PDA

View Full Version : Guide for a Beginner

JohnnyS2012
06-17-2016, 05:08 AM
Hey guys. My name is Johnny and I just started to go to the gym again for the first time in a while. I'm currently 193 lbs with 20.5% BF. My goal is to reach 165 lbs with 12% BF. Just wanted to tell you guys my regimine and what I could add or stop doing.

Currently I go to the gym literally every day. My motto is that there is no rest day because you can work out a different muscle every day. Sometimes I even do 2 a days. I take the occasional day off though. I currently group Chest with Tris, Biceps and Back, Shoulders and Legs, and repeat those every 3 days with Abs thrown in every two.

I do cardio such as the stairmaster or cycling to start off for 30 mins. Then lift for 60 mins. Then finish off in the sauna for 20 min. I take whey isolate after and creatine, and I wanted to get that vintage fat burner by old school labs since it has raving reviews.

Any suggestions? My goal is to lose lots of fat while gaining a bit of muscle. I understand the cardio may be a bit to much but I would like to build stamina and endurance and be able to do events.

Thanks for reading and helping out.

EjnarKolinkar
06-17-2016, 05:50 AM
Well, keep going to the gym steady and take care to eat well.

You can read teh stuck topics at the top of this forum and also stop by here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8