PDA

View Full Version : Birthday diet

Seannkelleherr
06-27-2016, 03:01 PM
It's my birthday in 2 days and I just wanted to know if I should still continue my diet and track macros or not? What do other people do when it's their birthday?

Libulas
06-27-2016, 03:05 PM
Seriously, enjoy your birthday without worrying about the macros. Don't cheat day binge, don't worry about keeping your diet. Just have fun and concentrate on what matters the most for you that day whether it's family, friends or something you love to do.

ErikTheElectric
06-27-2016, 06:04 PM
When is your physique show?

PendlayRow8500
06-27-2016, 06:46 PM
Usually on my birthday I have two high protein low calorie meals, then have a nice steak dinner at Outback, followed by three slices of cheesecake/ice cream cake.

Then the next day it's back to the grind.

My birthday diet:

10am: 8 oz Greek yogurt and berries

2 pm: 10 oz chicken breast, broccoli and cheese

6 pm: Outback Steakhouse (couple splices bread, 12 oz ribeye, loaded baked potato, seared vegetables)

8 pm: 3 slices cheesecake, maybe some Oreos if there's some if the pantry

Partyrocking
06-27-2016, 06:50 PM
I go to a Thai restaurant and get Tamarind Duck and some chocolate soufflé. What else do you need?

PendlayRow8500
06-27-2016, 06:52 PM
I go to a Thai restaurant and get Tamarind Duck and some chocolate soufflé. What else do you need?

I'm sorry but Hibachi > Thai. Except the sherbet or jello at a hibachi grill suck.

GGGTeam
06-27-2016, 06:54 PM
Brown Liquor.

ErikTheElectric
06-27-2016, 10:29 PM
Usually on my birthday I have two high protein low calorie meals, then have a nice steak dinner at Outback, followed by three slices of cheesecake/ice cream cake.

Then the next day it's back to the grind.

My birthday diet:

10am: 8 oz Greek yogurt and berries

2 pm: 10 oz chicken breast, broccoli and cheese

6 pm: Outback Steakhouse (couple splices bread, 12 oz ribeye, loaded baked potato, seared vegetables)

8 pm: 3 slices cheesecake, maybe some Oreos if there's some if the pantry

So you eat at outback steakhouse and have 3 slices of cheesecake every year for your birthday.

Sounds exciting..

aquamarine84
06-28-2016, 02:21 AM
I make sure to get as many freebies as possible. Free pancakes at IHOP, free dessert at Applebee's and Chili's and lets not forget Yogurt Mountain...eat because its FREE!

desslok
06-28-2016, 02:37 AM
I don't track macros anyways, so why would I start on my Birthday?

Bigdumogre
06-28-2016, 02:42 AM
This is what my last bday meal looked like

http://media.crossingtravel.com/files/quynh.anh/2015/12/19/dim-sum-1911.jpg

jdrush
06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
How is this even a question.

OP, for my birthday I plan to gain 15 pounds in one day.

Densans
06-28-2016, 10:49 AM
Enjoy the day, don't count but don't go on an all out binge and whatever you do, do not step on the scale for the next few days.

EBarbz
06-28-2016, 10:57 AM
Just enjoy your birthday.
One day wont change anything.
Like the above comment says don't binge.

enjoy some food, drinks etc.

I hate seeing people not enjoy life because they are too worried about calories.
Unless you are in prep for a competition you should have fun.

blackout3
06-28-2016, 11:08 AM
So you eat at outback steakhouse and have 3 slices of cheesecake every year for your birthday.

Sounds exciting..
Begin rant:

What is it exactly that makes you an insufferable snarky tw*t every day of the year to people on online forums like clockwork?

Are you so tired from your constant cycling in preparation for your next eating disorder extravaganza in two weeks that the jolt of adrenaline from being a dick is all that can keep you awake?

Are you frustrated that you can't get your d**k up at 20 something years old from eating 20 grams of fat almost every day for 2 years?

Do you feel insecure that your parents fund your retarded lifestyle of bikes and food disorders?

Are you mad that college kids who party every night and lift once a week have better physiques than you?

I've lurked these forums for a few years now and not one other poster, even those who were harsh with their advice sometimes (i.e. Wonderpug), make me simultaneously cringe and feel pity more than you.

You know little about nutrition and even less about life, so how about you give it a rest with your know-it-all, holier than thou BS that we are all subjected to on a daily basis.

Now reply with 'lol' and come back and neg me in a week like a good little boy.

End rant

OP, if you have a healthy relationship with food (overeating once in a while doesn't induce guilt) then go for it. If you're just gonna feel sh*tty, then don't go too crazy.

Tommy W.
06-28-2016, 11:15 AM
You must not have read the latest research paper. It's titled:

Calories Consumed On Your Birthday Are Not Absorbed Into The Body

Tommy W.
06-28-2016, 11:29 AM
There's a great saying I heard last week:

Being 5% lower in bodyfat at the expense of missing out on 90% of life just isn't worth it in the big picture.

loganhart
06-28-2016, 01:50 PM
This is what my last bday meal looked like

http://media.crossingtravel.com/files/quynh.anh/2015/12/19/dim-sum-1911.jpg

Hmnnngggg

http://rs1195.pbsrc.com/albums/aa396/cell-of-my-heart/tumblr_lld5maPYwV1qcj7jk.gif~c200

My last birthday supper I had about five or six of these bad boys:

http://previews.123rf.com/images/alexraths/alexraths1202/alexraths120200013/12351169-Lobster-with-parsley-and-lemon-slices-over-white-Stock-Photo-lobster-dinner-seafood.jpg

Washed down with a quart of rye and about six double IPAs...

And we can't forget the carrot cake!

MosToorani
06-28-2016, 09:21 PM
You must not have read the latest research paper. It's titled:

Calories Consumed On Your Birthday Are Not Absorbed Into The Body

One of the best papers I've read.