PDA

View Full Version : Skinny and trying to show and get stronger abs/core

UKTone
06-20-2016, 09:24 PM
I was trying to dirty bulk to gain weight, but my metabolism is too fast and my appetite isn't good. I eat a lot about twice a day, sometimes i'll eat cereal too.

Well anyway, muscle weighs more than fat, so i want to build muscle, i have a 40lb weight set (5, 10, 15, 20, 30), a 30lb weight, and a 40lb weight that i can barely lift, only with my right arm.

I want other muscles to get larger muscles, but abs is the first thing I want for girls namely. Pecs and Biceps are my secondaries.

I am 5' 11.5" and around 145lbs.

Please let me know what to eat, vitamins, minerals, give guides, advice, etc.

Thank you.

youthnomore
06-20-2016, 09:29 PM
Wait, what? Read the stickies at the top of the page, they will answer all of your questions.

UKTone
06-20-2016, 09:36 PM
Wait, what? Read the stickies at the top of the page, they will answer all of your questions.

Well to put it short, I am trying lose weight to get my abs to show and was hoping to get tips on how to make them bigger/stronger so they still show as i gain weight. But, i'll ask about building them in another thread, this just for losing fat.

ROYLTraining
06-20-2016, 10:34 PM
Pop in your Insanity DVD and gooo!

Whitecl4ws
06-20-2016, 10:44 PM
"Sometimes I eat cereals" lol

It's not your metabolism that is too fast, its the fact that you eat twice a day with 200 more calories from the cereals, that ain't gonna cut it bro

Read the stickies, you need a proper diet.

davisj3537
06-20-2016, 10:55 PM
You need to read the stickies in the nutrition section and the ones in the workout program section. Then you need to run bulk and cut cycles for the next two years.

THIS section is the wrong place to be reading. You think fat is the problem, but it isn't.