with a very fast metabolism who grows into a show and is smaller in the offseason?

I've done one show, bulked for 9 weeks and cut for 2.5 (although I lost unnecessarily some muscle by reducing cals too much, was also flat and should have been leaner) Looked much better 2 days after the show with full carb up. Next show I would probably give it 4 weeks of slow dieting. I don't go over 10-12% bf even on 4500-5000 cals. tho I hold water which is an issue but not fat.

pdt414
10-01-2016, 07:41 PM
Any experience with someone with a very fast metabolism who grows into a show and is smaller in the offseason?

I've done one show, bulked for 9 weeks and cut for 2.5 (although I lost unnecessarily some muscle by reducing cals too much, was also flat and should have been leaner) Looked much better 2 days after the show with full carb up. Next show I would probably give it 4 weeks of slow dieting. I don't go over 10-12% bf even on 4500-5000 cals. tho I hold water which is an issue but not fat.

I could handle a client like that just fine. However, our free giveaway has ended. But if you still want to chat feel free to email me CoachFred@MajorGainzFitness.com

Looking better after the show is generally a problem with trying to do too much during peak week. Once the show is over, you relax, eat, and you body starts cooperating.

Iceman1800
10-05-2016, 11:06 AM
So then who on this site got those free training opportunities?

pdt414
10-05-2016, 01:45 PM
So then who on this site got those free training opportunities?

Coach Fred's Winner - Walter Boggs
Coach Roxy's Winner - Tara Tamez
Coach Louie's Winner - Lizette Garcia

Our last coach, Thomas Snyder, is still sifting through his as his criteria was a little more broad and had 80+ submissions so he decided to pick two clients and will release them this weekend.

Iceman1800
10-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Those 3 are from here?

pdt414
10-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Those 3 are from here?

Nope. Nobody form here applied. But it was worth a short to try to give the opportunity to more people.

Iceman1800
10-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Nope. Nobody form here applied. But it was worth a short to try to give the opportunity to more people.The 2nd post in this thread applied. I'm confused as to why you feel you can use this site to advertise your business. Remove it from your sig line and cease advertising on here.

pdt414
10-05-2016, 02:56 PM
The 2nd post in this thread applied. I'm confused as to why you feel you can use this site to advertise your business. Remove it from your sig line and cease advertising on here.

Was unaware it was against the rules. Will do