PDA

View Full Version : If you had a legal money printer would you use it?

Seegrahc
06-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Vegas has san diego at 7.5 games. LMAO. Make some easy cash fellas bet the over

chlaxman
06-13-2016, 02:03 PM
Easy money = fade the Misc

Thanks for the new yacht OP.

Seegrahc
06-13-2016, 02:17 PM
Easy money = fade the Misc

Thanks for the new yacht OP.

Youre like one of 5 people mark zuckerburg invited to start Facebook who didnt show up right now

Spill512
06-13-2016, 02:17 PM
Bet the under. Thanks.

chlaxman
06-13-2016, 02:21 PM
Youre like one of 5 people mark zuckerburg invited to start Facebook who didnt show up right now

Still smarter than the guy who bets the over on the Chargers and Kings every year only to lose every time.

Seegrahc
06-13-2016, 02:32 PM
Still smarter than the guy who bets the over on the Chargers and Kings every year only to lose every time.

lMaO

My bankroll was thick. Solid. Tight. Last year. Do yourself a favor and make some cash player

EthanHun
06-13-2016, 02:32 PM
Vegas has san diego at 7.5 games. LMAO. Make some easy cash fellas bet the over

Seegrahc you have a decent point but you need to think a little harder about how to back it up in a cohesive manner. Why do you feel like this is an appropriate place to vomit nonsensical bullshat? Give us a solid reasoning why you believe the san diego chargers will win 8 games please.

Thanks

Seegrahc
06-13-2016, 02:44 PM
Seegrahc you have a decent point but you need to think a little harder about how to back it up in a cohesive manner. Why do you feel like this is an appropriate place to vomit nonsensical bullshat? Give us a solid reasoning why you believe the san diego chargers will win 8 games please.

Thanks

Because it should be very obvious

The offensive line is retooled and stacked up with depth, the front 7 is much improved, there are more weapons on offense, ken whisenhunt is back who had a ton of success calling plays for the bolts.

Cakewalk schedule against the afc / nfc south opponents, split with denver kc and oakland is easily achievable. Win 3 divisional games and 5 against those crap divisions. But i project 9-10 wins

BuckNakedinBama
06-13-2016, 03:00 PM
Yeah man, let me drop some money now for a payoff that I might get in 7 months.

Seegrahc
06-13-2016, 03:08 PM
Yeah man, let me drop some money now for a payoff that I might get in 7 months.thats typically how it works

LeonardShelby
06-13-2016, 04:26 PM
OP I think a better bet would be betting the field vs Panthers winning the superbowl for the rest of your life. Will be a very rich man.