PDA

View Full Version : Bloating Supplement issue

YardenMichael
06-15-2016, 08:33 AM
I am currently at 198 and very bloated (lost all my abs and just feel gross). I am still working out everyday with the occasional days off. I was wondering if the supplements I am taking is causing the bloating. I am taking Isopure in the morning, the regular C4 before my workout then I take the new regular Nitro Tech from Muscle Tech post lift. Both C4 and Nitro tech have creatine and I was concerned that the creatine was causing me to bloat and to gains the excess weight around my waist. I have taken the same supplements for years and it has worked perfectly for me. My bloating started around when Muscle tech updated their Nitro tech and started adding **** but I am not sure if they are related. Just recently this bloating became an issue. I eat pretty healthy, I stay away from sweets and soda and try to limit myself to fried foods. I do not want to lose the gains and muscle I have put on but I need to do something about the massive bloating I have experienced.

Looking for advice on how to tackle this issue and what I should change.

Misctake7
06-15-2016, 08:40 AM
You'll usually only get bloating from supplements if you're loading creatine or lactose intolerant and having a protein powder you're allergic to. Otherwise bloating often comes from a persons diet and the sodium and carb intake.

SLynn46
06-15-2016, 08:41 AM
If you're bloated to the point where you've "lost your abs" then that has absolutely nothing to do with supplements or creatine.

Gaining weight/body fat is simply caused by consuming more calories than you burn. Even if you eat "healthy" you can still consume more calories than you burn thus gaining weight/body fat.

The best thing you can do for yourself is get your diet 100% in check by figuring out what your daily calorie and macronutrient intake should look like. Go here for help with that: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183

scottyb05
06-15-2016, 08:47 AM
I am currently at 198 and very bloated (lost all my abs and just feel gross). I am still working out everyday with the occasional days off. I was wondering if the supplements I am taking is causing the bloating. I am taking Isopure in the morning, the regular C4 before my workout then I take the new regular Nitro Tech from Muscle Tech post lift. Both C4 and Nitro tech have creatine and I was concerned that the creatine was causing me to bloat and to gains the excess weight around my waist. I have taken the same supplements for years and it has worked perfectly for me. My bloating started around when Muscle tech updated their Nitro tech and started adding **** but I am not sure if they are related. Just recently this bloating became an issue. I eat pretty healthy, I stay away from sweets and soda and try to limit myself to fried foods. I do not want to lose the gains and muscle I have put on but I need to do something about the massive bloating I have experienced.

Looking for advice on how to tackle this issue and what I should change.

Thanks for your support of Cellucor. Your bloating is most likely not due to your supplements, it is likely your diet. Water intake, carbs, sodium, food allergies, lactose issues, etc can all have an impact on your water retention. I would take a look at your good choices and macros, start making minor adjustments and find out the cause.

YardenMichael
06-15-2016, 08:54 AM
You'll usually only get bloating from supplements if you're loading creatine or lactose intolerant and having a protein powder you're allergic to. Otherwise bloating often comes from a persons diet and the sodium and carb intake.

So you suggest staying with the same supplements and having a more strict diet?

PatrickValo86
06-15-2016, 09:57 AM
So you suggest staying with the same supplements and having a more strict diet?

What I would do is

A. Be more strict on your eating and water intake

B. Remove one supplement a day, so like one day take everything but the C4, next day take everything but the Nitrotech that way you can see if something is messing with you or not. Be your own science experiment

XCriticalBenchX
06-15-2016, 11:16 PM
What is your sodium intake??

Mike