PDA

View Full Version : the hate for curry is real

yerlee4
06-07-2016, 06:57 AM
This being the sports misc, I guess it's overblown then what it is IRL... but wow, people are salty as fuk

I do have a theory though, people just simply refuse to accept that this scrawny light skin guy shooting 3's can be so dominate. They're just not use to seeing that cause it makes them inferior. They would much rather see a lebron or Anthony davis who's bigger, athletic, in your face dominance. If you don't think curry is the franchise player of that team then your just frauding yourself.

DoctorKazama
06-07-2016, 07:20 AM
Huh? I've never met a curry hater irl before, and the only people I've seen hating on him here are trolls.

ClutchAnalyst
06-07-2016, 07:24 AM
no one cares that he is skinny or scrawny dude. he just gets overrated real quick. he's the GOAT shooter ever but people legitimately think he could hold his own all by himself. he has a legit squad and often times people give him all the credit unfairly.

cher12
06-07-2016, 07:51 AM
I just don't understand why folks hate him because of his fans. Such a supportive guy any player would be piss about his bench showing him up but he is there supporting and cheering for them.. Is he GOAT? of course not.

KE19
06-07-2016, 07:59 AM
Just lol at this degenerate hobo from chitsville ohio losing his chit.

4tk5he5GSVg

LocalProjects
06-07-2016, 08:04 AM
This happens when you see someone over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Whether it's him chewing on his mouth piece or him pointing to the sky after every single made shot. Success brings hates. As always.

Edit: The one that really gets to people is when they show his family constantly.

Beararms
06-07-2016, 08:06 AM
I think he is a phenominal player but I am sick of hearing about him, the same way I was tired of Kobe, Jordan, Iverson, Lebron, Shaq, and Wade when everyone was pole stroking them.

ClutchAnalyst
06-07-2016, 08:28 AM
I think he is a phenominal player but I am sick of hearing about him, the same way I was tired of Kobe, Jordan, Iverson, Lebron, Shaq, and Wade when everyone was pole stroking them.

this is probably the worst reason ever

DGen94
06-07-2016, 09:26 AM
We dont hate him. We just hate how two good seasons and people are putting him above kobe and lebron. Debating if hes the next jordan when guys like lebron were putting numbers like him right after high school.

Plus in the finals he doesnt even lead. Hes not a leader like the greats. Just a shooter. Draymond is the leader and his team is stacked with 3 allstars and a former allstar and a former 1st pick and solid starters on the bench

Saw a meme of curry owning lebron when he didnt do chit. Never any credit for klay thompson winning games for them

MigosMiscer
06-07-2016, 09:56 AM
We dont hate him. We just hate how two good seasons and people are putting him above kobe and lebron. Debating if hes the next jordan when guys like lebron were putting numbers like him right after high school.

Plus in the finals he doesnt even lead. Hes not a leader like the greats. Just a shooter. Draymond is the leader and his team is stacked with 3 allstars and a former allstar and a former 1st pick and solid starters on the bench

Saw a meme of curry owning lebron when he didnt do chit. Never any credit for klay thompson winning games for them

meanwhile in the real world, curry won unanimous mvp and will sweep leBald in the worst ever finals loss in history

Day1086
06-07-2016, 11:12 AM
It's cause he's the GOAT