PDA

View Full Version : Making up for lost sleep in the afternoon ?

boyDavid97
07-12-2016, 07:41 AM
Recently , I have been organizing an event with some colleagues which requires us to work all night (vigil)...... usually from 11pm to 4am ... And then at most by 8am I have to be up and about.... meaning i would get to sleep for only 4 hours ,This would go on for the next two weeks . I know sleep is vital for gains .... could I make up for lost sleep in the afternoon..... Say I sleep 3 hours in the afternoon , that would be 7 hours (in the same day)....... That's how many hours of sleep we need right?...... Would that help?

vapedup247
07-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Recently , I have been organizing an event with some colleagues which requires us to work all night (vigil)...... usually from 11pm to 4am ... And then at most by 8am I have to be up and about.... meaning i would get to sleep for only 4 hours ,This would go on for the next two weeks . I know sleep is vital for gains .... could I make up for lost sleep in the afternoon..... Say I sleep 3 hours in the afternoon , that would be 7 hours (in the same day)....... That's how many hours of sleep we need right?...... Would that help?

Yeah bro that would help, I would for sure take the 3 hour afternoon nap everyday that you can, get as much sleep as you can! I would do anything to be able to take a power nap in the middle of the day lol. The good thing is that its only going on for a few weeks so you should be fine as far as gains go. Make sure you drink plenty of water!