PDA

View Full Version : Meal prep? Burgers?

CHH21
06-26-2016, 03:59 PM
I've been doing meal prep for 3 weeks it's going well, usually chicken or steak and rice or potatoe with vegetables but I was wondering since it is now summer time is it a Terrible thing to grill a burger? I usually buy the 93% lean beef that's only 7% fat and has 23 grams of protein for every 4 ounces and I usually eat 2 or 3 quarter pound burgers in one sitting. So would it be okay if I incorporate 2 burgers as a meal maybe once a day because chicken and steak and fish is getting pretty boring, any thoughts? Any advice would help

Domicron
06-26-2016, 04:07 PM
is it okay in what way?

my wife and i prefer 80/20 beef because it tastes so much better, but we don't usually cook up too many burgers at home. (pasta sauce and chili are two other great ways to prepare ground beef).

ironwill2008
06-26-2016, 04:18 PM
I've been doing meal prep for 3 weeks it's going well, usually chicken or steak and rice or potatoe with vegetables but I was wondering since it is now summer time is it a Terrible thing to grill a burger? I usually buy the 93% lean beef that's only 7% fat and has 23 grams of protein for every 4 ounces and I usually eat 2 or 3 quarter pound burgers in one sitting. So would it be okay if I incorporate 2 burgers as a meal maybe once a day because chicken and steak and fish is getting pretty boring, any thoughts? Any advice would help

Why would eating more red meat not be okay as long as it fits into your macros?