PDA

View Full Version : Stanford University: "Election Fraud" Benefitted Hillary Clinton

metco
06-18-2016, 07:00 PM
It's not like you need a university study to know it was all rigged, but it's nice to have hard proof anyway. In Chicago witnesses at a ballot audit saw Clinton people changing the results of a hand-count of the paper ballots to what the machine totals needed to say for Hillary.

ynbA3OWinYY

http://yournewswire.com/stanford-university-confirm-democratic-election-fraud/

"data suggest that election fraud is occurring in the 2016 Democratic Party Presidential Primary election. This fraud has overwhelmingly benefited Secretary Clinton at the expense of Senator Sanders." ‪

tnel00
06-18-2016, 07:09 PM
Liberals have been engaging in election fraud for decades. Libs don't get to be outraged by this

RougeProdigy
06-18-2016, 07:10 PM
Yep, the millions of more votes than sanders, and consistent leads in the polls is all fraud from the establishment :)

Psyllius
06-18-2016, 07:11 PM
Hillary is a known criminal. Why wouldn't she cheat?

http://i.imgur.com/p4zVs5A.jpg

fitnessislife
06-18-2016, 07:17 PM
Hillary is a known criminal. Why wouldn't she cheat?

http://i.imgur.com/p4zVs5A.jpg

You think her slobbering supporters care about her crimes?

ldurham20
06-18-2016, 07:20 PM
Hilary cheating and lying?
I don't believe you

metco
06-18-2016, 07:29 PM
Yep, the millions of more votes than sanders, and consistent leads in the polls is all fraud from the establishment :)

the millions of more votes than Sanders, uh yeah, that's what this is about, HilShill.

Renegade83
06-19-2016, 07:53 AM
The paper was not a "Stanford Study," and its authors acknowledged their claims and research methodology had not been subject to any form of peer review or academic scrutiny.

metco
06-19-2016, 10:27 AM
The paper was not a "Stanford Study," and its authors acknowledged their claims and research methodology had not been subject to any form of peer review or academic scrutiny.

Its authors have submitted the paper for peer review, which takes months, and say that because of the timeliness of the findings, before the Democratic convention, they chose to release the work before review is completed.

Now why are you ignoring the witness testimony before the Chicago Board of Elections? What "review" is required of that, besides an open investigation? The Stanford study is only the tip of the iceberg everyone has been seeing for months.

StiffSproles
06-19-2016, 10:36 AM
It's obvious that Hillary voters don't care that she's an insufferable fraud.

Berntards will also flock to Hillary once that old fraud endorses her.

metco
06-19-2016, 11:36 AM

If Bernie endorses her Berners will bolt and go with Trump. They'll take a chance on an outsider with no chance of passing any of his programs over guaranteed disaster for the planet, and World War III. Hillary doesn't just want to be president, she wants to be a war president, and nothing will stop her if she is in.

StiffSproles
06-19-2016, 11:57 AM
If Bernie endorses her Berners will bolt and go with Trump. They'll take a chance on an outsider with no chance of passing any of his programs over guaranteed disaster for the planet, and World War III. Hillary doesn't just want to be president, she wants to be a war president, and nothing will stop her if she is in.

I highly, I mean highly doubt that Bernie supporters would support Trump over Hillary. I would say 90% of them will support the old crooked whore, while the 10% smart ones who stand by their principles will vote Trump of Gary Johnson.

Keep in mind, most Bernie supporters are the purple haired weirdo, SJW warriors that are offended by everything. They would rather vote for a crooked, corrupt politician because she's a female than for Trump, who hurts their wee little feelings.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's just the way I see it.

metco
06-21-2016, 12:54 PM
I highly, I mean highly doubt that Bernie supporters would support Trump over Hillary. I would say 90% of them will support the old crooked whore, while the 10% smart ones who stand by their principles will vote Trump of Gary Johnson.

Keep in mind, most Bernie supporters are the purple haired weirdo, SJW warriors that are offended by everything. They would rather vote for a crooked, corrupt politician because she's a female than for Trump, who hurts their wee little feelings.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's just the way I see it.

You are wrong. Go to the Bernie facebooks and you'll see the VAST majority are planning to vote for Trump over Cheating Hillary, because he is an outsider and will not be able to do much damage. Cheating Hillary on the other hand has been waiting all her life to be the first female war president, and will reward her Wall Street base handsomely for coming through with their part of the deal. The middle class be no more, the one percent will become the point one percent.

metco
07-01-2016, 03:15 PM

It isn't happening. We'd rather have Trump. He is merely obnoxious and offensive. Hillary is dangerous.