PDA

View Full Version : Trump Changes Campaign Manager... Again

Fiyero
08-17-2016, 07:34 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-campaign-managers-2016-8?utm_source=twitterfeed&amp%3Butm_medium=referral&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+businessinsider+%28Business+I nsider%29

No more Paul Manafort. Guess his ties to Russia were causing trouble. The CEO of Breitbart News is now Trump's manager. LOL. The man just wants Trump news. He doesn't care about the Presidency.

Procta
08-17-2016, 07:40 AM
4D holographic chess

HoganIsGOAT
08-17-2016, 07:41 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-campaign-managers-2016-8?utm_source=twitterfeed&%3Butm_medium=referral&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+businessinsider+%28Business+I nsider%29

No more Paul Manafort. Guess his ties to Russia were causing trouble. The CEO of Breitbart News is now Trump's manager. LOL. The man just wants Trump news. He doesn't care about the Presidency.

Paul Manafort was never the Campaign Manager. This move is simply replacing the Campaign Manager role.

Try to keep up.

Fiyero
08-17-2016, 07:44 AM
Paul Manafort was never the Campaign Manager. This move is simply replacing the Campaign Manager role.

Try to keep up.Manafort tried to reign Trump in and make him look Presidential. Trump didn't like reports of him being managed and tamed, so he hires the CEO of the trash, ultra right-wing blog Breitbart who wants him to go back to crazy, off-the-cuff, idiot mode.

Yeah, that's going to bode well.

Also totally hypocritical that he whines about the biased media, yet hires the most biased media person out there to run his campaign.

KingTrump2016
08-17-2016, 07:45 AM

Try to keep up.

So who was the campaign manager?

lsiberian
08-17-2016, 07:46 AM

Try to keep up.

It's hard with all the spin you keep doing.

HoganIsGOAT
08-17-2016, 07:48 AM
Manafort tried to reign Trump in and make him look Presidential. Trump didn't like reports of him being managed and tamed, so he hires the CEO of the trash, ultra right-wing blog Breitbart who wants him to go back to crazy, off-the-cuff, idiot mode.

Yeah, that's going to bode well.

Thanks for admitting that your thread is a complete lie, and he in fact wasn't the Trump Campaign Manager at any point.

So who was the campaign manager?

Corey Lewandowski --> Vacant --> Kellyanne Conway

This isn't rocket science.

KingTrump2016
08-17-2016, 07:55 AM
Corey Lewandowski --> Vacant --> Kellyanne Conway

This isn't rocket science.

Ah that explains the complete disarray in the campaign and free fall in polls. Why would he make a loser like Conway his campaign manager? Every presidential campaign she has worked for failed.

lexbishop
08-17-2016, 07:59 AM
Ah that explains the complete disarray in the campaign and free fall in polls. Why would he make a loser like Conway his campaign manager? Every presidential campaign she has worked for failed.
https://i.sli.mg/NBsqfy.jpg
https://pics.onsizzle.com/headlines-think-the-media-got-the-memo-in-acceptance-speech-3136408.png

http://i.imgur.com/Z3OkKwq.png

LOL @ free fall in polls by special interest groups paid for by Hillary Clinton's foundations and the corporate backed MSM. Nobody believes the lies anymore.

For ****'s sake, even video gamers are aware of the corruption. Gamergate showed the collusion and corruption all the way to the top up to and including the U.N., Darpa, and the Gates Foundation. When something as humdrum as video games gets infected with politics, the whole system is infected from the ground up and everyone gets to see it.

Censor, deflect, misrepresent, lie, ban.

Fiyero
08-17-2016, 08:02 AM
Thanks for admitting that your thread is a complete lie, and he in fact wasn't the Trump Campaign Manager at any point.

Keep shifting those goal posts while your idiot king who hates the biased media just hired the most biased person in the media to let him go batpoo crazy. You guys are so delusional it's truly sad.

JediRN
08-17-2016, 08:03 AM
When DT loses it will be everyone's fault except his.

guaranteed.

lexbishop
08-17-2016, 08:06 AM
When DT loses it will be everyone's fault except his.

guaranteed.
That would be true if the MSM gave fair coverage without complete lies 24/7, which it's not.
But I guess you think it's normal for town burners, criminals, censorers, and collusion of big business to run the narrative right?

JediRN
08-17-2016, 08:10 AM
That would be true if the MSM gave fair coverage without complete lies 24/7, which it's not.
But I guess you think it's normal for town burners, criminals, censorers, and collusion of big business to run the narrative right?

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/55/552e881ad1c8e335aa5f1c93943581a36203f6ab49c3ca0b48 de54d0d6516e97.jpg

ceizer1985
08-17-2016, 08:10 AM
Remember, according to Trump, the NYT story last week about the state of the campaign was pure "fiction".

This guy can't even run his campaign properly, how is he going to run a country.

KingTrump2016
08-17-2016, 08:12 AM

What are town burners?

zinkhan99
08-17-2016, 08:17 AM
Keep shifting those goal posts while your idiot king who hates the biased media just hired the most biased person in the media to let him go batpoo crazy. You guys are so delusional it's truly sad.

I wonder who is shifting the goal posts? Your OP lies about Trump's campaign managers, and then you have shifted your narrative into "Trump hiring most biased person". LOL

Your thread was totally exposed as a huge lie and an anti-Trump spin. Now it's apparently on Conway's bias.

Libs are totally losing it. This is great to watch!

ceizer1985
08-17-2016, 08:26 AM
Trump won the primary on the back of the promotion he received by the MSM. He was leading Hillary coming out of the RNC on the back of the same promotion by the MSM.

He has no one to blame but himself for going off message during the DNC and double downing on every retarded comment that has come out of his mouth ever since. He says something stupid, the cleaning crew come out behind him and has to try and explain his comment a million different ways. Who benefits from this? Hillary.

Lastly, why the F is he campaigning in states that are going to go blue? Why hasn't he spent a $ on ads? Why hasn't he released his taxes? These are all moronic actions made by Trump and Trump alone. No one in the MSM is making him run the worst campaign in modern election history.

jro9999
08-17-2016, 08:40 AM
But why? The NYT article was totally not true. Right? It was all just lies. Manafort's connection to the Russians was a non story that was all just the media making stuff up

At least that's what Trumpers were saying a few days ago

Have Trumpers already changed narratives on Manafort? Hard to keep up with the latest spin they always add

zinkhan99
08-17-2016, 08:44 AM
But why? The NYT article was totally not true. Right? It was all just lies. Manafort's connection to the Russians was a non story that was all just the media making stuff up

At least that's what Trumpers were saying a few days ago

Have Trumpers already changed narratives on Manafort? Hard to keep up with the latest spin they always add

I encourage you to form your opinions on actual events, and not lies in OP. Paul Manafort is still a part of Trump's campaign and he was never a campaign manager.

Heck, what am I asking here. Liberals love to be dishonest. Whatever it takes to continue the narrative.

jro9999
08-17-2016, 08:56 AM
I encourage you to form your opinions on actual events, and not lies in OP. Paul Manafort is still a part of Trump's campaign and he was never a campaign manager.

Heck, what am I asking here. Liberals love to be dishonest. Whatever it takes to continue the narrative.

Stinkin zinkhan back at it again with the low effort trolling.

Still feeling a ban bet? How about 6 months instead of 2?

Renegade83
08-17-2016, 09:08 AM
This guy can't even choose good staff, is this how he will run the Oval office?

Fiyero
08-17-2016, 09:23 AM
This guy can't even choose good staff, is this how he will run the Oval office?Obviously, since he can't have anyone daring to challenge or "manage" him, which means his Cabinet and advisors will be useless, and we'll get notices of firings every other week.