PDA

View Full Version : lol just lol@ FBS football

Slamt
09-17-2016, 02:02 PM
NDSU 6th straight win vs an FBS team.

Ranked 13th in the nation IOWA.

BisoNation taking over

It's not a coincidence that the best young QB in the NFL comes from this great state and school.

deepfat
09-17-2016, 02:04 PM
They need to just come up to D1 already. They're obviously ready.

Dysfunqtional
09-17-2016, 02:12 PM

this, they honestly have a solid program and could probably compete in a few years, even in P5 conferences. Just like Boise State needs to take the jump to a P5 if they EVER want to be taken seriously.

Slamt
09-17-2016, 02:23 PM

but but everybody from there is overrated bcuz they play teams like montana state

oh wait

kansas state down, minnesota down, iowa down, iowa state down

buckeyenutz
09-17-2016, 02:56 PM
They're ready.

LightsXout28c
09-17-2016, 07:39 PM
I was expecting them to beat Iowa. I lol at the media saying how big of an upset this game was. Do they even know anything about their dynasty? Plus, App State and Georgia Southern moved up recently. Both teams are competing fine

XFactah416
09-17-2016, 07:42 PM
this, they honestly have a solid program and could probably compete in a few years, even in P5 conferences. Just like Boise State needs to take the jump to a P5 if they EVER want to be taken seriously.

It's not as simple as "I wanna be in a P5" for Boise. There's natural hurdles and loopholes.

Their academics ****ing suck (as well as most of their other teams), so going to the Pac-12 isn't a realistic option.

Boise definitely tried to get into a power conference and even joining the MWC as the best option because at the time, TCU and BYU were also still present.

gxs27
09-17-2016, 07:45 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QBztzfuiysw/UX_n5hjAFUI/AAAAAAAALk8/Dd90-fKkVKw/s1600/Dukie.gif

dmoneythegoat
09-17-2016, 09:03 PM
It's not a coincidence that the best young QB in the NFL comes from this great state and school.lololololololololol