PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else looking ahead to FB already?

ldurham20
06-11-2016, 07:54 PM
Am I the only one who's over the other sports and ready for Football season, like now?

Warriors embarrassed my Thunder with their comeback.
The Yankees AND Reds suck this year.
Blackhawks got beat out.

Just patiently sitting back and waiting on Football season to roll around so I can thoroughly enjoy sports again...
Sooners & Colts ftw.

BeastModeFTW
06-11-2016, 07:56 PM
after the nba finals end I'm looking forward to the nba draft, nba free agency, olympics bball and then its time to ldar until the nba starts up again.

edit: If Colin KaeperGOAT is starting in dat dere chip kelly system then I'll be interested in the NFL if not then no. I'll still prolly play fantasy football so I'll still follow the NFL but nowhere as closely as I used to do. Really if it isn't for fantasy football I wouldn't even bother watching. the product is so bad.

ldurham20
06-11-2016, 07:59 PM
after the nba finals end I'm looking forward to the nba draft, nba free agency, olympics bball and then its time to ldar until the nba starts up again.

Lol'd hard at "no hymen no diamond"

ldurham20
06-11-2016, 08:15 PM

edit: If Colin KaeperGOAT is starting in dat dere chip kelly system then I'll be interested in the NFL if not then no. I'll still prolly play fantasy football so I'll still follow the NFL but nowhere as closely as I used to do. Really if it isn't for fantasy football I wouldn't even bother watching. the product is so bad.

Kappernick in that system would be fun to watch. I love the Colts, but I'm not a hoooge NFL fan. I prefer college. Norman, OK on gameday is the GOAT.