PDA

View Full Version : Are sports "fanatics" the biggest phaggots out there?

GainzMcgee
09-06-2016, 04:56 AM
brb grown man wearing another grown mans name on your back
brb living vicariously through a bunch of overpaid afleetes and chads
brb saying "we won" like your beer gut sittin on the couch azz had anything to do with the teams victory
brb wife "at the gym" and getting slayed by some Chad while you sit your fat ass on the couch all day saturday and sunday

just lmfaooo

TrettinR
09-06-2016, 04:59 AM
So all people who watch sports are fat?

CostaDelSalford
09-06-2016, 04:59 AM
For probably the second time ever, I actually agree with OP.

Repped

m1n2v5
09-06-2016, 05:03 AM

Repped

This

badlasagna
09-06-2016, 05:04 AM
I just LOL @ sportsfans who follow stats and player contracts etc. like bro get a real hobby stop nut riding people who don't even know you exist lmao.

good job, you played varsity HS ball 15 years ago, just LMAO

Daglowbro
09-06-2016, 05:06 AM
Chubby school teachers complain that their pay sux for what they do for society. BRB going to wear my Joey Harrington jersey for casual Friday before the big game!

EssexBrah
09-06-2016, 05:08 AM

Repped

This.

I follow Boxing and MMA but i don't have an emotional attachment to it, people that get emotional and angry over a game of football are actual sheep, they lack any sense of achievement in their own life so live vicariously through others achievements and try to pass it off like they are apart of it.

Why care so much about someone who doesn't care about you? this scene in A Bronx Tale sums it up perfectly.

Md2vBiNm7W0

PTzFree
09-06-2016, 05:08 AM
Repped. Thought this for years.

Just to clarify for those getting butt hurt: OP is talking about superfans. The ones who can't go five minutes without talking about stats and who should win and why, spend endless hours playing fantasy sports, get genuinely pi$$ed when their team loses... you get the picture.

SpartacusNYC
09-06-2016, 05:09 AM

He's clearly not referring to people who watch sports for leisure.

GainzMcgee
09-06-2016, 05:10 AM

I said "fanatics" bro, I watch sports sometimes either because I like to watch the actual game, or betting on it but its these guys that live and die by what their sports team does is PATHETIC.

Freek314
09-06-2016, 05:11 AM
Yes, they are. Nothing but bread and circuses for the dumbed-down masses.

AverageKenneth
09-06-2016, 05:12 AM
Repped. Thought this for years.

Just to clarify for those getting butt hurt: OP is talking about superfans. The ones who can't go five minutes without talking about stats and who should win and why, spend endless hours playing fantasy sports, get genuinely pi$$ed when their team loses... you get the picture.

I was going to mention the full thing with football teams being tied to towns and your team doing well means your town is a bit better off etc.

You may have a point. I know plenty of stats but I rarely mention them as they're just fuking depressing. We're ****.

Never had a name on my shirt though. That's just gay.

TrettinR
09-06-2016, 05:13 AM
I said "fanatics" bro, I watch sports sometimes either because I like to watch the actual game, or betting on it but its these guys that live and die by what their sports team does is PATHETIC.

So all sport fanatics are fat?

SpartacusNYC
09-06-2016, 05:16 AM
So all sport fanatics are fat?

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif

Hctap
09-06-2016, 05:22 AM
yeah fuk people for enjoying stuff!

FannySkelper
09-06-2016, 05:23 AM
Only if they are out of shape and don't play the sports they're fanatical about

ectobruh
09-06-2016, 05:24 AM
This.

I follow Boxing and MMA but i don't have an emotional attachment to it, people that get emotional and angry over a game of football are actual sheep, they lack any sense of achievement in their own life so live vicariously through others achievements and try to pass it off like they are apart of it.

Why care so much about someone who doesn't care about you? this scene in A Bronx Tale sums it up perfectly.

Md2vBiNm7W0

All of this

HockeyBacon18
09-06-2016, 05:31 AM
yea, because talking about sports and what happened in the game last night is definitely more cringe worthy than sitting and playing League for hours upon hours of your day

The extreme sports fans are phaggots, but most extreme? Comeon OP

RealAesthetic
09-06-2016, 05:34 AM
lol you phaggots hating on people who are passionate about sports teams are the same phaggots who post all day about the next season of fukkin dragon times and fukkin meth lab guys

if you're passionate about something, then good for you -- if you bitch about people who are passionate about things, then you're probably the phaggot really.

EconBruh
09-06-2016, 05:48 AM
Watch hours of sport everyday because I like to gamble crew

HoustonNoProb
09-06-2016, 05:56 AM
lol you phaggots hating on people who are passionate about sports teams are the same phaggots who post all day about the next season of fukkin dragon times and fukkin meth lab guys

if you're passionate about something, then good for you -- if you bitch about people who are passionate about things, then you're probably the phaggot really.

Pretty much this. I just fuking lol @ phaggots who don't watch sports. Enjoy the soap opera with your busted wife

BabaBoey30
09-06-2016, 05:59 AM
Couldn't agree more opie.

Rayzor84
09-06-2016, 06:06 AM
Even worse than hardcore sports fans: fantasy sports players. Top kek.

ChiBearsfan
09-06-2016, 06:08 AM
i like watching sports

Jayl12345
09-06-2016, 06:09 AM
Can confirm.

Watching everyone spazz out over a team at the bar:

http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Little-Girl-Meme-13.png

open_society
09-06-2016, 06:17 AM
Confirmed: Bucs Fan
Motive: Sandbagging due to an incoming last place finish in the NFC South

Pr0No0B
09-06-2016, 06:28 AM
brb conversation switches to sports
brb leftout of conversation
brb why are these guys talking like they're some kind of football managers

bbsitum
09-06-2016, 06:28 AM
brb grown man wearing another grown mans name on your back
brb living vicariously through a bunch of overpaid afleetes and chads
brb saying "we won" like your beer gut sittin on the couch azz had anything to do with the teams victory
brb wife "at the gym" and getting slayed by some Chad while you sit your fat ass on the couch all day saturday and sunday

just lmfaooo Yes many just compensate for tediousness of theirs life.

povertypeasant
09-06-2016, 06:39 AM
brb almost none of the athletes are playing for their hometown teams

still enjoy it though

just don't consider myself hardcore like I kinda used to be

2RDEYE
09-06-2016, 06:39 AM
they're pretty annoying

i understand watching 1v1 sports like boxing, mma, even ping pong, but team games have so many variables because there's so many players that it's not that interesting.

Condyle
09-06-2016, 06:49 AM
Being heavily into one specific thing isn't phaggy, but some specific things seem to attract a pretty phaggy fanbase. Mostly it's the arrogance - fuk knows why super-narrow interests creates rolled-gold dickheads, but it does. Sports (especially running, triathlon and road cycling), single-issue politics and ultra-light backpacking all spring to mind, but top of my list is music fanboys, and I say this as a guitarist of 20yrs experience. Nothing on god's green earth needs a fist in the mouth quite so much as a music fanboy - if you aren't 100 per cent up on the shift between Joy Division and New Order, or don't instantly agree Nick Cave should be sucked off without question, expect to be sneered at by some skinny dipchit in a $120 vintage Misfits T-shirt. Note that I enjoy and admire all these musicians, but their hardcore fans can all fall under a freight train.

BalticWarrior
09-06-2016, 06:53 AM
Any ultras here?

I actually go to football/basketball games just to have fun. Singing, drinking, celebrating together with other tousend people is a GOAT feeling . Don't care that much if they lose or win.

R4Lqs1y4vXw
WcvAOpnnMK0

117Jesus
09-06-2016, 07:09 AM
Misc gonna misc, just LOL.

jamalfudge
09-06-2016, 07:22 AM
Men who agonize over fashion like women are 1000x worse.

TsarChasm
09-06-2016, 07:46 AM
Men who agonize over fashion like women are 1000x worse.

This.
I have not missed a Patriots game since I was like 5 years old. I enjoy it. Go fuk yourself.

Hardcore_D00d
09-06-2016, 08:12 AM
The fans who commit murder are the worst

GainzMcgee
09-06-2016, 09:07 AM
This.
I have not missed a Patriots game since I was like 5 years old. I enjoy it. Go fuk yourself.

forever cucked to some millionaire football players lmfaoo

captaincuck
09-06-2016, 09:47 AM
I watch and follow sports because I enjoy it. What are your hobbies? Photography? Agonizing over your hairline and jaw? Miscing? Browsing the interweb?

We all have weird interests that make us happy in life. Yours are no better than the rest of ours.

iamgenus
09-06-2016, 11:37 AM
I was wondering why my wife was at the gym for so long on the weekends when I could've used her at home to help me up off the couch for another pizza.

Thanks OP for the tip.

cashinout
09-06-2016, 11:41 AM
ITT: Anti-social behavior and tendencies