PDA

View Full Version : Who do you dislike more? Stephen Curry or LeBron James?

Slats7
05-31-2016, 05:04 PM
Interesting to see the poll results.

Vitamin0
05-31-2016, 05:13 PM
Steph Curry

-Stares at the ground
-Fake tough guy
-Plays like he's too cool for school
-Celebrates mid play on the court (him pounding his chest in Game 6)
-Front runner
-Chews his mouth guard

RIPNBE
05-31-2016, 05:14 PM
Who is stephen curry? you mean steven curry the literal piece of chit fake mvp fake pg????? he's easily the most hatable person ever even more than hitler and bin laden. Dude is a literal piece of chit. His mannerisms are very easy to hate one. ex: chews on his mouth piece like he's never eaten in his life, does a stupid seizure dance every time he chucks up a 3 no matter if he makes it or misses, lmao this piece of chit tries to celebrate even on his misses what a piece of chit. dude barely gets touched and they call a foul and he flails his arms like he's tough when he's bitch and would get wrecked by every person in the world, dude looks down at the ground 90% of the time because he's beta as fuk, dude only chucks up 3's off illegals screens, etc...

zuocruz
05-31-2016, 05:23 PM
Lebrick

117Jesus
05-31-2016, 05:27 PM
Steph Curry

-Stares at the ground
-Fake tough guy
-Front runner
-Chews his mouth guard
Looool this guy has nightmares about Curry

ShreddedBoyos18
05-31-2016, 05:27 PM
LeBron, fakest player in the league and it is not even close.

-Lol @ people that think he gives a chit about Cleveland. He went back because it was better than Miami as Miami was getting old and because his business/PR would be a million times better. He knew a bunch of idiot fans would buy his "YOU KNOW IT IS ALL ABOUT GETTING ONE FOR DA LAND" act. That is why people buy his Samsung, Nike, etc. products.

He wouldn't have the left the first time if he loved Northeast Ohio so much

I actually don't dislike LeBron that much but Curry is GOAT.

RIPNBE
05-31-2016, 05:29 PM
Steph Curry

-Stares at the ground
-Fake tough guy
-Front runner
-Chews his mouth guard

holy chit wizard.

Doober4
05-31-2016, 05:32 PM
LeBron, fakest player in the league and it is not even close.

-Lol @ people that think he gives a chit about Cleveland. He went back because it was better than Miami as Miami was getting old and because his business/PR would be a million times better. He knew a bunch of idiot fans would buy his "YOU KNOW IT IS ALL ABOUT GETTING ONE FOR DA LAND" act. That is why people buy his Samsung, Nike, etc. products.

He wouldn't have the left the first time if he loved Northeast Ohio so much

I actually don't dislike LeBron that much but Curry is GOAT.

Is this a bad thing? Richard Jefferson just recently flat out said he doesn't give a damn about the championship drought in Cleveland they play for themselves. As a Clevelander I respect that and appreciate his candor because I know they all feel that way and need to win a title.

Lebron came back for his own legacy and there's nothing wrong with that. All the hype about "the land" is just marketing.

ShreddedBoyos18
05-31-2016, 05:39 PM
Is this a bad thing? Richard Jefferson just recently flat out said he doesn't give a damn about the championship drought in Cleveland they play for themselves. As a Clevelander I respect that and appreciate his candor because I know they all feel that way and need to win a title.

Lebron came back for his own legacy and there's nothing wrong with that. All the hype about "the land" is just marketing.
nope, I think that is perfectly fine for LeBron to act that way. I hate how entitled Cavs fans acted when he left. LeBron owed them nothing.

thunderstix
05-31-2016, 05:41 PM
Curry is the biggest phaggot.

sauce?

Jattfusion
05-31-2016, 06:01 PM

well said, brah.

FOMD
05-31-2016, 07:53 PM
I like both as a player. But when it comes to demeanor on & off the court...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPm18BtJO7eY6-zZAJQw4P_lK9Kcvs1IoIfOtEhmL6xWOkGnVR-FzP_g8

Just lol. Voted Bron

DrMVanNostrand
05-31-2016, 07:58 PM
Let's see...

Steph Curry
-Great Player
-Loyal
-Family Man
-Flops infrequently
-Gritty

Lebron James
-Great Player
-Disloyal
-Cheater on and off the court
-Flops frequently
-Entitled and complains to refs every play
-Blames teammates all the time

FGCHENG
05-31-2016, 07:59 PM
When Curry has 2 rings. He will officially surpass Lebron as the most hated player in the NBA.

Success breed haters. Gotta admit.. it was Lebron's league before Stephen Curry snatched it from him. Many tried (D-Rose, Durant, etc...), but Curry is the chosen one.

FGCHENG
05-31-2016, 08:01 PM

Realest **** I've heard from a Cleveland fan.

sdballer5588
05-31-2016, 08:03 PM
Pretty sure there's a chart somewhere that shows being hated almost as much as LeBron means you're basically the most popular you'll ever be.

Good for Curry. Although I do not agree with people pretending pre-2011 LeBron was universally liked. FFS I'm constantly derided as his biggest stan, and I hated LeBron prior to 2012.

Spill512
05-31-2016, 08:08 PM
Let's see...

Steph Curry
-Great Player
-Loyal
-Family Man
-Flops infrequently
-Gritty

Lebron James
-Great Player
-Disloyal
-Flops frequently

It's hard to argue with this.

Curry haters reconsider your position. You're headed down a dead end of just Ls year after year.

It was fun being a Lebron hater given the fact that he always lost. Being a Curry hater will just be sad times. He very well could be on some legendary Kobe/Jordan shyt and 3peat.

mvpshaq32
05-31-2016, 08:18 PM
tbh I don't even know how Clevelanders can still like Lebron after the Decision. I'd support him as part of the Cavs, but couldn't root for him as an individual player if I was from Cleveland.

even if he won there, the chip would feel pretty hollow.

ClutchAnalyst
05-31-2016, 08:21 PM
used to like watching curry play

stans ruined him after claiming he's the best "overall offensive player ever"

fkin retards

even tho he has skills, he runs like an annoying brat. and i sincerely don't think his handles look that aesthetic. yes they work, yes he crosses up, freezes defenders, i just dont think they look good. its just the way his body position and movements are.

ShreddedBoyos18
05-31-2016, 08:21 PM
Pretty sure there's a chart somewhere that shows being hated almost as much as LeBron means you're basically the most popular you'll ever be.

Good for Curry. Although I do not agree with people pretending pre-2011 LeBron was universally liked. FFS I'm constantly derided as his biggest stan, and I hated LeBron prior to 2012.

Why would a Celtics fan like LeBron?

sdballer5588
05-31-2016, 08:22 PM
Why would a Celtics fan like LeBron?

Would a fan of "insert team here" be a fan of Jordan? Are you just not allowed to like players if you root for a certain team?

That sounds retarded.

ShreddedBoyos18
05-31-2016, 09:01 PM
Would a fan of "insert team here" be a fan of Jordan? Are you just not allowed to like players if you root for a certain team?

That sounds retarded.

Actually I am just curious why you would like him despite rivalry ties.

wifestealer
05-31-2016, 09:13 PM
Actually I am just curious why you would like him despite rivalry ties.

-he's in the top 5 for most exciting player in NBA history to watch.
-explosive dunks
-incredible court vision
-#1 athleticism
-raised by a single mother in akron, and signed a billion dollar deal with nike

people who think curry is humble just think that because he's small and unimposing. he's easily just as cocky as lebron and has a "too cool" attitude.

-his game looks like it's a fluke (it's obviously not and he hits incredibly tough shots routinely, but they aren't good traditional basketball plays)
-privileged upbringing
-has had 2 elite seasons and people proclaim him as the GOAT, others like kobe/lebron/duncan have done the same or better for well over a decade

open_society
05-31-2016, 09:38 PM
Interesting discussion on Rusillo and Kannell this morning RE: Curry.

Curry is disrespected because of his stature.

Its goes back to 1 on 1 days, i am physically more imposing hence i would win one on one.

hard to hate Curry, he doesn't have a big ego and is a genuine family guy.

I personally prefer Currys game to Lebron, but they are both Champion players and should be respected as such.

Respect the game OP, respect the game

ShreddedBoyos18
05-31-2016, 09:41 PM
-raised by a single mother

Lol, given how many blacks play in the NBA I am pretty sure this is common.

wifestealer
05-31-2016, 09:47 PM
Interesting discussion on Rusillo and Kannell this morning RE: Curry.

Curry is disrespected because of his stature.

Its goes back to 1 on 1 days, i am physically more imposing hence i would win one on one.

hard to hate Curry, he doesn't have a big ego and is a genuine family guy.

I personally prefer Currys game to Lebron, but they are both Champion players and should be respected as such.

Respect the game OP, respect the game

this is garbage and one of the main reasons why people hate curry. kunts like you who repeat this bullsh*t when his ego and mannerisms indicate the EXACT OPPOSITE.

the dude knows he's the best shooter of all time and has an ego to match. just because he's built like a twink doesn't mean he's got a small ego.

Lol, given how many blacks play in the NBA I am pretty sure this is common.

what about the second part of that point?

LeCoward
05-31-2016, 09:53 PM
Lol it Lebron easy.

Bails on his team's
Attention whores non stop
Serial flopper
Fakes injuries
Ugly ass boring game
Needs to be surrounded by multiple stars just to compete in the Leastern conference
Choker
Stat padder
Insecure
Ball hog
Coach killer
Blames everyone else for his failures

The list goes on and on.

ninous26
05-31-2016, 10:42 PM
Lol it Lebron easy.

Bails on his team's
Attention whores non stop
Serial flopper
Fakes injuries
Ugly ass boring game
Needs to be surrounded by multiple stars just to compete in the Leastern conference
Choker
Stat padder
Insecure
Ball hog
Coach killer
Blames everyone else for his failures

The list goes on and on.

Wat? These are just added made up. Ball hog? Blames everyone? Choker? Stat padder? Insecure? Fakes injuries? Attention whore? Bails on teams?

The only thing I'll give you is flopping and that's because he's playing the system. BBALL IQ.

meteoraniac
05-31-2016, 10:48 PM
Curry seems to be a genuine guy having fun on the court... he's like the ronaldinho of nba, smiles a lot, sometimes over the top antics, but he just loves his game and celebrate every good things that happens on court

DGen94
06-01-2016, 12:27 AM
Curry

-rich upbringing (grew up in mansion, 6'3, lightskin, good college)
- acts cocky when he should be grateful his ankles didnt give out
- chews mouthguard like a phag
-acts tough but a twink
- just shoots (future ballers are going to just shoot 3's)
- phaggot teammates
- 2 good seasons = lebron, jordan, kobe etc
- not the best shooter ever yet.. thats like saying tmac was better than kobe because of two good seasons)
- basically the same player as klay thompson

Lebron:

-grew up poor like most people
- never gets in trouble off the court
- makes teammates better
- doesnt hide behind screens
- does more than shoot (high basketball IQ)
- fun to watch

its50
06-01-2016, 12:46 AM
Wat? These are just added made up. Ball hog? Blames everyone? Choker? Stat padder? Insecure? Fakes injuries? Attention whore? Bails on teams?

The only thing I'll give you is flopping and that's because he's playing the system. BBALL IQ.

http://www.clevescene.com/images/blogimages/2010/06/29/1277816400-lebron-worth.jpg

Bails on teams?

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/58651198.jpg

ninous26
06-01-2016, 01:05 AM
http://www.clevescene.com/images/blogimages/2010/06/29/1277816400-lebron-worth.jpg

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/58651198.jpg

A T shirt and him making an adult decision explains all that? Not to mention the t shirt is a definite photoshop.

His contract was up and he had the right to sign with anyone he wished. As he said "my talents" which belong to him. He had his reasons and they were all valid. Why dosent this get brought up about Bosh?

Oh a special ESPN segment you say? It's all about the money homie. Everyone wants a peice.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decision_(TV_special)

2.5 million donated to the boys and girls club and another 3.5 million donated to other various charities.

This is business. The entire world is run by business. Your next president and all these politicians are run by $$$.

Why not? Lebron is a class act and the biggest names in the history of basketball. It's just fact.

This is Lebron's universe and we're all living in it.

LeCoward
06-01-2016, 01:34 AM

Go away troll.

ninous26
06-01-2016, 02:25 AM
Go away troll.

Lmao. Says the guy who made an account just to hate on lebron.

LeBron James controls your life. Seriously he does. Let that sink in for a minute. How does it feel?

Lmao loser.

wifestealer
06-01-2016, 02:26 AM
Go away troll.

Username: LeCoward

mjlaughing.gif

nn586
06-01-2016, 02:31 AM
stop saying curry had a privileged upbringing like it had anything to do with how good he is. stfu. kobe's dad played in the nba too and had a good upbringing and i see nobody bitching about that. seriously go **** urselfs. what the **** does growing up in a mansion have to do with sinking 30-40footers the way he does? absolutely ****in nothing it's called practice you stupid ****s

thehypocrit
06-01-2016, 02:43 AM
nn586 you're just being stupid now if you don't think his environment contributed significantly to his abilities lol

ballzofpeaze
06-01-2016, 02:56 AM
stop saying curry had a privileged upbringing like it had anything to do with how good he is. stfu. kobe's dad played in the nba too and had a good upbringing and i see nobody bitching about that. seriously go **** urselfs. what the **** does growing up in a mansion have to do with sinking 30-40footers the way he does? absolutely ****in nothing it's called practice you stupid ****s

lol..

nn586
06-01-2016, 02:58 AM
nn586 you're just being stupid now if you don't think his environment contributed significantly to his abilities lol

he still had to work hard as fuk regardless, so i dont wanna hear that as an excuse. and hes on a completely different level than 99% of players in terms of shooting.. yup it was the mansion guys

weak people use that as an excuse to make themselves feel better. srs

nn586
06-01-2016, 03:06 AM
if anything you should like him even more than he grew up privileged and didnt waste it away like that johnny manziel phaggot.

and i never said he was the GOAT, MJ is by far the GOAT, obviously. and MJ didn't grow up privileged. so explain that now

come at me bro

edit: and dont get me wrong, curry is literally a product of his environment. he had all the tools to have the potential to play at an nba level because of his dad. but even his dad or anyone else knew he was capable of what hes doing now. hes just a special player and you are witnessing greatness

LeCoward
06-01-2016, 03:10 AM
Username: LeCoward

mjlaughing.gif

Stats: 5'8"

Why are you in a basketball thread? Oh that's right, because you're a troll.

Smh, all these damn Lebrony trolls, mods really need to clean this place up.

wickedman
06-01-2016, 03:29 AM
Curry on the court, Lebron off the court. If Lebron would get rid of his Twitter he'd crush Curry in likability.

AestheticNoz
06-01-2016, 03:47 AM
LeBron and it's not even close

- Egomaniac with 'Chosen 1' tattooed on his back
- Not really his fault but he plays in a horrific conference allowing him to walk to the finals year after year
- Again one of the all time greats but the dude can't get it done in the finals where he's 2-5
- Announces himself to be "the greatest player in the world" before losing to the Warriors and shooting a historically bad 3 point % in the finals
- Joins another stars team in Miami and proceeded to state how many championships he'd win there
- 250lbs and one of the best physical specimens in NBA history but flops to the ground at the slightest bit of contact
- Can't shoot but is seen to be the most well rounded player in the league
- Supposedly the greatest player on the planet but if his team needed an efficient 50 points he couldn't give it to you
- Controls Cleveland's head office by threatening to leave unless they sign the players he wants
- Jogs back like a Gazelle have a seizure after completing a dunk against mediocre defense

... He's a great player just arrogant as phuck.

poonpounder311
06-01-2016, 04:49 AM
LeSelfie
LeHamas
LeCramp
LeFlop

sdballer5588
06-01-2016, 04:56 AM
Kobe grew up privileged, difference is no one cites Kobe as an underdog for that exact reason. Try to keep up nnretard

TheCore84
06-01-2016, 05:54 AM
Let's see...

Steph Curry
-Great Player
-Loyal
-Family Man
-Flops infrequently
-Gritty

Lebron James
-Great Player
-Disloyal
-Flops frequently
-Hair sweats off by the end of the first half
-Gets menstrual cramps
-Whiny
-Thought it would be cool to break his hometown's heart on national tv
Added a few to a decent list

TheCore84
06-01-2016, 05:56 AM
LeSelfie
LeHamas
LeCramp
LeFlop
LeBeta
LeBrick
LeChoke
LeTwoForSix
LeNeedsTonsOfHelp
LeCryBaby
LeHeadband
LeHairline
LeChoke
LePoorSport
LeBeta
Took a solid list and made it better.

nn586
06-01-2016, 06:20 AM
Kobe grew up privileged, difference is no one cites Kobe as an underdog for that exact reason. Try to keep up nnretard

Coming from someone that mistakes supreme confidence with arrogance I find that quite funny. I'm two steps ahead of you buddy, and always will be.

"But Curry is just a rich light skinned kid who I wanna punch in the face because he's arrogant and he gets under my skin and I have never even met the kid in my life" - sdballer5588, 2016

I think you may just be secretly gay and you want Curry's cawk in your mouth.

jakobi78
06-01-2016, 06:47 AM
easily lebron....

-arrogant (promised miami not 1 not 2 but 5 championships)
-quit on his team
-biggest crybaby ever on the court

people that hate curry is because he acts like a phaggot on the court....

thatsnarf
06-01-2016, 08:47 AM
Curry

-rich upbringing (grew up in mansion, 6'3, lightskin, good college)
- acts cocky when he should be grateful his ankles didnt give out
- chews mouthguard like a phag
-acts tough but a twink
- just shoots (future ballers are going to just shoot 3's)
- phaggot teammates
- 2 good seasons = lebron, jordan, kobe etc
- not the best shooter ever yet.. thats like saying tmac was better than kobe because of two good seasons)
- basically the same player as klay thompson

Lebron:

-grew up poor like most people
- never gets in trouble off the court
- makes teammates better
- doesnt hide behind screens
- does more than shoot (high basketball IQ)
- fun to watch

This doesn't make sense, how are you going to fault curry for his dad being an NBA player and living in a certain area. I don't see him acting tough at all. Pounding of chest is whatever, everybody gets hyped. Garnett was straight annoying and fake tough guy. LeBron does this too.

Hiding behind screens to get his shot off. How u gonna a hate on that. lol. They know what he's gonna do but can't stop it. Equivalent to lebron barreling down the lane. Mouth guard is annoying though.

I used to hate lebron but he's too good to hate. Guy is really good. Same about Steph, he's really good.

Hating on Steph about only shooting is ridiculous. The point is to get the ball in the basket. 3 points is better than 2. What's be suppose to do not shoot? That's his damn job .

Fist-Of-Freedom
06-01-2016, 08:56 AM
LeFawn flopping off his teammate this post season sums it all up why nobody likes him.

Just imagine the kind of bitch mentality that takes for a man.

deepfat
06-01-2016, 09:21 AM
After he blatantly quit in the 2011 Finals that's when I bailed on LBJ. Can't support a guy who just gives up because his team is getting worked.

nn586
06-01-2016, 09:31 AM
This doesn't make sense, how are you going to fault curry for his dad being an NBA player and living in a certain area. I don't see him acting tough at all. Pounding of chest is whatever, everybody gets hyped. Garnett was straight annoying and fake tough guy. LeBron does this too.

Cause they are jealous of him pretty much. That's the only explanation.

Anybody that hates on Steph on this forum secretly loves him and wants to have what he has without putting any work into it.

WestAfrica
06-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Lol at caling Lebron arrogant bc he said he would win 5 titles. Pretty sure every player ever says they are gonna win titles. Malone, Stockon, Kemp said they would win titles and they didn't so...

nvrstopworking
06-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Lol'ing @ all the posters ITT citing "arrogance" as a reason why they don't like a player.

As if KD and WB aren't arrogant...

As if Kobe wasn't arrogant....

As if MJ wasn't arrogant...

As if Shaq wasn't arrogant....

As if Magic and Bird weren't arrogant....

Is everyone's favourite player suddenly Kawhi, Duncan or Dirk?

nn586
06-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Lol'ing @ all the posters ITT citing "arrogance" as a reason why they don't like a player.

As if KD and WB aren't arrogant...

As if Kobe wasn't arrogant....

As if MJ wasn't arrogant...

As if Shaq wasn't arrogant....

As if Magic and Bird weren't arrogant....

Is everyone's favourite player suddenly Kawhi, Duncan or Dirk?

Cause they are just losers IRL or trolling. No other explanation.

cashinout
06-01-2016, 10:26 AM
nn586 is quite clearly a trust fund baby himself LOL

gpg_prodigy
06-01-2016, 01:02 PM
quotes:
lebron: dirk fadeaway is unstoppable,
steph and klay are two of the greatest shooters ever

stephen: superbowl okc win and win, still smell the champagne, bringing one to akron

lebron always gives credit while stephen curry never does

BeastModeFTW
06-01-2016, 01:14 PM
quotes:
lebron: dirk fadeaway is unstoppable,
steph and klay are two of the greatest shooters ever

stephen: superbowl okc win and win, still smell the champagne, bringing one to akron

lebron always gives credit while stephen curry never does

lmao pls go. lebron was just trying to discredit steph's mvp the other week.

Day1086
06-01-2016, 01:32 PM

Kobe went to the LA lakers out of high school

Curry went to the Davidson Wildcats out of high school

MareeWanna
06-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Lebron was my most hated player right up until 2 years ago.

F*ck Stephen Curry.

I wish alpha Monta would have stayed on the Warriors and kept that beta cuck twink in his place where he rightfully belongs.

wifestealer
06-01-2016, 02:10 PM
nn586 is quite clearly a trust fund baby himself LOL

he can be a twat but i've never understood how this is an insult.

"oh no, i'm... rich..?"

CurryTech777
06-01-2016, 02:38 PM

kobe at 17 was rated similarly to curry coming out of college

sooby
06-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Curry Haters Logic
- He chews his mouthpiece like a phag
- All he knows how to do is shoot 3's (wrong, that's just his best attribute)
- He's a light-skinned beta ****boi
- Is only good because of illegal screens
- Are just triggered because he's the most exciting and talked about player in the league
- He's only good because of his teammates

LeBron Hater's Logic
- Whines like a bitch to the ref on every call that goes against him
- Flops like a coward (even from his own teammates)
- Travels on like every 5th play
- The Decision (this is enough reason to hate LeBron lmao)
- Had to team up with East Coast rivals to win championships
- Chokes 75% of the time in crucial moments (see Dallas/Heat series)
- Got David Blatt fired (probably)
- Openly criticizes teammates on social media

As you can see, there are many good and legitimate reasons you can hate on LeBron while most of the Curry hating consists of being a phag and taking 3 pt shots.

sdballer5588
06-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Coming from someone that mistakes supreme confidence with arrogance I find that quite funny. I'm two steps ahead of you buddy, and always will be.

"But Curry is just a rich light skinned kid who I wanna punch in the face because he's arrogant and he gets under my skin and I have never even met the kid in my life" - sdballer5588, 2016

I think you may just be secretly gay and you want Curry's cawk in your mouth.

Nothing you said has anything to do with my post, as usual.

Kobe went to the LA lakers out of high school

Curry went to the Davidson Wildcats out of high school

Kobe went 13th in the draft
Curry went 7th in the draft

Do I win something for saying meaningless garbage?

Jordan played 2 years of college, was he an underdog? Is everyone an underdog? This seems to be your point beyond everything.

Only LeBron James was not an underdog in your estimation. Convenient.

BigChief3000
06-01-2016, 04:55 PM
lebron easy

nXFotffi8A0

He loses the NBA finals then just rips on everyone who has to work regular jobs

nn586
06-01-2016, 05:48 PM
Nothing you said has anything to do with my post, as usual.

Kobe went 13th in the draft
Curry went 7th in the draft

Do I win something for saying meaningless garbage?

Jordan played 2 years of college, was he an underdog? Is everyone an underdog? This seems to be your point beyond everything.

Only LeBron James was not an underdog in your estimation. Convenient.

You said absolutely nothing in your post, as usual.