PDA

View Full Version : Libs: why would you vote for someone who deleted 30k emails?

ScubaStevo
08-01-2016, 07:08 PM
As opposed to voting for someone who wants to stop ISIS from cutting off your delicate heads?

Forty0zFreedom
08-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Liberals don't care about the character of anyone outside of "Are they a liberal or not?"

She could have murdered someone and they would rationalize it somehow in their heads. Because she's liberal.

EctoCanuck
08-01-2016, 07:14 PM
You voted for someone who deleted over 20,000,000 emails and actually help to create ISIS.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

chalup
08-01-2016, 07:14 PM
It was only personal right fellas

Tsudo
08-01-2016, 07:16 PM
You voted for someone who deleted over 20,000,000 emails and actually help to create ISIS.....

...*sigh*

And people wonder why Nutsy has to post his classic response so ****ing often...you truly can not stay on topic...

StarFox
08-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Well except I didn't..

Plus this thread has nothing to do with Bush. Deflect more, EctoPhag.

JB05
08-01-2016, 07:17 PM
Because she would be better for the economy

Because it's asinine to make national security the #1 issue in this election when we have the largest military on the planet. We're gonna be fine, I promise.

ScubaStevo
08-01-2016, 07:18 PM

What is a Cucknadian doing talking about America? Isn't that considered an act of war, when such a beta, inferior, sniveling "country" attacks its host?

chalup
08-01-2016, 07:19 PM

I actually read that and it has almost nothing to do with bush himself either lol. I think it referenced 29 missing emails.

Streetbull
08-01-2016, 07:24 PM
As opposed to voting for someone who wants to stop ISIS from cutting off your delicate heads?

She also forwarded to Sydney Blumenthal several Above Top Secret (SAP) emails, and said email could only be accessed by entering a code that changed every few minutes. Blumenthal had no clearance and a non secure connection so my guess is that she was doing this knowing the emails would be hacked.

She was most likely peddling these emails to the highest bidders.

All but my guess are known facts, yet she is not to be prosecuted. That should tell us that the Republic is gone. Prepare accordingly.

PaulG
08-01-2016, 07:27 PM
neither really move me and not afraid.

30k emails is nothing... that is 82.19 emails a day or 3.5 emails every hour... which could be considered spam at this point...

I mean it would different if it were p2p chat logs... which would seem more logical to be skeptical of.... but antiquated emails? What is it still the 80s? Is this under the assumption that everyone is still using AOL before instant messenger was developed?

velvetmudhole
08-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Liberals don't care about the character of anyone outside of "Are they a liberal or not?"

She could have murdered someone and they would rationalize it somehow in their heads. Because she's liberal.

Well, she is responsible for 4 deaths in Benghazi

EctoCanuck
08-01-2016, 07:31 PM
I actually read that and it has almost nothing to do with bush himself either lol. I think it referenced 29 missing emails.

http://i.imgur.com/vhGl6FE.jpg

In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been lost.

The administration officials had been using a private Internet domain, called gwb43.com, owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee,[6] for various communications of unknown content or purpose. The domain name is an abbreviation for "George W. Bush, 43rd" President of the United States.

repos
08-01-2016, 07:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vhGl6FE.jpg bro chill!!! This is about Hillary and her 30,000 emails deleted for over 4years(while she was in senate also).

fitnessislife
08-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Lol. Ectroll just can't stay on topic, and always needs to distract from Hillary's wrongdoing by whining about something completely different from someone else.

Qong
08-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Liberals don't care about our national security OP. Look at how they attack Trump for wanting to ban extremist Muslims from coming into our country. They care more about foreign Muslims than they do about their own fellow Americans.

MyKitchen
08-01-2016, 09:09 PM
Because idgaf about ISIS. I'm far more likely to die in a car accident or get shot by some random non Muslim. Clinton, for all her faults, is still intelligent and well informed. Trump is pathetically ignorant on every topic.

dcycles
08-01-2016, 09:25 PM
Because idgaf about ISIS. I'm far more likely to die in a car accident or get shot by some random non Muslim. Clinton, for all her faults, is still intelligent and well informed. Trump is pathetically ignorant on every topic.

S=260... go to reddit

Forty0zFreedom
08-01-2016, 09:31 PM

You're also more likely to die in a car accident than have someone come into your house and murder you while you sleep, so keep your doors unlocked at night.

PSToolman
08-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Liberals don't care about our national security OP. Look at how they attack Trump for wanting to ban extremist Muslims from coming into our country. They care more about foreign Muslims than they do about their own fellow Americans.

You don't think everyone wants to keep extremist Muslims from coming into our country? I don't know anyone who doesn't.

StoliFun
08-01-2016, 09:37 PM
Every time a blog flushes in New Jersey, a toilet like this shows up on R/P.

dabbmw2002
08-01-2016, 09:40 PM

...*sigh*

And people wonder why Nutsy has to post his classic response so ****ing often...you truly can not stay on topic...

lol, Ectocuck, be more predictable

Qong
08-01-2016, 09:47 PM
You don't think everyone wants to keep extremist Muslims from coming into our country? I don't know anyone who doesn't.

How is the ban on extremists an issue then? I would like to believe what you're saying but it just hasn't been the reality that I've seen.

Terrorists are predominantly Muslim, coming from Islamic parts of the world. The more Islamic a country is the more extremist the population is, generally speaking. Knowing these things it only makes sense, it's only reasonable, to work on a better system of immigration from those countries and areas, and yes of those people who are most likely to have been radicalized.

Instead of looking at the reality liberals would rather be politically correct. Not all Muslims are bad people but many Muslims are extremists and extremists don't belong in the west. Why? Because extremists are one drawing away from mass murder.

HoganIsGOAT
08-01-2016, 09:57 PM

So I'm guessing you never carry a gun, lock your doors, take safety precautions...etc.

It's more probable than not that it won't happen to YOU so you shouldn't worry about it, right? Right???

MyKitchen
08-01-2016, 10:25 PM
So I'm guessing you never carry a gun, lock your doors, take safety precautions...etc.

It's more probable than not that it won't happen to YOU so you shouldn't worry about it, right? Right???

The OP implies that everyone should be voting based on fear of ISIS. My point is that ISIS is not high on my list of issues when considering a candidate. We already spend billions on counter terrorism operations and Clinton in all likelihood will expand on that. Voting for someone primarily because you're afraid ISIS will come cut your head off is not the equivalent of "locking your doors" it's more like smoking meth and staring out the window all night.