PDA

View Full Version : Why do people still think "getting physical/hard fouling" LeBron

JBhaverhill
05-21-2016, 05:20 PM
is the best way to beat him?

When was the last time that sh*t worked? 7 years ago? Every time he's been beat since 2011 has been because his opponent has been offensively superior.

You're better off focusing on team defense, rotations and staying in front of Kyrie. LeBron won't score 50.

Trapstar4.4
05-21-2016, 05:25 PM
i dunno, i feel like iggy did a great job slowing him down last year

and last year in the regular season with the hawks, demarre carroll was another guy who was good at slowing him down. which is why i was surprised to see him getting worked so bad during this playoff series.

normally it really helps to have that one guy that can keep up with him, but there arent many so yeah team defense is the only way for all but a couple teams

which makes the warriors so great. team defense along with a guy like iggy

FAH_Q
05-21-2016, 05:34 PM
Being physical is always the best way to defend anyone in any sport in my opinion. But there aren't many guys in the NBA who can match Lebron who is not only 6'8 260lbs but who is a genetic phenomenon. Iggy can't match up with Lebron with just physicality. His length, physicality, game plan, and Lebrons lack of threats last year is what helped him.

It'll be an interesting matchup, but i expect Lebron to do better if Iggy is on him.

BeastModeFTW
05-21-2016, 05:58 PM
Being physical is always the best way to defend anyone in any sport in my opinion. But there aren't many guys in the NBA who can match Lebron who is not only 6'8 260lbs but who is a genetic phenomenon. Iggy can't match up with Lebron with just physicality. His length, physicality, game plan, and Lebrons lack of threats last year is what helped him.

It'll be an interesting matchup, but i expect Lebron to do better if Iggy is on him.

iggy locked down bron this season both times they played and kyrie and love were playing in each game.

FAH_Q
05-21-2016, 06:07 PM
iggy locked down bron this season both times they played and kyrie and love were playing in each game.
And Kyrie had 8pts and Love had 3pts in one of those games.