PDA

View Full Version : Need Bulking advise please help

Motorhead666
06-30-2016, 03:51 PM
I've been trying a modest bulk but need some advice.
I work very early in the morning and if I go out at night like on a Friday it means I am up for a long time. Can I have an extra meal or just stretching them out?
Conversely, if I have a very short day like every Sunday where I get up later but still go to bed early so I can be up at 4am the next day, should I eat less?

Ruaridh321
06-30-2016, 03:59 PM
I've been trying a modest bulk but need some advice.
I work very early in the morning and if I go out at night like on a Friday it means I am up for a long time. Can I have an extra meal or just stretching them out?
Conversely, if I have a very short day like every Sunday where I get up later but still go to bed early so I can be up at 4am the next day, should I eat less?

My advice would be to work out how many calories you plan on meeting each day and stay consistent.

If I'm going out on a Friday or Saturday night (drinking I presume you mean) normally I would eat more or less normally throughout the day, maybe a little bit less considering the fact that I'll be consuming a lot of calories on the occasional night out (alcohol + food) and don't want to go too over my limit. Either that or I'll make it a cheat day if I'm in that kind of mood.

As for the shorter days, I'm not really sure. I would actually advise you to get up earlier on Sundays; this means you'll be more tired when you go to bed and are likely to maintain a better sleeping routine. I don't know about you but I can never get to sleep if I've slept in real late and not done much on that day.

loganhart
06-30-2016, 04:12 PM
Bulking 101: The Beginners Handbook to Muscle Mass (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163115561)