PDA

View Full Version : Let's be honest. How many of you are buying the Chef Curry 2's for Father's Day?

mvpshaq32
06-14-2016, 03:49 PM
Got my pair in before they sell out.

Lebron has 3 fathers he'll buying them for this Sunday

http://i.imgur.com/8EogzB2.jpg

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IFWT_West.jpg

IfIRuledTheMisc
06-14-2016, 04:18 PM
How awkard would it be taking a picture with your step son and he towers over you like this..

http://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/screen-shot-2013-09-03-at-5-51-32-pm.png?w=780

ClutchAnalyst
06-14-2016, 08:32 PM
Shoe had potential IMO.

They fuked it up from the top only, but fuked it up real bad

mvpshaq32
06-14-2016, 09:33 PM
Shoe had potential IMO.

They fuked it up from the top only, but fuked it up real bad

it's perfect for a different market.

Kids love Curry. Parents love their kids. Kids want UA, parents also buy UA.

the people who buy the mids are the ones who hoop in Curry's. The lows can be a lifestyle sneaker

Day1086
06-14-2016, 09:36 PM
Never understand why people want to ball in lows

Kobe/durant lows look just as stupid to my eyes

But especially you curry you phaggot. Why are you wearing lows with your ankles

dmoneythegoat
06-14-2016, 09:40 PM
How awkard would it be taking a picture with your step son and he towers over you like this..

http://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/screen-shot-2013-09-03-at-5-51-32-pm.png?w=780dudes face looks like a create-a-player in 2k/madden

HoustonMiscer
06-14-2016, 09:41 PM
Lol I wear my brothers' old Deron Williams shoes when play basketball

mvpshaq32
06-14-2016, 09:55 PM

I've never seen someone ball in Curry lows, just the mids. Never seen Curry do it either.

Kobe's logic was that soccer players wear lowtops and they're way more at risk with ankle injuries than basketball players.

ClutchAnalyst
06-15-2016, 04:29 AM

Ankle support doesn't have anything to do with high or low

Kobe 10 are the most aesthetic shoes

DGen94
06-15-2016, 05:37 AM
I've never seen someone ball in Curry lows, just the mids. Never seen Curry do it either.

Kobe's logic was that soccer players wear lowtops and they're way more at risk with ankle injuries than basketball players.

Lol lows get more people injured. Kd and kobe...lebrons shoes are perfect and look like b ball shoes

ClutchAnalyst
06-15-2016, 06:14 AM
dudes face looks like a create-a-player in 2k/madden

Lmao

CobyWan
06-15-2016, 08:15 AM

I have to disagree with the other Kobe. I grew up playing soccer and played competitively for over 12 years. I rolled my ankles so much (probably over a dozen times each foot). But grass or field turf is much more forgiving than hardwood. And not everyone is constantly jumping up and down in a tightly confined area where you really risk bad sprains landing on someone else's foot.

My ankles never really recovered and I'm still susceptible to rolling them. Every once in a while I'll be walking down the sidewalk and I'll just step wrong and roll my ankle and nearly stumble. People are probably wondering , "walk much?" lol

SICKK
06-15-2016, 08:24 AM
no nike, no care

ClutchAnalyst
06-15-2016, 06:24 PM
I have to disagree with the other Kobe. I grew up playing soccer and played competitively for over 12 years. I rolled my ankles so much (probably over a dozen times each foot). But grass or field turf is much more forgiving than hardwood. And not everyone is constantly jumping up and down in a tightly confined area where you really risk bad sprains landing on someone else's foot.

My ankles never really recovered and I'm still susceptible to rolling them. Every once in a while I'll be walking down the sidewalk and I'll just step wrong and roll my ankle and nearly stumble. People are probably wondering , "walk much?" lol

you could be more prone to ankle sprains. i never sprained mine until i used a pair of really shytty nikes that were mid tops. literally twisted my ankles every time i used them.

when it comes to shoes and ankle support it has more to do with the material formation beneath and next to the ankles i believe.

been wearing kobe's and kd's since like 2012

even now the few times i get a sprain is when playing in AJ VIII's, which are mid tops

sdballer5588
06-15-2016, 06:30 PM
Playing basketball in lows is for idiots. Didn't Kobe's lows come with a huge ankle support built into it?

You literally just can't make a great low top basketball shoe. It's an unnecessary risk.