PDA

View Full Version : Losing body fat..see pic..

karim786
06-17-2016, 01:33 PM
Hi
Losing body fat..see pics. My stomach area is shaped arch like..'buldge' I do not overeat..and do train a bit. Could this be due to lactose intolerance? This 'buldge'...? I do or have had that condition...though I only eat yogurt now. I recall at one point back some time ago I took a 'candita' pill to get rid of bad gut 'build up' and it helped...thoughts?

It won't let me post links for pictures..and I can't attach pictures ?!
Thanks KC

91SID
06-17-2016, 01:51 PM
Ok my friend Karim, now first of all you will realise this now or later but honestly honestly there is no magic reciepe apart from hard hard work, now with fat in certain areas unfortunatlly you cant choose where to lose the fat from, so your only option is to lose fat ans let your body choose and wait until you get leab overall regarding lactose problems, try to cut it out ams see if it makes difference its that simple, but lactose problems dont make u fat maybe bloated and stomich issues, good luck my friend and work hard and diet is your only solution :) there are many threads on the site that will help you get staeted with training and diet

NuclearPenguin
06-17-2016, 01:51 PM
you can upload them to your profile. Regular yogurts are loaded with sugars. Also read stickies.

dmacdonal9
06-17-2016, 02:29 PM
At 5'7" and 196 you're quite fat, unless you've been bodybuilding for years.