AlKhas
07-21-2016, 01:11 PM
lxp-HDSARXs

skinnytobulk
07-21-2016, 01:17 PM
Can you translate it? Cliffs?

ODBM
07-21-2016, 01:21 PM
OP, why don't you ever make threads about the UK?

AlKhas
07-21-2016, 01:23 PM
Can you translate it? Cliffs?It's in English

AlKhas
07-21-2016, 01:28 PM
OP, why don't you ever make threads about the UK?What kind of question is that?

ODBM
07-21-2016, 01:30 PM
What kind of question is that?
Well, you're a resident of the UK. I would think that you'd care a lot about your own country, but most threads I see from you are about Middle Eastern countries.

AlKhas
07-21-2016, 01:38 PM
Well, you're a resident of the UK. I would think that you'd care a lot about your own country, but most threads I see from you are about Middle Eastern countries.I wasn't active on the Misc during the Brexit campaign, I was hoping Andrea Leadsom became the PM. But now we have Theresa May, so UK politics has been quite boring recently.

I still don't see how your comment is relevant. I'm not obliged to talk about the UK. Doesn't mean I don't care about it, I just find other places more interesting.

Dave22reborn
07-21-2016, 02:59 PM
I dislike the Saudi regime, but that was a great speech. And that's also, why you should speak second.

spadelexus
07-21-2016, 03:32 PM
Iranian got pwnd.

eltigar
07-21-2016, 05:25 PM
Saudi Arabia should clean up its own **** before commenting on others.

eltigar
07-21-2016, 05:27 PM
Iranian got pwnd.

Hey , just wondering about your sig " Jew republican",
How do you feel about the anti Semitism that spews from the far right in regards to your people?
They hate you as much as they hate me...... Maybe more.

spadelexus
07-22-2016, 06:44 AM
Hey , just wondering about your sig " Jew republican",
How do you feel about the anti Semitism that spews from the far right in regards to your people?
They hate you as much as they hate me...... Maybe more.

There is a metaphysical hatred towards Jews that developed from 2000 years of Jews being the 'outsiders' in Europe that exists today on the far right and far left...

I don't get this confused with European Nationalism, although some nationalists are anti-Semites.

While European anti-semitism is still alive and well, the greatest threat to the Jewish people today aka the people killing us today because we are Jewish are Islamic extremists who imported the metaphysical hatred towards Jews from Europe via their alliance with Hitler during WW2, Arab nationalism and the creation of Israel, and Islamic supremacy that held Jews on a lower status than Muslims for 1300 years in the Middle East.

spadelexus
07-22-2016, 07:15 AM
Saudi Arabia should clean up its own **** before commenting on others.

The Iranians attempted to assassinate the FM that speaks in the vid. I think he spoke pretty calmly towards someone who was probably in on the hit attempt.

This video gives a glimpse into why the US and Saudis are strong allies. The Saudi leaders are very pro-West. They may wear the traditional garb, have 18 wives, etc...but the guy spoke fluent English and quoted Ronald Reagan.

tk217
07-22-2016, 07:30 AM
The Iranian FM is correct on that.

He doesn't address that Osama was in fact a Saudi Royal Family member - but I would be surprised if Saud family members see 9/11 as a good act.