PDA

View Full Version : Daily nutrition of a young man

Tsalamagewski
05-30-2016, 06:14 PM
Hey everyone,

I have a question that i would like you to answer if you can. Suppose that i have found a combination of foods and supplements that is clean and fit my macros perfectly, is it bad then if i eat the same stuff day in and day out? i've heard that each kinf of food gives you different kinds of protein and that's the reason you should cycle your meal plans but can it be fixed with a protein shake? i would love some enlightment on that topic, thanks in advance

Cshall98
05-30-2016, 06:16 PM
your overthinking it man.

Just eat whatever helps you get .8-1gram of protein per pound of bw, .4 grams of fat per pound of bw, and if your bulking, eat 250-500 cals over maintenance, if your cutting eat 500 cals under maintenance.

Make sure most of your macros come from foods chock full of fiber, micronutrients, and whole grains, and you'll be fine.

victorydana
05-30-2016, 09:59 PM
I have never found perfect in this world be it diet or otherwise. Do not limit yourself.

gbullock32
05-30-2016, 10:51 PM
Biggest problem with eating the same thing every day is not macro deficiency, you can be fine getting macros from the same foods every day. The problem is it often leads to micro-nutrient deficiencies from lack of variety. So changing up what you eat is always good, at least veggie/fruit sources.

Tsalamagewski
05-31-2016, 07:39 AM
Thanks a lot guys! I will take everything you said into consideration, of course by "perfect diet" i was talking about a hypothetical situation, thank you nonetheless and i am aware of the quantity of macros needed but still thanks a bunch! Also i will try to change small parts of my eating plan every now and then

SWG42
05-31-2016, 07:46 AM
The problem is it often leads to micro-nutrient deficiencies from lack of variety.

This ^

Then the subsequent boredom - or whichever comes first...