PDA

View Full Version : How is Kyle Lowry an all star

waytoodeep03
05-19-2016, 07:59 PM
This guy is a bum and a glorified role player. Jr Smith is more reliable and dependable than him and jr isnt an all star.

Lowry had more bad nights and invisible nights than he does good nights.

All stars can play at all times. They may have a bad shooting night but they are right back on it next game.

Lowry is like a black dellevodava. Just a guy that should come off a bench for a team to give the team a shot of energy when needed and that is all

So what made lowry and all star? The guy is not good all

ClutchAnalyst
05-19-2016, 08:03 PM
Canadia land people don't really know too much about basketball.

Perhaps there's some concept in hockey where the worst players get promoted or get accolades and all star votes

That's probably a good reason for the mix up and how Lowry got in

waddupi
05-19-2016, 08:06 PM
worst pg in the league

waytoodeep03
05-19-2016, 08:09 PM
But just think for a second his production is very streaky and something that role players do.

Role players have good games sometimes 30 pt games at times but then they get shut down easy and dissappear for the next 5 games. That describes lowry to a T.

Someone hyped this role player into a status that he cannot fill and raptors paying for it. You cant depend on a role player to win you games.

nvrstopworking
05-19-2016, 08:09 PM
1/10 trolling. But then that's the sport misc these days.

freshnevafrozen
05-19-2016, 08:10 PM
He's a fuking waste man. Worst starting playoff PG i've ever seen

waisoserious
05-19-2016, 08:14 PM
the team should trade lowry for lin

waytoodeep03
05-19-2016, 08:15 PM

Dont be hurt man 8m pointing the truth out. He just isnt reliable enough to be starter and sure as hell isnt an all star.

I can name 15 pgs who would be putting up better numbers than him

nvrstopworking
05-19-2016, 08:19 PM
Dont be hurt man 8m pointing the truth out. He just isnt reliable enough to be starter and sure as hell isnt an all star.

ITT about a half dozen playoffs games > an entire 82 game season. Good to know.

I also find it highly amusing that Kobe fans are talking about whether or not someone deserved to be an all-star.

MareeWanna
05-19-2016, 08:19 PM

You're trolling yourself by being a Raptors fan. But then that's Toronto these days. FUKKING LMAO!

MareeWanna
05-19-2016, 08:21 PM

So you'd rather have Lowry play well in 82 games of the Regular Season than the Playoffs when it actually counts? Wow, just wow. You need to quit listening to Drake, he has obviously corrupted your mind.

MareeWanna
05-19-2016, 08:26 PM
Kyle Lowry in 2 games:

8-28 fg, 1-15 3pa

But who cares guys, it's the Playoffs

Typical Raptors Fan

FUKKING LMAO!!

tonyparker69
05-19-2016, 08:47 PM

What you mean is, you can name 15 pgs, 10 of whom didn't lead their teams to the playoffs

Swept
05-19-2016, 08:48 PM
I knew he was a fraud when John Wall shat in his mouth last year

starburynyc
05-19-2016, 09:04 PM
It looked as though he was purposely fouling to get himself out of the game at one point.

kengriffeyjr
05-19-2016, 09:50 PM

in 2 ecf gms he's scored:

18pts on 8/28 shooting, he's 1/15 on 3ptfg, and he's only attempted 2 fta....

there's no trolling when ppl question how this fatboy is a pro

LeonardShelby
05-19-2016, 10:15 PM
should've given lillard his spot in the east just because

adang92
05-19-2016, 10:15 PM
even toronto fanboys can barely defend lolry

StongEverything
05-19-2016, 10:19 PM

I also find it highly amusing that Kobe fans are talking about whether or not someone deserved to be an all-star.

Kobe was an all-star because of respect. He earned it. Kyle Lowry is a beta who doesn't show up in big games, same with his cuck sidekick derozan

LeonardShelby
05-19-2016, 10:39 PM
Kobe was an all-star because of respect. He earned it. Kyle Lowry is a beta who doesn't show up in big games, same with his cuck sidekick derozan

Hey now derozan's been playing decent this series.

cher12
05-20-2016, 03:58 AM
He was an All star cause he he played well during that regular season. There is only one team in Canada of course they going to vote for the top player. If theses guys played well it would be a good competition. Not sure why these guys dissapear in the Playoffs Raptors can't get rid of them because we will be back to the no playoffs days. We need a superstar, to lead.

DGen94
05-20-2016, 04:17 AM
Lol overrated as hell. He's getting a taste of good defense now. Dont know why they made him the leader of the team.

Raptors need a rebuild (not hating) derozan and lowry just arent good. Theyre not first options.

xTigrex
05-20-2016, 04:25 AM
Obviously OP is trolling but yeah Lowry is extremely overrated. The Raptors don't deserve to be playing Conference Finals basketball. The Cavs haven't had to play a top 5 team during the Conference playoffs for the last 2 years, the reason LeCuck has so many Finals appearances yet so many losses is because the East has been trash for the majority of his career and he get's to skate into the Finals without ever facing a legit contender.

waytoodeep03
05-20-2016, 04:41 AM
What you mean is, you can name 15 pgs, 10 of whom didn't lead their teams to the playoffs

No i can name 15 pgs that if they traded places with lowry they would actually have a fighting chance against the cavs

Lowry does nothing to help his team. Look at Reggie Jackson as sorry as he is the pistons still put up more of a fight and he gave them the best chance to win.

BostonRockets
05-20-2016, 04:47 AM
Kyle LowRot

fuark raps gonna get swept :(

ZBrahhh
05-20-2016, 04:52 AM
Mike Conley will go to Indiana if he has any common sense.

Dude will go from perennially underrated to all-star starter in the East. Plus, playing with Paul George and Myles Turner, have a team with a better shot at the Finals than the Grizzlies.

neptuneborn
05-20-2016, 05:06 AM
Canadia land people don't really know too much about basketball.

Perhaps there's some concept in hockey where the worst players get promoted or get accolades and all star votes

That's probably a good reason for the mix up and how Lowry got in

a canadian invented basketball

ClutchAnalyst
05-20-2016, 05:28 AM
a canadian invented basketball

that topic has already been discussed a couple of days ago

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171452971

IH8RICE
05-20-2016, 05:28 AM
Obviously OP is trolling but yeah Lowry is extremely overrated. The Raptors don't deserve to be playing Conference Finals basketball. The Cavs haven't had to play a top 5 team during the Conference playoffs for the last 2 years, the reason LeCuck has so many Finals appearances yet so many losses is because the East has been trash for the majority of his career and he get's to skate into the Finals without ever facing a legit contender.

If you subtract the barely role player squads and injuries, the only finals that he really goofed on was in '11 when he **** the bed and let the mavs beat them.

neptuneborn
05-20-2016, 05:45 AM
that topic has already been discussed a couple of days ago

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171452971

"Discussed"

you mean that thread with 2 posts including you and another raptor hater?

Great discussion brah

xTigrex
05-20-2016, 05:46 AM
If you subtract the barely role player squads and injuries, the only finals that he really goofed on was in '11 when he **** the bed and let the mavs beat them.

My point is if he played in the West his whole career he would maybe have 2-3 Finals appearances in the first place.

ClutchAnalyst
05-20-2016, 06:18 AM
"Discussed"

you mean that thread with 2 posts including you and another raptor hater?

Great discussion brah

a thread with great points that no one was able to refute to

BullBoy8
05-20-2016, 06:26 AM
Lowry is a joke. Have no respect for him anymore after what he did yesterday and now this article about him.

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/cleveland-cavaliers-kyle-lowry-told-tyronn-lue-watch-warriors-game-with-him-051916

viennafat
05-20-2016, 08:05 AM
Lol overrated as hell. He's getting a taste of good defense now.

It ain't even that, man.
He got some good defense vs Indiana and a little vs Miami.

The guy is missing fairly open, makeable shots.
Shots that he drained during the regular season that are now bricks.

I'm a Raptors fan and it pains to me say and see this.
But I can't put this performance on good defense. Yesterday he missed 6-7 totally open looks. Wide open.

nvrstopworking
05-20-2016, 08:08 AM
No i can name 15 pgs that if they traded places with lowry they would actually have a fighting chance against the cavs

Lowry does nothing to help his team. Look at Reggie Jackson as sorry as he is the pistons still put up more of a fight and he gave them the best chance to win.

Go ahead and name these 15 PGs. I need a laugh this morning.

WafflesBrah
05-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Lowry is fuking garbage, point blank. Dude is an established playoff choker and is inconsistent as fuk. Anyone that voted for Lowry in that Irving vs Lowry thread is clearly blind and retarded

kengriffeyjr
05-20-2016, 10:25 AM
Go ahead and name these 15 PGs. I need a laugh this morning.

1. curry
2. wall
3. rose
4. butler
5. lillard
6. kemba
7. lin
8. cp360
9. westbrook
10. thomas
11. dragic
12. conley
13. bradley
14. jackson
15. teague
16. giannis

etc etc

117Jesus
05-20-2016, 11:00 AM
Lowry is fuking garbage, point blank. Dude is an established playoff choker and is inconsistent as fuk. Anyone that voted for Lowry in that Irving vs Lowry thread is clearly blind and retarded
It's the same delusional people who think that Toronto would beat OKC cause they have more wins in the regular season. I think a lot of miscers don't even watch these games.

CobyWan
05-20-2016, 11:07 AM
1. curry
2. wall
3. rose
4. butler
5. lillard
6. kemba
7. lin
8. cp360
9. westbrook
10. thomas
11. dragic
12. conley
13. bradley
14. jackson
15. teague
16. giannis

etc etc

That's a horrible list bro. Some of those guys aren't even point guards and others have legs that are about to fall off.

But I agree with your sentiment because I personally would take more point guards before Lowry than most Toronto fans would agree with.

waytoodeep03
05-20-2016, 11:10 AM
1. curry
2. wall
3. rose
4. butler
5. lillard
6. kemba
7. lin
8. cp360
9. westbrook
10. thomas
11. dragic
12. conley
13. bradley
14. jackson
15. teague
16. giannis

etc etc

dont forget rondo

GodbeBryant
05-20-2016, 12:49 PM
even toronto fanboys can barely defend lolry

can't defend him srs. im with the ameri brahs on dis 1

CurryTech777
05-20-2016, 02:17 PM
Eastern conference

bcop
05-20-2016, 03:00 PM
This guy is a bum and a glorified role player. Jr Smith is more reliable and dependable than him and jr isnt an all star.

Lowry had more bad nights and invisible nights than he does good nights.

All stars can play at all times. They may have a bad shooting night but they are right back on it next game.

Lowry is like a black dellevodava. Just a guy that should come off a bench for a team to give the team a shot of energy when needed and that is all

So what made lowry and all star? The guy is not good all

You can't be serious.

He played in 77 games this season, in which he averaged 21.2 points a game (the same as Kawhi Leonard). This is 14th in the NBA, which is more than enough to make him an all star.

Trapstar4.4
05-20-2016, 03:25 PM
Kyle cowardly

No way he had a father, and if he did then daddy is embarrassed

I bet he lost so much respect around the league. You can't just to the locker room to have a cry in the middle of the game. Lil bitch I wanna fight his ass

kengriffeyjr
05-20-2016, 04:39 PM
You can't be serious.

He played in 77 games this season, in which he averaged 21.2 points a game (the same as Kawhi Leonard). This is 14th in the NBA, which is more than enough to make him an all star.

he's a regular season bumslayer. but after this postseason, he should never be allowed to play in another asg. the asg is for real talent. not fake "stars" that stat pad throughout the season but fold like a beach chair when it really matters (playoffs). same goes for defrozan

notWilliam
05-20-2016, 06:15 PM
disappointing to see Lowry these playoffs.

dude was the best PG in the East this year and an all-NBA player :(

Jattfusion
05-20-2016, 06:28 PM
Kyle Lowry in 2 games:

8-28 fg, 1-15 3pa

But who cares guys, it's the Playoffs

Typical Raptors Fan

FUKKING LMAO!!

im suprrised u haven't been demoted from greenland yet.. ur always hating on the raps.. first it was pacers seriess , then the miami series and nowww the cavs seriess...
is that you fkin sleep at night lol? or the raptors bother u soo much that u always want them to fail? All these traits do not qualify u as a fan and not even a sports miscer..
That feb 2010 join date, is a disgrace.. u need to take some time off from the misc and join the positive crew and get ur shyt straight by taking a proper sports course at a proper university. After that exile then u can come back as a clean sports fan.

nvrstopworking
05-20-2016, 07:39 PM
1. curry
2. wall
3. rose
4. butler
5. lillard
6. kemba
7. lin
8. cp360
9. westbrook
10. thomas
11. dragic
12. conley
13. bradley
14. jackson
15. teague
16. giannis

etc etc

Wall and Giannis.... didn't make the playoffs.

Jackson and Teague.... swept by the Cavs.

Dragic... got torched by Lowry over the last few games of that series.

Rose.... you fukkin' srs? This isn't 2011. And even back then... did you see what Lebron did to him lol?

Lin? Bradley? IT2? GTFO with that bullchit lol.

waisoserious
05-20-2016, 08:30 PM
i wouldnt call lowry a glorified role player

role players actually do their roles well

lowry doesnt do anything