PDA

View Full Version : Which Rookie WR has the best year ?

JmanTheJuiceman
07-19-2016, 01:10 PM
1. Corey Coleman, Cleveland Browns

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ZkredTIp7041PUKz-C2M6yLl4w8=/1200x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4172302/bye.0.gif

2. Will Fuller, Houston Texans

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LEkIDw2UhDE/Vr-TOsOgMgI/AAAAAAAAItc/SObpeRif9I4/s640/USC%2BGo.gif

3. Josh Doctson, Washington Redskins

http://giphy.com/gifs/paulwdowns-zSDE5VKNk2xuE

4. Laquon Treadwell, Minnesota Vikings

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/laquan-treadwell-one-hand-catch.gif?w=414

5. Michael Thomas, New Orleans Saints

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/10/04/73566fa258d32532383c02b715417d61.gif?1412443002

====> Discuss

chroneos
07-19-2016, 01:13 PM
but who was sterling shepherd?

I think he landed in the best situation and will have the best season

CobyWan
07-19-2016, 01:17 PM
Treadwell. I liked him most coming out and he happened to land on a good team with a competent quarterback.

I think Fuller has a chance to be productive playing across Hopkins but the quarterback situation is too unproven.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-19-2016, 01:20 PM
but who was sterling shepherd?

I think he landed in the best situation and will have the best season

Chit , kinda forget about him man sorry. Really like his game, too. Gonna be tough for him to put up monster numbers with OBJ, but you might say the same about Doctson, too (w/ Garçon and Jackson on his team)

DreamerCut
07-19-2016, 01:24 PM
Jakeem Grant AINEC

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/PGsE4KmEaNA-R9JIXvlrqzxxn90=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4217093/tech90.0.gif

GolfPants
07-19-2016, 01:57 PM
Sterling Shepherd. Better than all players listed.

dmoneythegoat
07-19-2016, 02:04 PM
Michael Thomas. See sig

IawI
07-19-2016, 02:26 PM
Can't wait for Bortles to cuck Bubba this year

JmanTheJuiceman
07-19-2016, 02:41 PM
Sterling Shepherd. Better than all players listed.

Lmaoooo.... He's good man , I really like his game.

But he's not better than Doctson or Treadwell.

buckeyenutz
07-19-2016, 04:07 PM
Thomas was a steal, going to make an immediate impact.

dizzin9
07-19-2016, 04:08 PM
since the Vikes are going to the Super Bowl: Treadwell

GolfPants
07-19-2016, 04:11 PM
Lmaoooo.... He's good man , I really like his game.

But he's not better than Doctson or Treadwell.

At least the 2 you mentioned are 2nd and 3rd and will be solid players. I think Fuller and Thomas bust hard. Coleman COULD be solid, but Browns.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-19-2016, 05:34 PM
At least the 2 you mentioned are 2nd and 3rd and will be solid players. I think Fuller and Thomas bust hard. Coleman COULD be solid, but Browns.

You mean 1st and 2nd?

I have no problem with Sterling @ #3.

pedobearu_aware
07-19-2016, 05:39 PM
Inb4 Kevin White.

IfIRuledTheMisc
07-19-2016, 05:59 PM
Leonte Carroo is the best but Miami has all those young options.

chroneos
07-19-2016, 06:04 PM
Chit , kinda forget about him man sorry. Really like his game, too. Gonna be tough for him to put up monster numbers with OBJ, but you might say the same about Doctson, too (w/ Garçon and Jackson on his team)

I think Doctson is most NFL ready but there's a bunch of mouths to feed in Washington. OBJ should take lots of heat away from sterling + he has Eli Montana throwing darts to him, I see him being productive. Treadwell's production will also likely be sabotaged by teddy 2 gloves.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-19-2016, 06:09 PM
I think Doctson is most NFL ready but there's a bunch of mouths to feed in Washington. OBJ should take lots of heat away from sterling + he has Eli Montana throwing darts to him, I see him being productive. Treadwell's production will also likely be sabotaged by teddy 2 gloves.

Teddy 2 Gloves threw 720 yards to a 5th round rookie WR (2nd amongst rookies last year) in 2015, not sure what you mean.

roko79
07-19-2016, 07:29 PM
Carroo

JmanTheJuiceman
07-19-2016, 07:41 PM
lol @ people saying Treadwell.
you know what team he's on right? and who else is on that offense?

Can't fault people for voting for the best WR in the draft brah

GolfPants
07-19-2016, 07:52 PM
Leonte Carroo is the best but Miami has all those young options.

Carroo

Also good picks. Would've went much higher if not for the domestic violence incident.

BloodyBaron
07-19-2016, 09:14 PM
Sterling Shepard

/thread

Only one with a good QB and two other WR's to take attention away from him and leave him in single coverage. He's the 2nd/3rd best WR in this class at worst but in the best situation playing in the slot where Eli loves to throw to.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-19-2016, 09:24 PM
Sterling Shepard

/thread

Only one with a good QB and two other WR's to take attention away from him and leave him in single coverage. He's the 2nd/3rd best WR in this class at worst but in the best situation playing in the slot where Eli loves to throw to.

Lmao @ thinking a #3 WR will outperform a #1.... GREAT THINKING bro.

"Yeah he has less attention , he's getting hella targets with Odell Beckam and Victor Cruz on his team.... He gon put up all-pro numbers"

chroneos
07-19-2016, 09:28 PM
Teddy 2 Gloves threw 720 yards to a 5th round rookie WR (2nd amongst rookies last year) in 2015, not sure what you mean.

Let's be real Teddy is a bum who is scared to throw >10 yards and has been carried by AP/defense his career. Diggs is a good WR and runs better routes than Treadwell.

BloodyBaron
07-19-2016, 09:35 PM
Lmao @ thinking a #3 WR will outperform a #1.... GREAT THINKING bro.

"Yeah he has less attention , he's getting more targets then Odell Beckam and Victor Cruz.... He gon put up all-pro numbers, because I think I know what I am talking about.

He will get more targets than Cruz idiot. Eli passes to the slot more than he does his WR #2 and nobody knows if Cruz is going to be healthy/up full speed. Do you know how football works? Just because you're put in the slot/#3 WR position doesn't mean you're forced to less touches/targets.

Wes Welker, Hines Ward, Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Victor Cruz (in his prime) all were 1,300 yds 10+ TD receivers who played in the slot.

He'll basically be the #2, but get less attention than Cruz/be facing a nickel DB. And the Giants have NO RUNNING GAME so they'll be passing a fukkton (like last year).

Legit can't wait to bump this thread, I know you feel dumb putting up that poll you made with 5 receivers NONE being Shepard that you can't change, and now when this sh!t gets bumped you'll feel foolish.

Shepard having a great rookie year is being predicted by football analysts/pundits/PFF/pretty much everybody..and you're the only idiot not realizing it.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-19-2016, 11:29 PM
If Shepherd outperforms Doctson and Treadwell , that's fine.

I'm not counting him out or anything like that. Just listed the top 5 WRs taken and stopped there , no reason to get all butthurt.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-19-2016, 11:40 PM
Let's be real Teddy is a bum who is scared to throw >10 yards and has been carried by AP/defense his career. Diggs is a good WR and runs better routes than Treadwell.

I feel sorry for your family.

chroneos
07-20-2016, 12:10 AM
I feel sorry for your family.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/research/scoringleaders#researchScoringLeaders=researchScor ingLeaders%2C%2Fresearch%2Fscoringleaders%253Fposi tion%253D1%2526statCategory%253Dstats%2526statSeas on%253D2015%2526statType%253DseasonStats%2526statW eek%253D1%2Creplace

Alex smith scored 71 more fantasy points than teddy last year

let that sink in for a moment.

gottk2x
07-20-2016, 12:18 AM
http://fantasy.nfl.com/research/scoringleaders#researchScoringLeaders=researchScor ingLeaders%2C%2Fresearch%2Fscoringleaders%253Fposi tion%253D1%2526statCategory%253Dstats%2526statSeas on%253D2015%2526statType%253DseasonStats%2526statW eek%253D1%2Creplace

They're both just game managers

JmanTheJuiceman
07-20-2016, 12:23 AM

Fantasy points? Are you gay ....

But yeah, keep trying to tell people ITT that the guy who threw to the rookie WR who was 2nd in yards last year amongst rookies somehow is going to sabotage Treadwell's production. The hate for Teddy is real. He was pressured on 36% of his drop backs (worst in the league) and had the LEAST amount of attempts out of any starter, yet people expect him to put up big numbers ?

Anybody who references fantasy points deserves to LDAR.

garageinc91
07-20-2016, 03:01 AM
Id guess that either Coleman or Sterling Shepard would have the most production. Coleman's the top guy in Cleveland and Shepard probably has the best offensive situation going and can hopefully capitalise on the attention given to OBJ (assuming Cruz doesnt come back). Don't think there'll be much between all of those guys though.

Swept
07-20-2016, 03:40 AM
Thomas

Brees is a stat machine, and now that Coltson is gone Thomas is gonna fill that roll.

FakeRabona
07-20-2016, 05:34 AM
Treadwell is the only one with John Brown level potential, but Thomas will have the best rookie season.

Miked1978
07-20-2016, 09:34 AM
I'm voting Coleman. I don't necessarily think he's the best WR but if he gets the starting nod I think he can be productive given that the Browns will probably be playing catch up most of the game.

Berts
07-20-2016, 09:38 AM
Treadwell, Say what you want about Teddy but Treadwell will be Teddy's #1 target so he will see a ton of balls his way. Treadwell is also a natural underneath type of receiver which fits perfect to Teddy's strength which is a west coast type QB. Treadwell should shine in the redzone and get his share of TD's.

I can't pick a Brown (Coleman) or a 3rd string WR (Thomas). I think Doctson has a legit shot at being the best in the class after Treadwell.

ThatRealDude01
07-20-2016, 09:45 AM
If you accept Kevin White as an answer.....

JmanTheJuiceman
07-20-2016, 09:58 AM
Treadwell is the only one with John Brown level potential, but Thomas will have the best rookie season.

Hey pal, let's not get carried away here ...

Thomas

Brees is a stat machine, and now that Coltson is gone Thomas is gonna fill that roll.

Can't fault this answer; Brees is much better than any of those other QBs. Gotta wonder when Father Time is going to start slowing him down, though.

FakeRabona
07-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Hey pal, let's not get carried away here ...

http://data.whicdn.com/images/174667658/large.jpg

JmanTheJuiceman
07-20-2016, 12:55 PM
Treadwell, Say what you want about Teddy but Treadwell will be Teddy's #1 target so he will see a ton of balls his way. Treadwell is also a natural underneath type of receiver which fits perfect to Teddy's strength which is a west coast type QB. Treadwell should shine in the redzone and get his share of TD's.

I can't pick a Brown (Coleman) or a 3rd string WR (Thomas). I think Doctson has a legit shot at being the best in the class after Treadwell.

Treadwell is just so damn physical , I see him having the easiest transition to the NFL out of any of these 5.

Dan_S
07-20-2016, 01:05 PM
Sterling Shepard

/thread

Why doesn't Doctson fit that description? Granted, you have to say Cousins will continue from where he was last season, but Desean Jackon and Pierre Garcon are kind of good. Oh, and Jordon Reed who's a top 5 receiving tight end.

And really, Jamison Crowder had a pretty solid rookie season for a 4th rounder.

That said, I think those are negatives since that's a lot of competition for receptions.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-20-2016, 01:57 PM
Sterling Shepard

/thread

Oh I get it you're still upset about this:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015122706/2015/REG16/giants@vikings

Eli really lit that one up

HughBMyron
07-20-2016, 02:30 PM
In on another classic Jman getting butthurt about his vikings thread.

And as far as yards/td's i'd say Shepard has the best advantage based on situation. Perhaps Coleman also.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-20-2016, 02:41 PM

And as far as yards/td's i'd say Shepard has the best advantage based on situation. Perhaps Coleman also.

Just can't keep off these nuts can you brah

HughBMyron
07-20-2016, 02:45 PM
Just can't keep off these nuts can you brah

Such a witty comeback was not once seen.

Hey guys, i'm going to make a thread asking you what rookie wide receiver will have the best year but when you disagree with me i'll argue with you and call you names!

JmanTheJuiceman
07-20-2016, 03:06 PM
Such a witty comeback was not once seen.

Hey guys, i'm going to make a thread asking you what rookie wide receiver will have the best year but when you disagree with me i'll argue with you and call you names!

Who did you vote for brah, want to actually contribute to the thread or is that not your style?

HughBMyron
07-20-2016, 03:08 PM
Who did you vote for brah, want to actually contribute to the thread or is that not your style?

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strongest attribute

JmanTheJuiceman
07-20-2016, 03:11 PM
I guess reading comprehension isn't your strongest attribute

You have to choose one of the options in the poll , thus why I said, "Who did you vote for?"

Guess you're taking Coleman then ?

HughBMyron
07-20-2016, 03:18 PM
You have to choose one of the options in the poll , thus why I said, "Who did you vote for?"

Guess you're taking Coleman then ?

Yes i voted for Coleman.

Coleman
Shepard
Doctson
Treadwill

In that order.

Colemans/Shepards situations are good. Colemans the only mouth to feed on that team and shepard will be a starting wr across from OBJ in a high tempo passing offense

Doctson's value hinges on the health of Reed. If Reed goes down Doctson will get a huge uptick in targets.

Treadwills in a low pass volume offense with a very good defense. Vikings have Diggs/Rudolph to feed. I think he's the most physical WR of the rookies but he's just in a tough situation in Minnesota.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-20-2016, 03:52 PM
Yes i voted for Coleman.

Coleman
Shepard
Doctson
Treadwill

In that order.

Colemans/Shepards situations are good. Colemans the only mouth to feed on that team and shepard will be a starting wr across from OBJ in a high tempo passing offense

Doctson's value hinges on the health of Reed. If Reed goes down Doctson will get a huge uptick in targets.

Treadwills in a low pass volume offense with a very good defense. Vikings have Diggs/Rudolph to feed. I think he's the most physical WR of the rookies but he's just in a tough situation in Minnesota.

See, was that so hard ?

Bold move going with Coleman. He's probably the only other guy that will be considered the #1 on his team, but I don't know how much faith I have in RGIII.

As mentioned before, Shepard is going to have to share targets with Cruz and OBJ. IMO it will be tough for him to put up monster numbers. Same with Doctson in WAS.

I (obviously) like Treadwell in this poll. He's going to an offense that desperately needs a true #1, and his contested catch ability is incredible. Not sure how you can doc Treadwell for having to split targets with Diggs/Rudy and in the same post say Shepard >>>> (no offense).

Really, really like Shepard's game (I could try to find some old posts of mine on him) but I just don't see him outperforming Treadwell.

I'd say

1. Treadwell
2ab Doctson/Shepard
4. Thomas
5. Coleman
6. Fuller

JmanTheJuiceman
07-21-2016, 10:04 AM
https://d3murf.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/bullyballlt1.gif

People are going to underrate his blocking ability, but man I don't think I have ever seen a WR come out that is such an aggressive blocker. He's gon make some friends in the league this year that's for sure:

http://giphy.com/gifs/gMU5Oal32RnlS?utm_source=iframe&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=tag_click

http://giphy.com/gifs/cHiTO37D3k0Bq?utm_source=iframe&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=tag_click

LikeAMachine
07-21-2016, 10:07 AM
Treadwells 40 time has to be concerning. You can’t win in the NFL if you can’t separate.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-21-2016, 10:08 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jPTmrghrAC4/UkdYCPV5XzI/AAAAAAAABMs/i2s3CGSZXiE/s1600/shep22.gif

http://packerstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Shepard-strong-move-vs-press-YAC-TD.gif

Reminds me a lot of a stockier Stefon Diggs, fair?

JmanTheJuiceman
07-21-2016, 10:10 AM
Treadwells 40 time has to be concerning. You can’t win in the NFL if you can’t separate.

True that, he may struggle on fades and other go routes. But I think his ability to separate on the intermediate and short routes is where he will make his presence.

Read somewhere that although Treadwell's 40 was bad, his 10-yard split was ridiculously good.

LikeAMachine
07-21-2016, 10:13 AM
True that, he may struggle on fades and other go routes. But I think his ability to separate on the intermediate and short routes is where he will make his presence.

Read somewhere that although Treadwell's 40 was bad, his 10-yard split was ridiculously good.

He was my favorite "on film" WR but the 40 would have had me concerned had the Browns taken him. He looks like Anquan Boldin in college.

JUGGERNAUT1333
07-21-2016, 10:16 AM
Shepard or Thomas with yards, but Treadwell will lead in TDs. His size will be a mismatch in the endzone for sure.

Berts
07-21-2016, 10:17 AM

Route running will overcome speed every time expect for the pure deep routes which Teddy can't hit yet anyway. I have a feeling Treadwell will be fine getting separation inside. He also doesn't need that much separation, he thrives on the going up and grabbing the ball. He is more of a possession receiver and redzone target so I don't buy the 40 time as a concern. But I'm a homer like Juiceman

JmanTheJuiceman
07-21-2016, 10:18 AM
He was my favorite "on film" WR but the 40 would have had me concerned had the Browns taken him. He looks like Anquan Boldin in college.

I like that comparison. Here, I should have posted this in the OP:

http://www.thebackyardbanter.com/reception-perception-2016-nfl-draft-prospects-results.html

"Success rate versus coverage" tells us how often these WRs got open. Shepard destroyed it at 82%, Doctson was at 75%, Treadwell 74.6%, Coleman at 72.5%, Fuller at 64.7%, and Thomas @ 69.4%.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-21-2016, 10:19 AM
Route running will overcome speed every time expect for the pure deep routes which Teddy can't hit yet anyway. I have a feeling Treadwell will be fine getting separation inside. He also doesn't need that much separation, he thrives on the going up and grabbing the ball. He is more of a possession receiver and redzone target so I don't buy the 40 time as a concern. But I'm a homer like Juiceman

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2d1lmap&s=8

HoustonMiscer
07-21-2016, 10:29 AM
Braxton Miller will be higher on the depth chart than Will Fuller srs you heard it here first. Lol at "Fuller will be across from Hopkins." But who was Jaelen Strong

JmanTheJuiceman
07-21-2016, 04:18 PM
Braxton Miller will be higher on the depth chart than Will Fuller srs you heard it here first. Lol at "Fuller will be across from Hopkins." But who was Jaelen Strong

what are your thoughts on the Fuller pick

CobyWan
07-21-2016, 04:30 PM

Strong is someone significantly slower than Fuller. He'll get plenty of opportunities just with his ability to stretch the field. And Brockweiler's known plus is his arm strength.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-25-2016, 11:04 AM
Strong is someone significantly slower than Fuller. He'll get plenty of opportunities just with his ability to stretch the field. And Brockweiler's known plus is his arm strength.

True.

Can't believe Coleman is winning this one so far, didn't expect that. I think we have more than 21 sports miscers, though, so vote up if you haven't yet bitches!

Elvis.Costello
07-25-2016, 02:23 PM
No idea but voted for Doctson lol

JmanTheJuiceman
07-25-2016, 02:34 PM
No idea but voted for Doctson lol

Ain't nothin' wrong with going with the home team player lol.

Wouldn't have minded Doctson on the Vikes. Him and Treadwell were my #1/2 WRs by a fairly large margin.

chroneos
07-25-2016, 03:44 PM
QSh6yeGjWs8

you forgot about tyler boyd OP

landed in a good situation in the bengals, boyd will be #1 rookie WR, you heard it here first.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-25-2016, 04:03 PM
Can't put them all up there mane :(

Lot to like about Boyd, though.

VeganBrahh
07-25-2016, 04:58 PM
Thomas has Breesus, so im going with that.

YOTTO
07-25-2016, 06:48 PM
This Josh Gordon stud is gonna be pretty good if he gets a chance. Mark my works OP

JmanTheJuiceman
07-25-2016, 08:51 PM
This Josh Gordon stud is gonna be pretty good if he gets a chance. Mark my works OP

Where's he out of ?

ajdahlheimer
07-26-2016, 07:14 AM
Definitely Treadwell. Guy dominated last year playing on one leg (had serious injury to end his sophomore season).

Bridgewater will finally have something to throw to outside of Diggs (a handful of games) last year.

HoustonMiscer
07-26-2016, 08:15 AM
what are your thoughts on the Fuller pick

I like the pick, they needed more speed at WR

Yeah you are right but I don't think Fuller will be starting Week 1. Strong has a year under his belt, I expect him to be better than he was last year. I'll let you know on August 6th, after I attend Houston Texans training camp srs.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-26-2016, 10:04 AM
Definitely Treadwell. Guy dominated last year playing on one leg (had serious injury to end his sophomore season).

Bridgewater will finally have something to throw to outside of Diggs (a handful of games) last year.

Yeah Teddy needed that big possession style of WR that he can trust to go up and fight for contested balls.

Luckily the WR in the draft who is best at that was still available for their pick.

Sema2015
07-26-2016, 10:39 AM
Treadwell. I liked him most coming out and he happened to land on a good team with a competent quarterback.

I think Fuller has a chance to be productive playing across Hopkins but the quarterback situation is too unproven.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/02/ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

JmanTheJuiceman
07-26-2016, 11:18 AM

Lmfao @ this 49er fan trying to play this card

ajdahlheimer
07-26-2016, 12:42 PM

Bish, please.........

http://giant.gfycat.com/MeaslyDelightfulBudgie.gif

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/63/files/2014/10/WBzBbGA.gif

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/hGvz-OwTmoDKmFS3gVvH0YQ5cek=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5856821/Bridgewater_to_Rudolph_TD_Giants.0.gif

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/jlpGqSTEQfv9FNrlMZpM7eDHKR4=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2503374/Bridgewater_to_Rudolph.0.gif

Sema2015
07-26-2016, 01:41 PM
Lmfao @ this 49er fan trying to play this cardkaepernick sucks, but in his prime, he was 10x the QB Bridgewater will ever be.

Berts
07-26-2016, 02:14 PM
kaepernick sucks, but in his prime, he was 10x the QB Bridgewater will ever be.

LOL In his prime, that's a good one! I see in 2012 he managed a career high 62.4% completion percentage and a career high 69.0 QBR for the season. 2013 was 58.4% completion, 65.9 QBR, 21td and 8 Int. 2014 60.5%, 60.2 QBR, 19td and 10 ints. You can take the time to compare those numbers to Teddy's, very very comparable. LMAO of 10x better than Teddy.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-26-2016, 02:37 PM
kaepernick sucks, but in his prime, he was 10x the QB Bridgewater will ever be.

Is that why he's going to get beat out by Blaine ****ing Gabbert (the guy who the Jaguars got rid of) this year?

Lmao @ you

JmanTheJuiceman
07-26-2016, 04:36 PM
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/63/files/2014/10/WBzBbGA.gif

Hnnnng... Dat dere poise in the pocket.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-28-2016, 01:34 PM
Treadwell takes a commanding lead with 10 votes

Might make a new pool with Sterling, Boyd, and anybody else that you guys want ?

Sema2015
07-28-2016, 01:54 PM
LOL In his prime, that's a good one! I see in 2012 he managed a career high 62.4% completion percentage and a career high 69.0 QBR for the season. 2013 was 58.4% completion, 65.9 QBR, 21td and 8 Int. 2014 60.5%, 60.2 QBR, 19td and 10 ints. You can take the time to compare those numbers to Teddy's, very very comparable. LMAO of 10x better than Teddy.

Glad you wasted all that time researching and posting his passing stats. Guessing you didn't watch football back then? Keepernick was known for his rushing ability, not his amazing passing ability.

Is that why he's going to get beat out by Blaine ****ing Gabbert (the guy who the Jaguars got rid of) this year?

Lmao @ you

I wrote one sentence and you couldn't even comprehend it.

"Prime"

Bridgewater is pure chit.

captaincuck
07-28-2016, 01:57 PM
Michael Thomas and I'm not biased. But srs Drew Brees could turn him into a star.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-28-2016, 02:57 PM
Glad you wasted all that time researching and posting his passing stats. Guessing you didn't watch football back then? Keepernick was known for his rushing ability, not his amazing passing ability.

I wrote one sentence and you couldn't even comprehend it.

"Prime"

Bridgewater is pure chit.

I'd be mad too if either Kaepernick or Gabbert was going to be my team's starting QB for the upcoming year.

HughBMyron
07-28-2016, 03:21 PM
lmfao comparing Kaperpick to Teddy

They are complete polar opposites.

One QB had a big arm, athletic ability and erratic accuracy

The other QB had no arm, no athletic ability but fantastic accuracy on short and intermediate routes.

Guess the only difference is one didn't get benched for Blaine fuking Gabbert lmao

Sema2015
07-28-2016, 04:04 PM
I'd be mad too if either Kaepernick or Gabbert was going to be my team's starting QB for the upcoming year.

I'm not mad. Kaep sucks now. I can admit it.

You're still in denial. It's ok though. I'll be there to remind you what I said later this year when he's complete chit and losing games for you guys.

IawI
07-28-2016, 04:04 PM
lmfao comparing Kaperpick to Teddy

They are complete polar opposites.

One QB had a big arm, athletic ability and erratic accuracy

The other QB had no arm, no athletic ability but fantastic accuracy on short and intermediate routes.

Guess the only difference is one didn't get benched for Blaine fuking Gabbert lmao

Blaine GOATbert would've beat WOATwater out too.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-28-2016, 04:23 PM
I'm not mad. Kaep sucks now. I can admit it.

You're still in denial. It's ok though. I'll be there to remind you what I said later this year when he's complete chit and losing games for you guys.
I'll be waiting mane (:

BloodyBaron
09-18-2016, 01:57 PM
Still lol'ing @ OP not even putting Shepard in the fukking poll. Confirmed dumbest NFL sports miscer lmfao.

Swept
01-01-2017, 02:39 PM
Thomas

wizard

LikeAMachine
01-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Corey Coleman man, just not very good. He ran a 4.37......wtf dude doesn't look fast whatsoever.

buckeyenutz
01-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Thomas was a steal, going to make an immediate impact.

Are you a wizard bro?

Sema2015
01-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Treadwell lol