PDA

View Full Version : Calorie-protein rich smoothies

will30
07-13-2016, 05:09 PM
So as I start my bodyweight workout program through freeletics(if I can go through with this), I am set out to get a nutri-bullet.

I'm not able to cook a lot(unless microwave). It's just where I live.

I have looked online for these options and found some, but they just don't give enough. I don't care what kind of smoothies just looking to put as much calories and protein into one as possible.

As in besides nuts, flaxseeds, oats, peanut butter(if possible), milk, protein powder, what are the best fruits and veggies to put in other than bananas if possible(sorry but just am turned off by them).

Other times I will try have eggs, baked potatoes(microwaved in microwavable plastic wrap), some dairy like ice cream, and maybe some hamburger patties/easy to fix meats.

Look this is hard for me, but I am sick and tired of looking at muscular looking guys and sick and tired of not having a girlfriend. So I have to do something. I am looking for as much help as I can get.

gbullock32
07-13-2016, 05:34 PM
Help with what... best bet is to add things to the blender and try different combinations to see what you like.

For a calorie dense shake- Milk, ice cream, peanut butter, olive oil, honey, oats, and maybe some whey if needed.

For fruits/veggies just eat them, no need for shakes...

Xplicit001
07-13-2016, 05:34 PM
Look this is hard for me, but I am sick and tired of looking at muscular looking guys and sick and tired of not having a girlfriend. So I have to do something. I am looking for as much help as I can get.

First off, the reason you dont have a girlfriend has nothing to do with your physique.

Liquid egg whites are my go to for smoothies for protein, mixed with protein powder.

Coconut oil for fats, peanut butter, almond butter, almond milk, actual milk, greek yogurts, ice cream, any kind of berries and I am a big fan of green food powder in smoothies.

will30
07-13-2016, 06:15 PM
First off, the reason you dont have a girlfriend has nothing to do with your physique.

Liquid egg whites are my go to for smoothies for protein, mixed with protein powder.

Coconut oil for fats, peanut butter, almond butter, almond milk, actual milk, greek yogurts, ice cream, any kind of berries and I am a big fan of green food powder in smoothies.

Yes, I know that on the first notion. But I am not going to settle. I personally hate my facial features and all though and think my jawline would be more defined with fitness.

Green food powders?

AmyO1980
07-14-2016, 02:57 PM
The best smoothie that I have ever tried is with vanilla almond milk, one frozen banana, one big scoop of peanut butter and one scoop of chocolate whey protein powder. Try it out will never look back