PDA

View Full Version : Were you sad when Arnold looked like a manlet in Conan the Destroyer?

Sal29
07-31-2016, 07:10 PM
You got to give him credit to even take a photo with 7'1 1/2" 300 lbs Wilt Chamberlain and 7'1" 520 lbs Andre the Giant.
Most bodybuilders wouldn't even take such a photo because of fear of looking like a manlet.
http://cdn.moviestillsdb.com/sm/da142fabeff0b2c6e70aed5abb97df3e/conan-the-destroyer.jpg

KBoss302
09-09-2016, 11:34 PM
That's why Arnold is so great. He doesn't think like that.

KevinSorbo
09-10-2016, 08:26 AM
Doubt he or anyone with common sense cares what he looked like next to them. So they're taller, ok. They still look out of shape/average. Arnold was 6'2 which is much taller than average. Doesn't matter who you are there's always someone taller.

deathmetal1992
09-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Doubt he or anyone with common sense cares what he looked like next to them. So they're taller, ok. They still look out of shape/average. Arnold was 6'2 which is much taller than average. Doesn't matter who you are there's always someone taller.

Pretty much this. I'm 6'3" and I'm not sure I'd like to be much taller than what I am now. Regular stuff becomes harder to do; fitting in a car, finding clothing, having to duck all the time. I already have to duck a bit whenever I enter the subway, otherwise I graze my head and I can't ride in some cars in the back. Btw I'm a GTA brah. How about you?

KevinSorbo
09-11-2016, 04:48 AM
Pretty much this. I'm 6'3" and I'm not sure I'd like to be much taller than what I am now. Regular stuff becomes harder to do; fitting in a car, finding clothing, having to duck all the time. I already have to duck a bit whenever I enter the subway, otherwise I graze my head and I can't ride in some cars in the back. Btw I'm a GTA brah. How about you?

Born and raised man. West end/high park area now you?

deathmetal1992
09-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Born and raised man. West end/high park area now you?

Originally from Etobicoke, now I live in Thornhill.