PDA

View Full Version : So you want to stop terrorist attacks and refugees ?

SomaliShred
07-21-2016, 05:11 AM
405bhFhjftw
3:00 - 15:00

we can start here..

djfuzzy
07-21-2016, 05:13 AM
18 minutes, no cliffs. My morning poop doesn't take that long.

SomaliShred
07-21-2016, 05:17 AM
18 minutes, no cliffs. My morning poop doesn't take that long.
bullchit wars = terrorism and refugees

celltechbrahz
07-21-2016, 05:24 AM

Then why is Africa full of Islamic terrorism?

skinnytobulk
07-21-2016, 05:31 AM
She's hnnggg, remember seeing her before on cnn.

She's a dem. tho so don't care about her thoughts/opinions.

Psyllius
07-21-2016, 05:35 AM

Same reasons.

Skythes
07-21-2016, 05:41 AM
Damn this is 100% right. America MUST withdraw its oppressive forces from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Somalia, Iran, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Albania and Bosnia immediately!!

Not srs rofl at muslim op trying to blame someone else as always

The stats don't lie champ. european countries that let these ferals in are suffering, those that refused are safe. That is the most surefire way to stop terrorist attacks and refugees.

Stizzel
07-21-2016, 05:45 AM

Because they're poor and uneducated. Bombing women and children just adds fuel to the fire.

Uncle-Phil
07-21-2016, 05:49 AM
You have to go back OP.

SomaliShred
07-21-2016, 06:13 AM

As someone from a violent 3rd world country, you would have perspective of life there. How can you turn your back on other humans living under similar conditions? Stuck under the thumb of violent ideology, these people had NO CHANCE to develop mentally. You should be kissing the boots of American soldiers, brah. Taste all that freedom today when you leave your house with the security and peace of the first world.

Whoever told you the world is rainbows and lollipops, lied.
watch the video bullchit wars = terrorism and refugees

You have to go back OP.
was born and raised here.. which makes me the european

you can go back ;)

theend3
07-21-2016, 06:23 AM
Because they're poor and uneducated. Bombing women and children just adds fuel to the fire.

What about poor and uneducated people in Mozambique or Haiti or Madagascar? I don't hear of terrorists there.
Hint: It has to do with religion. Certain religions. Or cults if you want to be 100% precise.

SomaliShred
07-21-2016, 06:31 AM
Fuk, I didn't realize you were " (delusional) "

Total waste of time that I typed out a response.

if you cant keep up a relevant debate like an adult of sound intellectual ability kindly piss off and be butthurt somewhere else :)

What about poor and uneducated people in Mozambique or Haiti or Madagascar? I don't hear of terrorists there.
Hint: It has to do with religion. Certain religions. Or cults if you want to be 100% precise.
_Q24c6YJOQo

let obama do this to the right people there and lets see what happens lol

Uncle-Phil
07-21-2016, 06:40 AM

watch the video bullchit wars = terrorism and refugees

was born and raised here.. which makes me the european

you can go back ;)

My bad. Thought you were Somali because if of your screen name.

illriginalized
07-21-2016, 06:55 AM
One day we'll finally have a libertarian.. and we will withdraw every single U.S. military personnel and the bases.

By the way, check the polls amongst active duty military. They favor Gary Johnson above Trump and Hilary ;)

DrinkingBull
07-21-2016, 07:59 AM
Rand Paul tried to get this point across during the debates earlier this year and look where that got him.

spadelexus
07-21-2016, 08:19 AM

Right because 9/11 came after the war on terror.

Canadian2point0
07-21-2016, 08:45 AM
All those Vietnamese terrorists.

Flakker
07-21-2016, 09:15 AM
Damn this is 100% right. America MUST withdraw its oppressive forces from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Somalia, Iran, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Albania and Bosnia immediately!!

The stats don't lie champ. european countries that let these ferals in are suffering, those that refused are safe. That is the most surefire way to stop terrorist attacks and refugees.

Miss this one, OP?

Halfway
07-21-2016, 09:26 AM
A much better idea, courtesy of the Russians

f_0BsvgQtj0

The migration would stop in a week.

NVious
07-21-2016, 09:32 AM

f_0BsvgQtj0

This, it's easy to stop Islamic migration:

CLOSE THE BORDERS

As far as terrorism goes, start deporting all criminals that are foreign born, bring back the death penalty for foreigners that commit serious crimes also deporting their families if they commit them and all terrorists will be bathed in pig blood with no proper burial.

PickleBrah
07-21-2016, 09:35 AM
One day we'll finally have a libertarian.. and we will withdraw every single U.S. military personnel and the bases.

By the way, check the polls amongst active duty military. They favor Gary Johnson above Trump and Hilary ;)

Just lmao,

I have never once met anyone in the military who didn't either support Trump or Sanders. With Sanders out of the race, I wonder who they're going to vote for now.... :)

skinnytobulk
07-21-2016, 09:36 AM
This, it's easy to stop Islamic migration:

CLOSE THE BORDERS

As far as terrorism goes, start deporting all criminals that are foreign born, bring back the death penalty for foreigners that commit serious crimes also deporting their families if they commit them and all terrorists will be bathed in pig blood with no proper burial.

EU having the death penalty. Don't they ban members from exporting the main lethal injection drugs to USA. Also threatened Turkey about EU membership if they bring back death penalty.

EU/western europe is cucked.

Chowboy
07-21-2016, 09:36 AM
While I'll agree that our interventionist policies have stirred a raging cesspool and caused all the chit to rise to the top, the Islamic Victim card has expired. Nobody gives two fuks anymore.

But you know what they say, you can try to introduce the barbarian to the 21st century, but you'll never get the 7th century out of the barbarian.

NVious
07-21-2016, 09:38 AM
EU having the death penalty. Don't they ban members from exporting the main lethal injection drugs to USA. Also threatened Turkey about EU membership if they bring back death penalty.

EU/western europe is cucked.

Liberals are fine with murder as long as it's a baby, once it becomes Ahmed Ibn-Mohamaslam, then all of a sudden it's about compassion and humanitarianism.

ZenBowman
07-21-2016, 09:45 AM
And guess who hates Tulsi Gabbard the MOST.

Members of your own faith.

Example: http://www.facebook.com/kenanrahmani/posts/4098200571066

Gabbard being called "Islamophobic" for opposing intervention in Syria. LOL.

skinnytobulk
07-21-2016, 09:46 AM
Liberals are fine with murder as long as it's a baby, once it becomes Ahmed Ibn-Mohamaslam, then all of a sudden it's about compassion and humanitarianism.

They reap what they sow. Just wait for that minority to multiple and actually have a say. They'll get a taste of their compassion and humanitarianism if it reaches that point.

SomaliShred
07-21-2016, 10:32 PM
Right because 9/11 came after the war on terror.
lol, so youre saying people had no reason to turn to extremism to retaliate against bullchit foriegn policies that massacre innocents ?

forgot im on the misc for a second lol

KhumatMibra
07-21-2016, 10:36 PM
Name:
SomaliShred

Sig:
Look at me.. I am the European now
Allahu Akbar

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=232181,filename=image.gif

eltigar
07-22-2016, 01:48 AM
Instead they throw acid at you then rob you

Stizzel
07-22-2016, 04:46 AM

The religion is definitely part of it. But you dont see a lot of islamic terrorism from muslims outside of the third world. And you dont see much of it in places we havent been bombing for decades, or where the cia has decided we need "moderate" islamic rebels.

BetaAsPhuck
07-22-2016, 05:32 AM

Even when I was a muslim, I was tired of the general muslim community externalizing accountability. Those primarily blamed for islamic terrorism; the west, jews or the illumanti/freemason - the muslims who carried out the violence, fund and promote the ideologies and organizations are secondary.

ProjectWheyhem
07-22-2016, 05:33 AM
Knew it would be blaming Western foreign policy. I mean obviously Western foreign policy makes you a target for Islamic terrorism, hence why Nigeria and Cameroon are two of the most frequent victims of Islamic terror.

If you hate the West so much, go back to Somalia. I mean, it'd be pretty hypocritical to decry but reap the benefits of Western foreign policy, right?

Username: SomaliShred
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MwDfXW0sGpM/Ucs4wSTLJdI/AAAAAAAANgY/pSjyk6vUnlA/s1600/cringe.gif

ProjectWheyhem
07-22-2016, 05:39 AM

f_0BsvgQtj0

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-58290-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-awjF.gif

SomaliShred
07-22-2016, 05:45 AM
Knew it would be blaming Western foreign policy. I mean obviously Western foreign policy makes you a target for Islamic terrorism, hence why Nigeria and Cameroon are two of the most frequent victims of Islamic terror.

If you hate the West so much, go back to Somalia. I mean, it'd be pretty hypocritical to decry but reap the benefits of Western foreign policy, right?

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MwDfXW0sGpM/Ucs4wSTLJdI/AAAAAAAANgY/pSjyk6vUnlA/s1600/crimg]
oh so youre saying boko haram have nothing to do with affiliate terrorist groups in libya and middle east ?

they just get money rained down on them from the sky :rolleyes:

Stizzel
07-22-2016, 05:57 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MwDfXW0sGpM/Ucs4wSTLJdI/AAAAAAAANgY/pSjyk6vUnlA/s1600/cringe.gif

You realize it was western foreign policy that created the mujahideen that became al qaeda that became ISIS right?

Vito-C
07-22-2016, 06:02 AM
Here's an idea OP:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140217030450/gameofthrones/images/5/51/Sacrifice.jpg

BalkanPrince
07-22-2016, 06:19 AM
These Islamic immigrants you are losing your **** over would not be coming if it weren't for the American policy of bombing the **** out of nations and then trying to rebuild them with Pro-U.S. leaders in place. If Saddam was left alone by these dickhead conservatives and if Gadaffi was left alone by these dickhead liberals, those countries would have remained stable and ISIS would not have had a breeding ground. Gadaffi and Saddam kept a cap on those sick fuks, and the glorious foreign policy of the U.S. removed both men and now is suddenly scratching it's head. The refugees would have continued living in the States they ran away from = No immigration crisis. These people did not wake up one morning and say "Gee, I think I'll just go and swim across the strip of sea into Greece from Turkey and try my luck in Europe for ****s and giggles".

Now that the U.S. foreign policy has totally backfired and Muslims are escaping the ****holes their once-stable countries have become, all the attention is on the aftermath (Refugees) and no attention is on the cause (failed foreign policy of the U.S. led by sell out politicians).

And don't give me that **** about "Oh, you are an American, stop judging your own government!". Bunch of mindless and delusional bullchit made up by the media to keep us from questioning the actions of this dumbass government so the war lobby supported by gov-controlled Media can continue making it's cash on more wars without the sheep daring to question them out of some conscience of false patriotism. Patriotism has nothing to do with destroying foreign countries and gambling with people's lives. The U.S. and it's allies are 100% resposible for the destabilization of Iraq which led to the rise of ISIS, hence making it 100% responsible for the ISIS rise. That is not me or anyone else being " unpatriotic", that is being realistic.

spadelexus
07-22-2016, 06:28 AM
lol, so youre saying people had no reason to turn to extremism to retaliate against bullchit foriegn policies that massacre innocents ?

forgot im on the misc for a second lol

Global Jihadists "reason" for extremism is to create a world wide caliphate. Secular non-Muslim world powers are their biggest obstacle.

If we appease them and bow down... Remove military presence in the Middle East, enact non-intervention policies, and stop supporting our allies, then they will gain power and control and become a much larger threat to the United States and the world.

So we need to keep them at bay, and bomb the fuk outta them so they'll never be able to purchase or maintain an F-15.

Or they could stop being global jihadists hell bent on taking over the world.

Those are the options. Choose one.

brighamw
07-22-2016, 06:32 AM
Suddenly a wild terrorist appears...

CestLaVida
07-22-2016, 06:34 AM
Who funds these wars in the first place? The Jews/bankers yeah? Good luck stopping them OP.

"Stop Islam"
"Stop terrorism"
"Stop wars"

Then do something about it instead of whining on the internet, fkn phaggots. Go risk your lives out there instead of typing shiit on the internet which won't even be noticed. Debating all day online to no avail, can't get anymore pathetic than that.

ProjectWheyhem
07-22-2016, 07:17 AM
oh so youre saying boko haram have nothing to do with affiliate terrorist groups in libya and middle east ?

they just get money rained down on them from the sky :rolleyes:

Fukking AND?

AND WHAT?

Why the fukk are they killing innocent fukking Nigerians and Cameroonians unless it's because they want to, and want to convert or kill them by the sword.

Tired of you poverty goat fukking heathens refusing any responsibility for your retarded actions.

Globalists dictate any and all foreign policy that interferes in the Middle East/Africa, the same globalism that is responsible for you being in Sydney, posting on the Misc, instead of chitting in a rusty bucket in Mogadishu. If you had any backbone or love for your fellow man, you'd stay in Somalia and help your fellow man, rather than tucking tail and running for the nearest banana boat to take you to welfare.

You realize it was western foreign policy that created the mujahideen that became al qaeda that became ISIS right?

Oh so they have no choice now but to kill innocent Nigerians and Cameroonians?

God forbid a fukking Muslim has any personal responsibility for his actions.

I forgot all white people are fukking real life Dr. Strange, probably hypnotized these poor innocent Muslims into becoming psychopathic killers.

Pathetic how you phaggots will deny any and fukking all responsibility for Islamic terror.

A fukking Islamic terror that existed literal centuries before the West entered the Middle East and Africa.

Also; Al Qaeda did not become ISIS, you fukking potato. Strong understanding of Islamic terror.

ProjectWheyhem
07-22-2016, 07:23 AM
If the West had interfered in the Middle East and Islam's affairs before now, maybe Pakistan would still be a peaceful Buddhist country and 80 million Hindus in that region wouldn't have been slaughtered.

Fuk the regressive, goat fukking, paedophilic political death cult of Islam.

Dead serious, it is utter cancer.

Stizzel
07-22-2016, 07:50 AM
Oh so they have no choice now but to kill innocent Nigerians and Cameroonians?

God forbid a fukking Muslim has any personal responsibility for his actions.

I forgot all white people are fukking real life Dr. Strange, probably hypnotized these poor innocent Muslims into becoming psychopathic killers.

Pathetic how you phaggots will deny any and fukking all responsibility for Islamic terror.

A fukking Islamic terror that existed literal centuries before the West entered the Middle East and Africa.

Also; Al Qaeda did not become ISIS, you fukking potato. Strong understanding of Islamic terror.

I think you need to take a deep breath, wipe your tears and calm down. I'm sorry you're triggered honey, but facts are facts. I am not excusing any of these people for what they've done, but if you're big on personal responsibility then you should be holding your government responsible for the things it has done. Islam has always been a bloody religion but it was never an organized fundamentalist force until the geniuses in washington decided militant radicalists would be just peachy for fighting the Russians.

You cant drop bombs on schools and weddings and then decide the only reason they hate us is because they're jerks. That is retarded.