PDA

View Full Version : (Serious) can somebody aware me on the "young core" delusional laker fans always hype

DeportIslam2016
06-30-2016, 06:45 PM
Because all I see are scrubs

d'snitchaelo/bustello: bust and a snitch. Locker room cancer. Diva. Dude has good games against Seth curry and other d-league trash and laker fans go nuts.

Role player clarkson: definition of putting up stats on a bad team. Dude is a 7th option at best. His ceiling is a solid 70 overall player in 2k who you can snag in the late rounds of your fantasy draft to put up points when you rest starter for 1 minute a game.

Trash can randle: just a hybrid bum. Bench PF at best, can't shoot, too small, fake hustle.

ClutchAnalyst
06-30-2016, 06:49 PM
cocksterlaing has really gone bat shyt crazy huh

TunsilsGasMask
06-30-2016, 06:50 PM
ClutchAnalyst thinks its a better idea to build around D'bustelo than Durant. He calls himself a laker fan. He calls himself a registered ballhead.

Spill512
06-30-2016, 06:55 PM
Randle is a bum but if you don't think D'Angelo is going to be great, you don't know anything about basketball.

tonyparker69
06-30-2016, 07:05 PM
russell is going to be amazing. clarkson is solid if he learns how to defend, ingram is going to be great too and we have all the cap space in the world to sign players over the next few years

like your franchise player in 2018. deal with it. phaggot

Randle is a bum but if you don't think D'Angelo is going to be great, you don't know anything about basketball.

start larry nance jr. can shoot and can defend both forward spots compared to randle who can't guard a 15 year old. sign biyombo. boom, instant defense

Poppingtags
06-30-2016, 07:24 PM
Russel/Clarkson/Ingram are gonna be a nice trio to build around for the future.

I'm not sold on Randle. Dude just doesn't seem like hes got it. Was upset with the pick when they took him

ClutchAnalyst
06-30-2016, 07:33 PM
ClutchAnalyst thinks its a better idea to build around D'bustelo than Durant. He calls himself a laker fan. He calls himself a registered ballhead.

i just simply think its better to go after players who are actually interested in the first place instead of partaking in some sort of mental masturbation

if you replaced jim buss with that logic there would literally be no difference in how bad the lakers are right now

DeportIslam2016
06-30-2016, 07:40 PM
russell is going to be amazing. clarkson is solid if he learns how to defend, ingram is going to be great too and we have all the cap space in the world to sign players over the next few years

like your franchise player in 2018. deal with it. phaggot

start larry nance jr. can shoot and can defend both forward spots compared to randle who can't guard a 15 year old. sign biyombo. boom, instant defense

The same lakers who key free agents are literally refusing to meet with?

Nobody wants to live in the illegal immigrant infested polluted **** hole with terrible ownership

Miami is the new LA

Maybe d'snithalo can have a few more average games against Seth curry and other GOAT pg's
deal with it

BloodyBaron
06-30-2016, 08:19 PM
Agreed with your assessment of the core BEFORE the team got Ingram. Now they really do have a nice little core in Ingram/D-Lo, both having the potential to be all star/franchise players. Randle/Clarkson are average starters/role players at best until they learn how to play defense.

D-Lo is not a bust. Compare him to other PG rookies in the past 10 years and he holds up very well (I'm talking top 4 in terms of advanced metrics). Having Byron Scott as a head coach STIFLED his development and did him no favors. Stop trolling OP, this is legit sh!tposting.

ocill88
06-30-2016, 08:38 PM
Russel/Clarkson/Ingram are gonna be a nice trio to build around for the future.

I'm not sold on Randle. Dude just doesn't seem like hes got it. Was upset with the pick when they took him We have a legitimate future four all-stars on our team. Randle Is a beast on the boards, in transition , and driving to the hoop. Give that man a Griffin jumper then say rip to the league. You guys need to stop sleeping on randel.

AriGhold
06-30-2016, 09:03 PM
Their core is young but there sure as hell isn't any talent there

garageinc91
06-30-2016, 10:10 PM
D'Angelo Russell is the only one that really stands out as a future All-Star. Clarkson and Randle are just real solid players and Ingram could be pretty damn good. As far as young core's go its one of the better ones out there,