PDA

View Full Version : Over/Under: The Wars win game 7 by 25 pts

1800_Cool_Guy
05-28-2016, 09:05 PM
Your thoughts.

LeCuck
05-28-2016, 09:08 PM
Don't know why people assume the series is over, OKC already took 1 on the Warriors floor and last game they played there was close.

waddupi
05-28-2016, 09:09 PM
Shut the fuk up bro. Go to bed

MrAWatts
05-28-2016, 09:09 PM
No. It's anyones game but keep in mind tonights game was close despite Klays historic performance. If KD or WB were not shooting bad tonight they would have been up big time. Thunder have already shown they can win in the oracle center.

seanmrector
05-28-2016, 09:11 PM
No. It's anyones game but keep in mind tonights game was close despite Klays historic performance. If KD or WB were not shooting bad tonight they would have been up big time. Thunder have already shown they can win in the oracle center.
LMFAO. GO rot boyo. Seasons over.

nvrstopworking
05-28-2016, 09:11 PM
2nd question..... If OKC loses Game 7 does KD leave in the summer?

thehypocrit
05-28-2016, 09:12 PM

when did the narrative of westbrook shooting well start?

westbrook has never been a shooter

he is good for other reasons

1800_Cool_Guy
05-28-2016, 09:21 PM

Probably but I wouldn't want him on my team unless I had a real alpha to lead and let KD be second option like Klay.

MrAWatts
05-28-2016, 09:27 PM
when did the narrative of westbrook shooting well start?

westbrook has never been a shooter

he is good for other reasons

He isn't know for his shooting, you're right, but his shooting tonight was unremarkable compared to his standard shooting percentage. He typically makes points. Tonight him and Durant were both failing to produce.

ninous26
05-28-2016, 09:28 PM
Warriors by 30. OKC players going to clash with eachother and the team breaks apart in the off season.

Book it.

waytoodeep03
05-28-2016, 09:32 PM
Warriors favored by 7 1/2.

I knew something was up when okc was only favored by 2 at home

thehypocrit
05-28-2016, 09:39 PM
Warriors favored by 7 1/2.

I knew something was up when okc was only favored by 2 at home

will be 9.5 by close

OKC was only favoured today

the other two times they were 2.2 dogs +120 in spastic terms

BeastModeFTW
05-28-2016, 10:48 PM
under. expecting another close game with the Warriors pulling away in the 4th ala game 5.

Fist-Of-Freedom
05-28-2016, 10:51 PM
Something tells me OKC will upset!

ShreddedBoyos18
05-28-2016, 10:52 PM
I don't expect OKC to win but I doubt they'll roll over like that. They aren't the Pacers or Lakers

mk8
05-28-2016, 10:52 PM
I think that GS will cover the spread. My book has them -7 right now.

IsLifeRealLife
05-28-2016, 10:58 PM
Over.

I've seen enough of KD to realize that he'll forever be a servant.

Tour is over

TheWeeknd4Ever
05-28-2016, 10:59 PM

It's not their bad shooting that should worry you, It's their decision making. Collectively, as leaders of the team, they take very bad shots and make bad decisions in crucial moments of the game. Often times, that gets overshadowed because of the raw talent these guys possess. Durant is top 3 best players in the game, he makes bad shots. Thats what he does, he makes shots other people can't make. But you cant always rely on that. When you aren't shooting well how do you respond, how do you make your teammates better, how do you make other plays. Be a decoy, move without the ball, drive and kick. The thunders shooting is not the reason they lost tonight. Their inability to trust each other down the stretch and their poor decision making will be their downfall.

Golden state is tried and tested. They had stood the storm in back to back games, and won a war that was game 6 on the road. One of the toughest things you can ever be faced with. Think of the pressure: defending champs down 3-1. People have been saying all season they were lucky to win last year. Everyone smirking at the warriors and the MVP and saying they had no chance. The amount of pressure and mental toughness the warriors have shown these past games have proved they are the better team. They are champions, they have what it takes to win again. They will not lose game 7 at home. Best fanbase in the NBA. OKC will be at the mercy of the warriors. A game like this, OKC could lose the game in a 3 minute stretch. One run from the warriors, one 15-3 run late in the second or in the third could put this game to bed. One run could turn this game from close to a blowout. Oracle is the most dangerous arena in the NBA. OKC has just walked into the proverbial lions den, and these boys on the warriors are hungry and out for blood.\\

SompletelyCober
05-28-2016, 11:25 PM

Yes. Welcome to the Raps, Kevin.

Probably but I wouldn't want him on my team unless I had a real alpha to lead and let KD be second option like Klay.

http://media.winnipegfreepress.com/images/fng107237317_high.jpg